WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Jstrike is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What TNA Wrester does WWE want the most?

If you was vince mcmahon, and you had a chance to hire any tna star to come to your company and try to make them a top star who would you choose?
also who do you think that wwe is mostly interested in?
the reason i ask is tna is firing people easily and it seems like there be a good chance for wwe to take any wrestler they want from tna at this moment.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:50 PM
The Winter Soldier

CultOfPersonality123 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would choose Sting and AJ Styles to come over to WWE. Styles might go to WWE where he could be a huge star. With Sting he could challenge the Undertaker's streak and it would be great. Styles could challenge the likes of Cena, Orton, Bryan, and Punk. That's who I would choose.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:50 PM
WZ's King of Controversy (00-05)

Kliq69 is looking to come up from OCW...Kliq69 is looking to come up from OCW...Kliq69 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to Kliq69 Send a message via Yahoo to Kliq69

You're asking two separate questions. One question is who does WWE want. The other is who would I want if I ran WWE.

Who would I want? The list starts with Joe. Joe vs Punk, Joe vs Bryan. Reason enough. AJ would be alright, but he's not quite Joe's caliber. I'd loved to have the Guns in the tag team division, but that ship sailed. Roode and Storm are interesting, but I think they'd be about where Barrett is on the roster at best.

Then of course, you have the group WWE would actually like:

Sting: Doesn't need to be discussed further.
Angle: Part time, former WWE champion, a final run makes sense (provided he gets his crap together).
Hogan: Already in the new game, a legends deal makes sense. Wouldn't discount one final mania appearance/match.
Hardy: If he's clean, a part time schedule makes sense. The machine makes him relevant.

Other than that, there isn't anyone WWE would really want or need. Sure TNA has some solid hands, but WWE is loaded with solid hands. WWE feeds off of stars and getting any combination of those guys back under contract means more money for WWE (if off nothing else but the DVD's they could make of them). AJ, Roode, Storm, Aries, Joe, no matter how talented they are, they wouldn't really affect WWE's bottom line that much and at the end of the day, money is what matters.

I support the 1st Amendment! and the right to hang empty chairs on your own property.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 08:50 PM

swordiris is looking to come up from OCW...

If I were Vince McMahon I would chose Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe to come to the WWE. everyone wants Kurt Angle back and Joe would be a good addition to the roster. He deserves to be in WWE.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 08:57 PM

Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...Rhodes2TheFuture3313 is looking to come up from OCW...

AJ Styles should be the GUY they want. He's a marketable name and there are many scenarios in which he can be inserted into. He can join the New Corporation. He could be the NEXT Paul Heyman guy teaming w/Axel againt Punk. He can align w/AJ Lee as she can claim every guy she's ever been involved with has been a WORLD CHAMPION. They can bring him in Randy Savage-style as the Hottest Free Agent in Sports Entertainment. People would be interested and the Phenomenal One can do it all.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Formerly 'Johnny Savage'
WWE Diva's Champion

UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Obviously Sting would be a great choice for the short term, but looking at longevity I'd have to go with either Bobby Roode or Austin Aries. Roode would fit WWE's "mold" a bit better, and might be able to go on to achieve HHH level success (barring injuries, and if Vince allowed him to).

This is a moot point, because someone like Matt Morgan would be a perfect fit with WWE, but he's not employed by Vince & Co. He's available, though. As it's been repeated time and time again, the WWE sees every other wrestling company as "the minor leagues" (and yes, that probably included WCW...even when they were spanking them in the ratings). Morgan has everything the WWE values in a superstar (presumably, obviously I don't work for talent relations), but yet they don't snatch him up. Possibly because he was already there, was hard for guys to work with, politicking, etc. I know they took guys back like Jeff Hardy, R Truth & Christian (for example), but I don't know about anyone else in this day and age. I think the WWE is fine with promoting from within for the time being.

Last edited by UFOcalling : 08-23-2013 at 09:00 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 08:58 PM

Peridot is looking to come up from OCW...

Austin Aries or Bobby Roode.

Aries can go in the ring and on the mic, yes he is another RoH guy but he's amazing on the mic. He's great in the ring and he has a great presence. I'd love to see him in a WWE ring.

Roode could quite easily be the total package. He knows his craft and knows how to get over. Again he's great in the ring and he knows how to hold a title and make it look like the only thing that matters. Imo I'd love to see him against HHH of course but he can go with anyone.

Both could quite easily fit into the WHC picture as well, god knows that title needs people who can elevate it.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 09:30 PM

ATLMIATEX is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to ATLMIATEX

I would defiantly like to see Samoa Joe in WWE, Joe and CM Punk are good friends in real life, so they would work good together.

Who WWE wants? Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kurt Angle, all the big names TNA has. I honestly don't think having someone who's never been involved in WWF/E would get over.

1. Dean Ambrose
2. Seth Rollins
3. Randy Orton
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. The Ascension
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 09:54 PM

Mcase7187 is looking to come up from OCW...

If I was wwe I would take gunner I think he could be a monster heel w/ the right manger and also AJ, joe ,abyss and put beermoney & mcmg back together and sting for one match
sendpm.gif
Old 08-23-2013, 09:54 PM
Satisfaction is the death of desire

Limitless is looking to come up from OCW...Limitless is looking to come up from OCW...

if I were Vince who would I want? Kurt Angle

Why? ... the guy is a former world champion and still is one of the best ring technicians ever. Also It wouldn't be hard for new fans to get behind him, he is exciting in the ring and if I am vince he also brings money to the table... plus you don't want him to retire without a few more huge profile matches.

Now if your asking what WWE wants... I would go after Bobby Roode because he has the "look" and is great in the ring. However They may want Jeff Hardy for the sense that he draws more money, which I personally could do without, Sting makes sense but only for a Undertaker / WM Match.

However I don't think WWE wants anybody from TNA right now, They seem high on pushing some young talent, which is why I chose Angle because he would be a Big sign and help with Cena's absence.
3. Kurt Angle
4. Bray Wyatt
5. Undertaker
sendpm.gif