WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-03-2013, 05:37 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default WWE TLC - WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) VS Natalya

With Nattie earning a couple of wins over AJ the past few weeks in various tag matches, she's been awarded a title match against AJ Lee at TLC. Given that, all in all, WWE has put more emphasis on the relevancy of the Divas over the past 6 months or so, I find myself hoping that this match is made into a Tables Match. Frankly, I think it'd just be kinda cool to see a Diva be put through a table because it's not really something we've seen in WWE. I won't hold my breath, but I'd still like to see it.

Given that AJ has been on a bit of a losing streak in tag matches to Natalya, I'm thinking she pulls out the victory here. I might be wrong but, for some reason, I don't see AJ ending 2013 without being Divas Champion.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:40 AM

gk11973 is looking to come up from OCW...gk11973 is looking to come up from OCW...

This match has been long in the making for sure. Nattie was being built as the challenger months ago, but then she tapped out at in the fatal fourway at NOC and they seemed to slow down her push. Instead the Bella Twins stepped in as the challengers for quite a while and AJ picked up several victories over them. Then all of a sudden Natalya was being pushed again, and did indeed pick up victory after victory over AJ. Considering the focus on Nattie's frustration with her lack of success over the years that has been shown on Total Diva's, I could see a title win being the ultimate outcome for her. Somehow, I think AJ will retain at NOC, either via DQ or CO, or a tainted victory due to Tamina. I think this feud goes on until the Rumble and Natalya finally takes the title there, and heads in WM30 as champion. The first episode of Total Diva's showed her dissappointment at being left off the WM29 card, so seeing her go the 30 as champ would be a good story for that show to tell.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:56 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...The Fabulous Rougeau's is looking to come up from OCW...

I figured this would be Brie's match. Either way I think this is the end of AJ's title run. With a second season already ordered for Total Divas, I'm sure filming will begin sometime in early 2014 with the show returning to tv around WrestleMania time. I think they will want for season 2 to have one of the girls on the show be champ. I figured it would be Brie as she seems to be the focal point of the show, but Nattie makes sense too as she is involved in the most stuff on the show with balancing her life with TJ as well as trying to get higher on the card while having to help/mentor the younger girls. She probably has the most interaction on the show with all the girls.

All American Boys
Old 12-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Why would you take the title off A.J. and put ot on a career nobody like Natalya? I don't watch Total Divas but I imagine it'd make for a more interesting storyline for that show if Natalya failed in her quest to find...I want to say gold but that belt looks like it's made of sweets!

A.J. should hold the title until a new Diva is introduced on the roster. Natalya is part of the old Divas that need to be moved on. Be that to a glue factory or TNA.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Waiting for Halloween......
NWA Champion

The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...

AJ retains, because she's the best choice to be Divas Champion right now, and there's no one else on the roster, who's ready to fill her spot. It's as simple as that.

With each passing week, I find myself rooting for AJ more and more. Sorry, but I don't remember a moment, where any of the Total Divas truly turned face. It's like WWE trotted them out in front of the cameras one night, forcing everyone to believe they're the good people, without an explanation of any kind. We're supposed to like them, because they're "stars" on a reality show? Bullshit.
Old 12-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Forward Thinking Nostalgist
ROH Pure Champion

The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm hoping WWE realize that they should not book their wrestling product around their lame reality show, from what I saw of the first two eps the focus is the corny love life stuff as that is the kind of thing that attracts the audience that watches "reality" TV, one of them winning the title wont boost the show on iota.

The concern is whether AJ is actually fit, I might be reading too much into last nights tag where she did nothing but get rolled up, however given her recent injuries you have to wonder. If AJ is fine though this should be a decent match that sees her beat her challenger as usual, as no Diva is as close to as over as she is so there is no point in taking the title off her.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:46 AM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
Million Dollar Champion

Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...

oh yah i love AJ i tweet her every chance i get! No chance in hell does Natalya pull off the upset here. AJ is head and shoulders above all the other divas,she is most deserving of ending the year Divas champion. There is no other Diva besides her right now,that can hold and act the same as AJ! I get that,as of late AJ has been on a bit of a losing streak but the look on her face last night,like ehhh no big deal she retains here!
Old 12-03-2013, 11:46 AM
King of the Ring

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

The reality show gets good ratings for that network and exposes the wwe to a different audience. If you don't like it, don't watch but there is a logical and smart reason for it. This should be a really good match.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Forward Thinking Nostalgist
ROH Pure Champion

The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...The Eighties scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWJC: The Beginning View Post
The reality show gets good ratings for that network and exposes the wwe to a different audience. If you don't like it, don't watch but there is a logical and smart reason for it. This should be a really good match.
I don't know why you need to defend everything WWE does as if any critique is unwarranted, and no one said it didn't do solid ratings either, just that it shouldn't have any effect on the booking of the actual wrestling product.
Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM
King of the Ring

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eighties View Post
I don't know why you need to defend everything WWE does as if any critique is unwarranted, and no one said it didn't do solid ratings either, just that it shouldn't have any effect on the booking of the actual wrestling product.
I defend things that have clear and obvious reasons. That's it. Some people on here don't understand business. I don't like or watch total divas and I won't defend the content because I think it sucks (much like everything else on E!) but I understand it. It should have some baring on booking because it's all interrelated.