WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 PM

Wolver is looking to come up from OCW...
Lightbulb WM 29: The Undertaker vs. CM Punk [Streak Match]

My Idea for the Undertaker vs Cm Punk lead up!

Week 1:*

CM Punk gets in the ring and talks about how he proved that he's the MainEvent and that he deserves to be in Wrestlemania as he's the best in the world and above all an Icon who lives among legends. Vickie or Vince interrupt he/she says that "since you have been impressive lately and an important figure, I will give you a chance tonight, when you go one on one against Wade Barrett for the IC title, if you win you will be part of wrestlemania. Punk looks disgust and trying to avoid to what just happened. He shouts and says "I deserve better" without a mic of course.*

Match: a 18 min match. Ref is down in last 2 min which was gonna end with Punk winning but the lights went off and opened again and it shows Punk laying down in the middle of the ring and Wade takes advantage, ref wakes up and he retains. Taker is behind this but it will not show.

Week 2: Punk is backstage angry goes to Vince or Vickie and says "what happened last week was unfair and I want another chance and if you don't give me another chance I will quit". Vince or Vickie says "Punk.... you're too valuable for us in WWE, So, I will give you another chance by going one on one against Antonio Cesaro for the US title, Punk looks at Vince or Vickie angry for the fact that it's disrespectful to let a guy like him a maineventer go for a Midcard title. *Vince or Vickie says "well you already failed in your chances against Cena and Barrett, this is not my fault, you keep loosing" Punk shows his angry face expression and went to get ready.*

Match: 14 min match. Punk was also gonna get the pin but this time Taker shows up, the lights shows and Punk straight away takedown Taker to the corner knees him to the chest and face, gets him up and pushes him to the corner post, Taker turns around Punk puts him in a GTS and then gets out of the ring, but Taker does his kip up, Punk shows his epic face expression and straight away goes to grab a chair under the ring and runs to Taker by hitting him in the chest, then Punk places the chair to Takers neck and does the GTS, then he takes off the chair from his neck, and does what Takers do when he pins his opponents (the Tombstone Piledriver), fans will count 1... 2... 3 and Punk then looks at the sign of WM and grabs a mic and says "Oh, I'm not stupid Underaker, I knew it was you last week and I tricked you this week to show up, so that I can kick your ass", Punk looks at his left hand and says time is clicking which hes referring to WM.*

So, now Punk looks strong and believable for the WM match. Which the casual mostly can buy in to him and the match.

Week 3:*
Paul opens the show talks about how his guys will make him proud in WrestleMania and that he knows they are the best, etc. Suddenly Paul Bearer shows up and he has some words for Heymen, so they exchange words but it ends up in a brawl between them, Punk interrupts helps Heymen and Punk than calls out Taker, light goes off and then on, Taker big boot Punk and holds Paul Heymen for a chokeslam, but Lesnar music hits gets in the ring, Taker goes for the takedown but Lesnar turns around and has the little advantage until Triple H shows up and they all end up in a brawl, Taker goes to Punk to take the upper hand, Triple H takes a little upper hand on lesnar and both Punk and Lesnar get to go out of it, looking at both Taker and Triple H. Vince interrupts announces a 2 on 2 tag match for later on in the mainevent.*

Mainevent time: 16 min in ring match. The last two will be Punk and Triple H, Triple h was going for the Pedigree, *Lesnar does a lariat to the back of Trips, Taker clothesline Lesnar to outside the ring, Punk goes on to Triple H for a GTS, but he reverse to a pedigree *position, Lesnar distract him, Punk finally reverse it to a GTS, and wins 1... 2 ... 3, Punk straight away gets outside the ring, Taker gets in walks forward and shows Punk the RIP sign, turns around and Lesnar F5 him. The people who says but he's not feuding with him, yeah, but Lesnar character is to destroy everyone who gets in his path. So, that at least he looks strong even after loosing to Triple H in WM, which is so obvious.*

So,*Punk finally gets his win back from Triple H (from the NOC 11)

Week 4:*
This week, both Taker and Punk will be in a beat the clock challenge to which decide who choses the stipulation. You know to get Taker ready a little bit after being out for a whole year.*

So, Punk goes against I don't know maybe Bryan or Mysterio. So, Punk beats whether Mysterio or Bryan in a 6 or 7 min match.

As for Taker he goes against whether Wade Barrett or Damian Sandow. To give them some spotlight. He will win in a 8 min match after being distracted by Punk.*

So, Punk gets to chose: Maybe a No DQ or a 2 out of 3 falls which I think will be perfect because Punk will be the first guy to ever pin Taker in WM, twice a night but still loses of course.

Week 5:*
A promo between both they will talk whatever they were gonna talk about, but in the end, it ends with Taker destroying Punk.*Which will add a buzz, because it's known before to many fans who get the conclusion that who ever ends a brawl before a PPV, that means he will loose. So, this will add to the unpredictability for the match.*

I hope their match in WM be epic and come close to a 5 star match. I feel like, this will be the match of the night.

So, I hope you guys liked it. I know it will not happen, but I just felt like it.

Last edited by Wolver : 03-01-2013 at 11:12 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-02-2013, 09:58 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would be in favor of a tag match

Team Heyman (Punk and Lesnar) vs. Team McMahon (HHH and Taker)
* This would be fresh and the fact that Taker's streak could end without him even being pinned would have some drama....
sendpm.gif
Old 03-02-2013, 02:03 PM

I hate Cena sold outI hate Cena sold outI hate Cena sold outI hate Cena sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
I would be in favor of a tag match

Team Heyman (Punk and Lesnar) vs. Team McMahon (HHH and Taker)
* This would be fresh and the fact that Taker's streak could end without him even being pinned would have some drama....
I would hate to see the best in the world thrown into a tag match at Mania.

He deserves to end the streak. He's the best in the business today, and it's a damn shame he's not in the main event.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-02-2013, 08:15 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

a 2 out of three falls match is a great idea, have Punk get a pinfall over Taker during the match showing how human Taker has become. Obviously Taker wins the third and final fall, but Undertaker is 21-0, but people can still remember and Punk then can brag about being the first guy to pin Undertaker at Mania. The build up I wasnt too fussed on, but the 2 out of 3 falls I like alot
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2013, 03:10 PM

BeWater is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm with thebarber in loving the 2 out of 3 falls idea, because like he stated getting say the second pin over Taker while losing the match ultimately would give Punk bragging rights no other superstar has ever achieved while Taker's streak is pretty much still in place.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-03-2013, 03:57 PM
United States Heavyweight Champion
Knockout Champion

HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Not a terrible idea but I see several problems with your booking.

1st - I don't think there is ANY way we get Lesnar or Undertaker wrestling a match on TV before Mania.
2nd - If Punk vs. Taker does indeed happen, I don't think it will have a match stipulation besides The Streak being on the line & ESPECIALLY not 2 out of 3 falls.
3rd - I don't see anyway WWE let's ANYONE just beat the crud out of Taker in this day & age, let alone I don't know if Taker could handle all that punishment before his Mania match.

While I don't hate the idea, I don't think WWE will get other stories & superstars involved & I think your being way too optimistic about how much Taker will appear & be active prior to be Mania.
3.)Dolph Ziggler
sendpm.gif
Old 03-05-2013, 07:20 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default WM29: The Undertaker vs. CM Punk - Streak Match

After Taker's return last night and CM Punk's win in the main event of the show, Taker vs. Punk is now officially set.

On the surface, one automatically has to assume that Taker is going over in what will be a great match. At the same time, given what everyone knows regarding Taker's overall physical condition, you have to wonder if Taker feels that it's time. During a promo for the build to one of his matches against Triple H, can't remember which one exactly, Taker said "if the streak dies, I die". So, to me at least, that gives me the impression that the streak will end at some point in time when Taker decides to hang up his boots completely.

We've all read the reports over the past few months talking about how badly Taker is hurting more than ever before, about his various injuries and how there was serious doubt as to whether or not he was even going to compete in WrestleMania this year. I can't say for sure, of course, but, again to me, it's enough to make me wonder if they're going to pull the plug on the streak. Couple that with Punk's ability, how over he is, that he's the longest reigning singles champion in WWE for a generation and the build for this match in the weeks to come; there's more legit reason to think the streak MIGHT or COULD end this year than ever.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 03-05-2013, 08:17 AM
WWE European Champion

hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...hatehabsforever is going to make some noise in the draft...

All due respect to CM Punk, but I simply cannot fathom that he will ultimately be the one to end the streak. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Punk, but I simply don't think that he's the guy to accomplish what so many others before him have been unable to do. I see a very entertaining, competitive, physical matchup between the two of them, and some absolute gold in the lead up to the match, but at the end of the day, I just don't see Punk as being the guy to end what is arguably the biggest accolade in WWE. If HBK, Triple H, and others were not deemed to be the one, I'm not seeing Punk being given this ultimate vote of confidence by WWE and by Taker himself.

It can be argued to death (no pun intended) about whether or not anyone should end the streak. Personally, I don't believe that anyone should, but that's just my own opinion. Ultimately, Undertaker is an old school guy who will honor the traditions of the business, so he may consent to allowing the streak to end. I am of the opinion that only one guy in the company has the longevity, the stature, and has earned the right to be the one to end the streak, but he'll be busy winning the WWE Championship against the Rock at this year's Wrestlemania. I wouldn't be shocked, however, to see Cena do the deed at WM next year.

I hold to the prediction I have always maintained. Cena versus Taker at Wrestlemania next year, with Taker winning an extremely close match, coming closer than ever to losing the streak, and in doing so, he wins his final Wrestlemania match and keeps the streak alive. They have a rematch at Survivor Series later that year, and Cena defeats the Undertaker in a Casket Match, and he's never seen in a WWE ring again.

All of this being said, CM Punk is not going to get the job done this year. Close, but no cigar in my opinion.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:23 AM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

When it comes to the question of whether or not CM Punk will break Undertaker's streak, all I can say is cue Vince McMahon's music. NO CHANCE. NO CHANCE IN HELL.

It's not going to happen despite what the IWC and all the Punk marks are going to think. There is a 0% chance of it happening in fact.

For one, from a marketing angle, if Undertaker retires undefeated, WWE will be able to sell STREAK merchandise (DVDs, shirts, etc) FOREVER. The steak will live on in WWE history forever. If it's 20-1, Punk (a guy who is not getting any younger) will get a major rub, biggest rub ever for a year or so and then 20-1 will get old and WWE will have to move on from it.

Secondly, I think WWE knows a lot more than they're letting on about Taker's physical condition. If they thought to a high certainty that this would be his final match, then they would have made the storylines work for John Cena to fight the Undertaker. Last night in his promo with The Rock, Cena said he's done everything in WWE and the last thing he needs to do is beat The Rock. He will use that same line next year and say the last thing he, John Cena, needs to do is do what no one else has ever done, beat The Undertaker at WM. So, that match will happen at next year's WM. I can't see the streak ending with John Cena, the face of the company, having never fought The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Finally, Undertaker doesn't have to lose, to "die." Remember when he couldn't leave on his own power after fighting Triple H. He can still win and then "die." After next year when he beats Cena, I think he'll be so "badly beaten" that the lights will go out, the druids will come down to the ring with a casket, load him in, the casket in the ring, then there will be a "lightning bolt" and puff of smoke and when the lights come back on, he'll be gone. Something like that is easy enough to do. Undertaker dies but the streak lives on forever.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-05-2013, 09:27 AM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatehabsforever View Post
All of this being said, CM Punk is not going to get the job done this year. Close, but no cigar in my opinion.
I wonder if Punk will tap out. If I remember correctly, didn't Trips tap out to Taker once, at WM. If they made Trips do it, they can definitely make Punk do it, even though he won't be happy.

I think maybe Punk goes for the GTS, hits it, Taker kicks out, then he goes for another GTS, Taker reverses it into a tombstone, Punk kicks out on 2. Then Punk goes for his submission move but Taker gets him in the triangle choke move and Punk taps out.
sendpm.gif