WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Exclamation TNA/Impact Wrestling Presents 'Destination X' 2013 Can Sabin Win the World Title?

Live Discussion for 07/18/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA's IMPACT WRESTLING on Spike TV is LIVE TONIGHT in
Louisville, KY at the Broadbent Arena at 7:00 pm. This SPECIAL
LIVE IMPACT will feature "Destination X" - that night, the
spotlight will be on TNA's high-flying X Division superstars!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the huge broadcast, Bully Ray of The Aces and Eights will
defend the World Heavyweight Championship against Chris Sabin
!
Each year, the X Division champion has the option to cash in
their gold for a shot at the World Title - and Sabin is
prepared for his chance at making history on Thursday night!
On the biggest yearly stage for the X Division, can Sabin beat
Bully Ray for the World Title on Thursday night in the main
event? Don't miss it!

The battle lines are set between the new Main Event Mafia and
the Aces and Eights, and all hell will break loose on Thursday
LIVE on IMPACT! The fight is on between the two alliances, and
the future of TNA hangs in the balance! The war begins on
Thursday night between the Mafia and the Aces!

The "Bound For Glory Series" continues on Thursday's special
IMPACT, as Austin Aries will battle Bobby Roode in a rematch
from the Destination X 2012 event! Former tag team partners will
collide with BFG Series points up for grabs!

Plus, Qualifying Matches will take place on Thursday night as
X Division stars from the Past, Present and Future battle to
determine a NEW X Division Champion
!

Oh, and the winner gets a brand new X Division Championship
belt, so says Dixie...

All this and much more on Thursday's special Destination X
LIVE IMPACT on SpikeTV at 9/8c

And if that's not enough, the third member of Impact Support will
be patched in at the end of Destination X tonight! Who will be the
lucky one to wear our illustrious colors? Stick around and find out!

The road to the October 20th Bound For Glory Pay-Per-View event continues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:52 AM
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

@TNADixie:
Quote:
Huge showcase for #XDivision tonight on #ImpactLIVE. We'll unveil a new X Title Belt! Follow me for a 1st look before the show @SpikeTV 8 ET

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:01 AM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dig Rask! View Post
@TNADixie:
Purchasing precious metals is a great way to cut costs? Maybe it'll be cheaper than what they can get for the old one. I hope there's a big X on it.

Should be a good night here either way!
Old 07-18-2013, 09:53 AM
Stabbing The Drama

Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Burger View Post
Purchasing precious metals is a great way to cut costs? Maybe it'll be cheaper than what they can get for the old one. I hope there's a big X on it.

Should be a good night here either way!
My initial thought too. Cut costs only to unveil a new belt. Hey, as long as it's nice I guess that's what matters the most.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:03 AM
The Samoan Enforcing Machine
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

Very excited for tonight's show Roode vs Aries and Bully vs Sabin should both be excellent matches if given enough time, and I wonder who will be the future talents we already know about Jigsaw/Rubix interested in who the other two will be

And I'll guess either KJ or Gelgarin gets patched in tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:04 AM
What's the craic?
WCW TV Champion

FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bully vs Sabin
Aries vs Roode
MEM fight the Aces & Eights
Surprise XDivision stars...

I don't think I was this excited for BFG!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:18 AM
NWA Champion

I'm already marking out for Petey Williams and his music hasn't even hit yet.

Quote:
Old 07-18-2013, 10:25 AM
The Samoan Enforcing Machine
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Dig Rask! View Post
I'm already marking out for Petey Williams and his music hasn't even hit yet.
IDR what do you think about Jigsaw and what other two guys would like to see represent the future talents

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Gentleman of the Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...Gelgarin is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Gelgarin

Fridge has cola in it and I plan to nap the afternoon away. In other words; I'm in.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Wrestling. Whatever.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

I'll probably save this for tomorrow morning when I'll actually be alert enough to watch the whole show. I tried watching my first Impact in ages last week and lost interest during what I suspect was a rather good tag team match. That's what happens when I try watching televised wrestling shows live. Ad breaks are a mother.

Lord knows I'll want to be as alert as possible for Bully vs Sabin. Should be stellar. I'll be taking on the fruitless task of rooting for Sabin.

Last edited by Coco : 07-18-2013 at 11:08 AM.