WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-04-2013, 12:50 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ASKane is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default The proof WWE is not going to have 1 title after TLC

Now WWE are trying to convince us that there is going to be 1 champion at the end of TLC but what they are not doing is trying to convince us there will be 1 title. There have been a few hints to this such as them constantly saying that they are going to hang both titles above the ring not 1 title that represents both. They also did a poll to find out what to name the CHAMPION after TLC not the new title belt.

What this means to me is that they might have a definitive winner but he will have 2 separate titles and will probably defend them separately if they don't pull another screw job where they each pull down a title. This could lead to Orton/Cena having 2 title matches at Royal Rumble and unless they pull more SuperCena crap they will defend 1 and lose the other which will lead to the unification of the TITLE at Mania.

If you are thinking of buying TLC to see a Unified Title I would suggest keeping your money in your pocket until the true unification match at Mania. However as with all my posts this is just speculation and I could be wrong but I don't think I will be in the Predictable Era of WWE we are currently witnessing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:52 PM

TheUnbelievableMind is looking to come up from OCW...

It was never said that there would be a new belt that would be made. They said from the very start that 2 belts would be hanging above the ring. When Jericho became Undisputed champion years ago he carried the two championships around for months. That won't change here if there is a single winner. But you won't have to worry about that since this is all just a ploy to put the WWE strap back on Cena. They'll switch championships, but probably nothing else.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:48 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm sure most people figure there won't be 1 champion crowned. Whether it be them taking their respective titles, switching titles, or something else screwy happening, it's almost guaranteed neither Orton or Cena will be holding both belts by the end of the night.
Old 12-04-2013, 05:10 PM

THE Great GAMMA is looking to come up from OCW...THE Great GAMMA is looking to come up from OCW...

They have said that both belts will be suspended. But they didn't say that you have to get both belts to win so here is what I think will happen. Cena gets the WWE title and thinks he has won the match. HHH comes out and says "you need to get both titles to win" orton hits the RKO gets the WHC and the match is a draw and titles can't change hands in the case of a draw so we go back to square 1.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:30 PM

BringThePain834 is looking to come up from OCW...BringThePain834 is looking to come up from OCW...BringThePain834 is looking to come up from OCW...

Considering this week's edition of the Triple H and Michael Cole sit down interview, it seems like Triple H will screw everyone and become the champion.

If so, then have TLC's winner (maybe Cena, because he's a face) facing off Triple H (who shows up on the titantron) and becoming his enemy. Then, Triple H will become angry and start screwing the champion (just like he did to Daniel Bryan).

Later, Triple H will announce a Gauntlet Match against mysterious opponents for the Undisputed Championship at Royal Rumble, and he will be at ringside.

Cena (or Orton) will eliminate all the opponents, waiting for the last one. Then, Triple H's song will play, he will remove his suit and rush to the ring, revealing himself as the last opponent. Even tired, Cena (or Orton) will manage to fight back. Then, The Shield will interfere to help Triple H. TLC's loser will come to help Triple H's opponent. They will take out The Shield, but the distraction will allow Triple H to Pedigree his opponent, winning the match and becoming the new Undisputed Champion.