WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Did AJ's Feet Hit the Floor?
Yes 2 28.57%
No 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM
The dirtiest player in the game.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DangerousDave is looking to come up from OCW...DangerousDave is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Did AJ's Feet Hit the Floor in the Gauntlet?

I could have sworn AJ's feet hit the floor when he rushed in and took out Joseph Park. Since he was supposed to win they didn't call it. What do you think?
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
KINGDOM COME VI IS COMING. GET HYPED.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Seeing as this is only going to generate SPAM replies, I'm moving it to the Wrestling Spam Zone.

For the record, they may have hit, they may not have. Not sure it really matters. It certainly wasn't clear as day, so let's just be happy AJ is back on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:29 AM
puts the "D" in "ODB"
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...

I saw a gauntlet match where a guy's one foot touched the floor. The wrestler was basically sitting on the apron, swinging his legs around wildly. What happened was that his ab muscles probably got tired after a hard match and one of his feet touched the ground. I think it was Adrian Neville, by the way.

Anyway, the commentator started harping on about how BOTH feet must touch the ground. That's manure, by the way, because otherwise every Royal Rumble spot Kofi ever did was useless. If it's okay for one foot to touch, you can get eliminated, hop around on one leg for a minute, have a seat at the commentary table, sign a few autographs while keeping that foot elevated, EVEN HAVE a FUCKING LIE-DOWN if you wanted, as long as you keep your other foot from touching.

Last edited by Dirk : 09-06-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:50 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...Slash-LN scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Hug View Post
I saw a gauntlet match where a guy's one foot touched the floor. The wrestler was basically sitting on the apron, swinging his legs around wildly. What happened was that his ab muscles probably got tired after a hard match and one of his feet touched the ground. I think it was Adrian Neville, by the way.

Anyway, the commentator started harping on about how BOTH feet must touch the ground. That's manure, by the way, because otherwise every Royal Rumble spot Kofi ever did was useless. If it's okay for one foot to touch, you can get eliminated, hop around on one leg for a minute, have a seat at the commentary table, sign a few autographs while keeping that foot elevated, EVEN HAVE a FUCKING LIE-DOWN if you wanted, as long as you keep your other foot from touching.
It's always been a rule that both feet have to touch. There was a battle royal one time on Superstars (back when it was a Saturday morning show in the '90s) where Jerry Lawler got tossed over the rope and landed on one foot and was keeping his other foot up and they talked about how he wasn't eliminated because both feet didn't touch. Then Bret Hart came out and punched him so both feet hit the floor and he was officially eliminated. I'm also pretty sure during almost every Royal Rumble they make a mention that both feet must hit the ground.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:

Royal Rumble 1995.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:13 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...Mighty NorCal is an ECW Champion...

Quote:

Im not trying to be offensive, but you look like an idiot right now.

All of Kofi's spots WERE pointless and stupid. Lots of things are. Its pro wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
Big E Langston healed me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Although, I can see where the subtlety of that would escape you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelgarin View Post
What an eloquent and well made selection of counter points.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:30 PM
puts the "D" in "ODB"
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...

Thanks guys, feeling the love.
At least I stimulated some discourse.
Sort of.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm neat.
WWE Women's Champion

The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...The Elf scored a win over Santino Marella...

If TNA says no the answer is no.