WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-18-2013, 12:46 PM
WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WWE European Champion

Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay E. Langston View Post
Phoenix: (If you do get round to reading this) You were the best head WZCW had in my opinion and I'm pleased for all the happiness you've found outside the fed. I loved our feud and while it continues to bubble to this day, I would love nothing more than to see Dave vs. Holmes one last time.
I'm honoured, and thank you. You had such great input and writing when you were on Creative, you definitely were a great addition to the team when you were elevated to the team. While Creative will miss your input and writing means, it's good to see Holmes is still going. I saw the twist at Redemption, which was fun and interesting to read, not to mention our rivalry is one of my personal favourites, it was glad to retire against you. Not to mention, it's been good that you and Creative kept that rivalry fresh, despite Big Dave being a NPC now. I hope you're having good times outside of Creative.