WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-11-2013, 04:46 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Firstly, 'sup Lee?

Secondly, what do you think of Blade's new gimmick? It's something I'm trying to get as much feedback on as possible.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:05 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureTheBear View Post
BUMP!

So, pretty standard round of q's from me...
1) What've you been doing in your time off?
2) How do you feel about HoF 2013?
3) What do you think of yourself as an RP'er?
1) Honestly? I've not read much WZCW at all. I've been doing a bit of charity stuff and working lots.
2) Everest is a great shout, been here since the start and no dramas.
3) I'm inconsistent and actually prefer when I have a random throw away 6 man match sometimes as it means I can have a bit more randomness. On my day I'm second to none other times I'm worse than the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try Hard With A Vengeance View Post
Did you expect things to go the way they did when I faced you?

Your opinions on me?
1) No, in retrospect if I'm honest I still would say the same.
2) Good kid though I think you push for approval a bit too much. THough I would if I lived in COrnwall Keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Dynamite View Post
Give me my validation Lee.
You are validated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Firstly, 'sup Lee?

Secondly, what do you think of Blade's new gimmick? It's something I'm trying to get as much feedback on as possible.
1) It's the opposite of down.
2) See above answer of not reading much recently but give me a show or two and I'll let you know.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:16 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Can I expect my validation in detail once you have read a show or two?

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
Old 06-11-2013, 06:08 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Only if it's worthy of validation.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

What are your thoughts on Celeste's current development?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:55 AM

Celesteand Holmes is something that I have read. It's intriguing because it's so out there but works so well.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 06-12-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-03-2013, 05:35 PM

Bumpity bump.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:44 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Did creative make a bad decision by having Ty break the tie at Kingdom Come considering his connection with Kermit?

If yes, who would have been a better option to break the tie or should it have been left as a tie?

Do you agree that you should have gotten a rematch?

1-10, how much of a joke is the Eurasian Championship match at Redemption?

Last edited by Da Prophet : 10-03-2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:53 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

Showtime vs Titus: How would you book it?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Did creative make a bad decision by having Ty break the tie at Kingdom Come considering his connection with Kermit?

If yes, who would have been a better option to break the tie or should it have been left as a tie?

Do you agree that you should have gotten a rematch?

1-10, how much of a joke is the Eurasian Championship match at Redemption?
I specifically asked that I didn't get a rematch this round. I do want one in a few cycles time but I wanted a break from the feud even just to give me a break.

I think a winner was needed and now it's way past the match I've always thought that when it's close to a tie the title holder should retain rather than lose. I think they should have had someone not linked to the fed at all to vote the winner: KB for example. Whoever you'd pick in the fed would have a leaning to one or the other.

It seems like a filler match whilst the tournament is going on, and frankly I don't mind that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Showtime vs Titus: How would you book it?

Showtime v Titus I would book it initially like Rock/Goldberg started. Showtime doing a "I've beaten them all" type promo and Titus' music hits to challenge Showtime. They've always had this on off alliance thing and I think that could be built into it.
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 10-04-2013 at 08:32 AM.