WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXX
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-09-2013, 12:37 PM

Apexpredatorofwrestling is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Skype™ to Apexpredatorofwrestling

Guys, I'd love to see Shawn Michaels return to the ring for WrestleMania it would be amazing. However if you want his retirement to stay authentic.. then he should stay retired and always be involved in some other way. However, as for list of opponents..

-Triple H
-The Rock
-Daniel Bryan
-CM Punk
-Rob Van Dam
-One of the members of the Shield

Now for me IF he were to come out of retirement and wrestle one more match on the grandest stage of them all, these are one of the people I'd like to see him wrestle!
Old 10-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...Big Nick Dudley is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't care if HBK ever wrestles again. If he does, it will definitely be against HHH. Why? It would be for HHH.

It would signal HHH's last match. HHH and HBK believe their feud is unmatched. With that thought in Shawn's head, he wouldn't feel coming back would tarnish his legacy.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Another poster mentioned history showing HBK will probably wrestle again. It is definitely possible, but for some reason I see him as the one guy not coming back. I was at Raw Monday, and when he came out for the guest referee poll the crowd went nuts. I am fine with him doing that every once in a while. He went out in one of the greatest matches in Mania history, and he seems truly happy with what he is doing now outside of the business. I would watch the match if he had one, but I just don't think he needs or would want to do it again.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:30 PM
United States Champion

LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...LSN80 is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtstrike View Post
So wrestlezone has just reported that wwe maybe wanting shawn to have a match at wrestlemania 30! so would you wanna see hbk back in the ring?
if you say no i suggest maybe you never seen 1 hbk match!
This has nothing to do with the "why" I don't want to see HBK get back in the ring. For once, WWE has honored a stipulation, and his was to "retire forever" if he lost. We all know the outcome, he was tombstoned for the third time by the greatest Wrestlemania performer of all time, The Undertaker.

That's not to say I wouldn't enjoy the match. I likely would, a great deal. But for once, it would be a show of good faith if WWE didn't weasel out of a stipulation because it suits them. A lot of fans would love to see HBK go again.

Perhaps I'm just old-fashioned, but I want to take people at their word.

Quote:
with the rock being out for maybe a year, bring hbk is nothing to laugh at, i think hbk would bring ratings in!
HBK didn't bring in ratings in his prime, so why would he suddenly do so now? He'ld be ostensibly four years retired and well past-his-prime, and that would deliver ratings?
A good match? Sure. Ratings? Doubt it.

Quote:
but i would only wanna see hbk vs hhh. i don't wanna see hbk vs daniel bryan "this would be a great match but daniel bryan don't need anymore hype to much more and we're have superbryan"
So you'ld rather see two men, HHH and HBK, who've wrestled in virtually every match type face off again, rather then a first-time ever, student vs. teacher match. I know which one is more appealing to me:
Click for Spoiler:
It's the first time ever match.

Just in case I hadn't been clear before.

Quote:
besides the iwc is turned on daniel bryan already.
Who has turned on Bryan, exactly? I'm not seeing it, to be honest, not on the site, and certainly not from crowds. Raw was in my hometown last night, and the response to him hasn't tapered off at all. What are you seeing, specifically, that I'm not?

Quote:
so whats your thoughts on a possible hbk in ring return?
I don't believe it will happen, as HBK has said he's very content in his private life. Every time he's been asked, the answer has been the same. And that's simply that he intends on honoring his retirement stipulation, and feels like he went out in the best way possible: Losing to the Undertaker in a great match in the main event of Wrestlemania 26. It doesn't get much better then that.

Quote:
or is this just a rumor?
Something that isn't confirmed is exactly that: A rumor. Wrestlemania is 6 months away, and here's what Justin LaBar wrote:

Quote:
Justin Labar: "Shawn Michaels returning to be part of the top storyline at Hell in a Cell has gotten a lot of people talking backstage. They can't help but wonder if this will lead to a potential in-ring return at WrestleMania XXX in April."
Talking, wondering, and potential alike all mean the same thing: Nothing has been discussed, and wrestlers are wondering why he'ld return to referee such a major match if he wasn't wrestling.

Obviously, there's no confirmation. Until it's reported, with opponent and HBK himself stating he's wrestling, this is the definition of a rumor. Don't get your hopes up much over something unlikely to happen.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:37 PM

rkinne01 is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't see HBK coming back to wrestle a match but could definitely see him being in Daniel Bryan's corner for a Wrestlemania match against Randy Orton with HHH in his corner. Or it could be Danial Bryan with HBK vs HHH with Stephanie in his corner after Hunter decides that having the title himself is good for business.

Another off the wall idea would be to have Shawn get tired of the COO's antics and reforming DX with Daniel joining Billy Gunn and Road Dog (maybe others?) with himself as manager. Nothing would infuriate HHH more than to see something he was a part of turned against him.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:50 PM
WCW TV Champion

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

If HBK wanted to I'm sure he could steal the show again... its what he does. Are there many clear options for a match. It would obviously have to be something, or someone, that is worthy of him coming out of retirement. I would say there is The Rock, Triple H, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Anyone else would be underwhelming or a complete shock i.e Sting, Goldberg.

The Rock would be my preferred choice. These two never had a feud and I just feel it has to happen. The problem is that neither is a devoted wrestler and I'm not sure if they could still put on a classic but a match of this stature, I'm sure they would pull through. Plus the buyrate would be quite nice.

Triple H is an obvious choice. It makes sense for both and I fear they are going down that road. They have wrestled before and it isn't special enough for HBK. I understand that Triple H wants his last match to be with HBK well there is no way Triple H is retiring any time soon so I can rule out that theory.

Bryan? HBK trained Bryan and I'm sure the two would put on an incredible match. Similarly with Punk but that is far more unlikely.

I don't think HBK will ever return, I feel he is done with the in-ring stuff. However, if he was ever tempted then he is certain to face Triple H which is a match that I am not desperate to see.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:26 PM

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Do you not know Shawn Michaels is retired? He retired in 2010, he's not like Ric Flair, he takes his retirement seriously. There's no way he's having a match at WrestleMania 30. He's only making special appearances now, like being the special guest ref at Hell in the Cell, he's done having matches though.

It doesn't matter what Westlezone reported, it' obviously bullshit, like most reports.

WOAT: AJ Lee, Zack Ryder, Dixie Carter
Old 10-09-2013, 04:03 PM

Olan is looking to come up from OCW...

I am a HBK fan but no I do not want HBK to return as a wrestler. I want someone that retires for real to actually stay retired.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:14 PM

Irishock is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
Do you not know Shawn Michaels is retired? He retired in 2010, he's not like Ric Flair, he takes his retirement seriously.
Oh really? You mean he didn't retire twice within 97-98 only to come back each time? He takes his retirement very seriously.

If Shawn were to come back, three things need to happen:

1. Vince offers him a huge cheque that can't be turned down
2. He gets approval from 'Taker
3. Hunter decides to retire-- wants his last match against HBK
Old 10-09-2013, 05:43 PM

ewright006 is looking to come up from OCW...

i hope he doesnt come back and i dont think he will. he will stick to his word and i wish the fans will let him.