WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-29-2016, 04:20 AM
WZCW's Titus
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Did you read Unscripted and All Stars? If so, what did you think of my...er, matches?

You've known about Adonis and LeBelle for a while. How are you enjoying actually seeing them in action?
Loved them, very fresh which is great for a fed of almost 10 years.

For Adonis and LaBelle I love them, exactly what I hoped for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
Out of everyone you may face at the Lethal Lottery who do you think has the best chance to beat you for the Eurasian Championship in that Fatal-4-Way?
No one!

Dagger the most likely.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 02:40 PM
WZCW's Titus

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Bumped.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:42 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Now that you've gotten to see Warzone in action, what do you think about him?

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 12-23-2017, 03:45 PM
WZCW's Titus

You've vastly improving and really good at taking feedback onboard. It's a very out there character but aren't we all?
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-23-2017, 03:49 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You've vastly improving and really good at taking feedback onboard. It's a very out there character but aren't we all?
G'aw shucks. Glad to be a part of such a supporting group of out there characters. :3

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 12-23-2017, 03:54 PM
WZCW's Titus

The thing is most are when you break it down. Titus is a 5 time Oscar winner who was also a superhero who's now held onto a belt for 2 years and is just a dick after spending 8 years as an over the top face.

Yet it seems believable.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 12-23-2017, 04:34 PM
WZCW's Titus

We have an Ascension! http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5773915
Dave also did my sig.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:55 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Do you see discrepancies between how every member of creative handles Sebastian Copeland, Cat Connors and Jack Cohen on commentary? If you do, who do you think is outside the loop on the matter? If it's me, do you think you're tough enough to handle me travelling to England and knocking on your door with a mean expression on my face?

Have you ever attempted to get by the 30 minute mark in xXx The Return of Xander Cage? If you made an attempt, did this thought go through your brain...

"Is Vin Deisel taking this role seriously? Was this movie written by a ten year old?"

TALK TO JIM

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail : 02-22-2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:29 PM
WZCW's Titus

I don't think it's noticeable to be honest. For me here's how it should be:

Cohen - heel. I sometimes like the subtle heel side but sometimes people write him Michael Cole heel. I prefer him more subtle but have written him that way.

Copeland - Good old seabass. He and Cohen love each other really but he's a play it down the line sorta man.

Connor(s) - I've tend to have written her as an excited when women do well sort but again down the line, more emotional than Seabass.

now when all three are together I have have Cat face, Jack heel and Sebastian as the analytical history sort.

The problem is we don't have play by play due to how matches are written.

I've never seen a xXx movie.
Dave also did my sig.