WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-16-2013, 07:03 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default Nex Week's Raw From London: Team Hell No & The Undertaker VS The Shield

It was announced following THN's match against the PTPs that Kane & Daniel Bryan will team up with The Undertaker to take on The Shield in a six man tag match on next week's Raw.

Personally, I think they should have been plugging this match every 10 minutes or so. The Undertaker hasn't wrestled a match on free television in years, so the fact that he's doing so next week should be treated like its an absolutely massive deal. Taker & Daniel Bryan on the same team will have the London crowd frothing at the mouth with excitement.

The match itself should be a good one all in all. Taker brings a level of star power to this match that none of the others have. It's also a means of having Taker be a relevant factor while ultimately being able to protect him. Word is that he feels really good following his match against CM Punk, which is obviously true or he wouldn't feel up to competing in this match. I don't expect Taker will merely just stand on the sidelines either. If he wasn't confident in his ability to carry his own weight in the match, I don't believe he'd have agreed to work it.

As for who wins, I'm leaning more towards THN & Taker. If Kane & Bryan are going to have a tag title feud, they'd have some huge momentum ahead of them if they were part of the team that handed The Shield their first loss. Not Cena, not Sheamus, not Orton; but them. At the same time, The Shield might just extend their legacy by scoring a win over a team that has Taker part of it, even if Taker himself doesn't take the fall.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2013, 07:15 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

It's time for The Shield to lose and they likely will next week if this match goes ahead. There's no shame in it, they'll be losing weekly in a few months or so anyway.

The Shield win, they lose to a big star (and Team Hell No) and then win the tag titles at Extreme Rules.

It's a great match for those attending in London. Very lucky. Almost like WWE are trying to placate British fans with a huge match after years of just Raw & Smackdown and no PPV.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Cena fan since Word-Life

MattRhys20 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
It's time for The Shield to lose and they likely will next week if this match goes ahead. There's no shame in it, they'll be losing weekly in a few months or so anyway.

The Shield win, they lose to a big star (and Team Hell No) and then win the tag titles at Extreme Rules.

It's a great match for those attending in London. Very lucky. Almost like WWE are trying to placate British fans with a huge match after years of just Raw & Smackdown and no PPV.
I've got a sneaky suspicion that a PPV is just what we're going to get. They have got all the PPV's lined up, right until TLC in December. The PPV after that... THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!! Think about it, they've got all the royalty angles covered (various queen references etc) and they usually announce PPV cities about 7-8 months before they come back.

Doubt it will happen, but I've just got a sneaky feeling about it
Old 04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
Future Endeavored

Gentleman is a member of the JOB SQUAD

This is insanely huge for Daniel Bryan. He's tagging with Taker in his first match on free TV in 2-3 years! When Daniel Bryan wins the WWE title one day the pop is going to be huge. He's been established as a key player on the roster the past couple years.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:33 AM

pita323 is looking to come up from OCW...

The Brothers of Destruction and the Sacrificial Goat vs The Shield! I am very curious to see where this is headed. As one of the previous posts stated, this will be huge for Daniel Bryan! Looking forward to seeing this played out.

On RAW, I almost thought the Shield was going to come out and go after Brock Lesner when Lesner came out to 3MB.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I am SO excited about this match and have extremely high expectations going into it. The Shield against Daniel Bryan, Kane, and The Undertaker. That sounds absolutely amazing on paper. Will it deliver when the actual match occurs? Only time will tell. I enjoy the work in the ring of all 6 wrestlers involved so the match can easily steal the show, and the best part is it's not on PPV but we will be getting it for free on Raw. It's another huge opportunity for The Shield to continue scoring impressive wins over teams of big names in the WWE. That is all the more reason to book them to win if you ask me.

I personally think that The Shield will pick up another win here. Why ruin their momentum when they have beaten teams containing guys like John Cena, Randy Orton, or Sheamus? The Undertaker is a legend among legends. Bring in Kane and you have the Brothers of Destruction. Daniel Bryan adds an interesting variable to the mix as well with his excellent work in the ring. This is an awesome team, perfect opponents for The Shield at this point. It's a PPV quality match quite honestly, so it is a true treat that we will be given it for free on Raw. Whether The Shield or Team Hell No with Undertaker emerge victorious, the true winners here will be the fans for getting to see such a great match. The Shield need the win more, so I've got them winning as my prediction. Either way, I cannot wait and am sure this will be rather enjoyable even if it does not meet my high expectations for the match.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Future Endeavored

I like how Team Hell No moves to the side and it's Brothers of Destruction w/ Daniel Bryan.

Brothers of Hell No Destruction Team?

Team Hell Bro?

Anyway, it's great.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:54 AM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I am super super excited for this match. Undertaker on free tv in what over 2 years at least? Plus Daniel Bryan getting to tag with the Undertaker is a huge huge vote of confidence. Not like DB arrived yrs ago but now getting this rub he is a huge factor in the WWE. I look for the Shield to pick up the win as they need this win more so,than Team Hell No and Undertaker do.

I also enjoy the work of both men as all six men are very capable of putting on some amazing matches. I dont look for the Shield to lose as it is not time yet. These three guys are such a force right now and have been for the past few months. It would utterly be pointless to have them lose now.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 PM
Future Endeavored

The Shield are going to wreck Undertaker in this match. I'm hoping for that powerbomb through the table. I can't wait.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:59 PM
FTW Champion
WWE Diva's Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

It would be HUGE for The Shield if they got a pin over The Undertaker. Looking back, they really should have gotten the pin over John Cena instead of Ryback (who was already pinned by them before). The Shield are such a dominant force right now and shouldn't lose yet. I hope they go over Team Hell No in this match and again for the Tag Team Championship. Yes, Team Hell No are the only team around that are an actual team that pose any kind of team competition for The Shield, but the focal point is that The Shield are THE team and should continue to prove it. What better way than to beat Team Hell No? Hell, what better way than to be the ones to finally break apart Team Hell No?