WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-16-2013, 06:43 AM

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default I would say look for this

With Jeff Hardy defending the title against Bully Ray

I would bet it will be

Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, and James Storm vs. Devon, Doc, Mr. Anderson, and Mike Knox

Then look for a tag title rematch as well
Aires and Roode vs. Chavo and Hernandez

Maybe X division title match to
RVD vs. Kenny King

If TNA wanted some shock value have Bully Ray win the title and be revealed as the leader of Aces and Eights. They could run with that storyline and it would keep the Aces and Eights angle fresh.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-16-2013, 12:58 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...

A couple LL matches have been 5 on 5 (06, 08, and 12)... add Hogan to team Sting, and VP to A&8's. theres no way Hulkster doesn't find a way in this match. They need to sell 4,000+ tickets. Hogan "wrestling" will give them a spike in ticket sales.

The heels will win the advantage, Hogan will enter last. Punch a few guys, bleed a little and sell a bit. Unmask VP and finally reveal all the members. I have to think Lockdown is the time the leader will be revealed, whomever that may be.
Old 02-16-2013, 01:02 PM
What's the craic?
WCW TV Champion

FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...FitFinlay4Life scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't believe that Kurt and Joe will be in the main Lockdown match because I see both of them being utilized to give Garrett and Wes the rub in a tag team match (facing two guys who could make wrestling brooms entertaining)... strangely, I also believe we may see a swerve with Joe jumping ship to the bikers.

As for the Sting team - Bully is a sure in and I would imagine Magnus would be too. The fourth member is the sticky one and I would be inclined to be think of two front runners - AJ Styles, as Mr TNA is the obvious choice but I think everybody has forgotten another 'TNA Original' who has major issues and who I think is the favorite; a returning Eric Young. I know people like to piss on EY for his comedic character but he is solid between the ropes and has been called up to a multi person PPV before...

Aces and Eights have a ready made foursome in Anderson, D-Von, DOC and Knox and I think this will be the team they will run with.

So the big question will be were the swerve is coming from, because a simple win either the TNA or the As&8s teams wouldn't create any progression. AJ throwing his weight behind the bikers? Don't buy it, doesn't fit in with the looking after number 1 speech. Bully and Brooke? Bully has been very physical with the gang so I would be surprised but I could see Brooke do a Steph. One of Sting's team turning? Sting doesn't work as a heel, Magnus and EY just wouldn't be a big enough twist.

I don't know what the twist will be, I just hope that it will be good otherwise Claire Lynch will start looking like an okay plot in comparison.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:16 PM

Spinebreaker is looking to come up from OCW...

There was only room for 5 Vs 5 Lockdown matches in the 6-sided ring...

I think we'll see Angle & Joe Vs Wes and Garrett...

Soooo, Doc, Knox, Devon & Anderson Vs Sting, Ray, Joseph Parks and someone else. Not sure who. As for the turn... I agree there's a big one coming. Maybe several.

I think Bully is TOO obvious at this stage, Styles is possible, but I don't see it. I've been thinking Brooke turning as a possibility.

Everyone seems to think that Bischoff and Jarret are involved with A&8s. Bischoff HAS been behind the mask on occasion, his voice was so badly disguised. But I'm convinced one of the 2 in charge is D-lo. D-lo & Bischoff, or D-lo & Jarrett just isn't really enough though.

I would like to see D-lo revealed as the VP before Lockdown. Lockdown opening with Sting talking to someone, off camera, or on a phone and discovering their 4th man is gonna be late. During the PPV we learn that the Higher power is, in fact...

Dixie Carter.

And then as the A&8s take the numbers advantage in the Lockdown match the final man enters. Jeff Jarret. Returning to save his company.

Face Jarrett & Heel dixie, with a couple of other turns/swerves in there too.

Last edited by Spinebreaker : 02-16-2013 at 05:27 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-16-2013, 11:00 PM
#DemBoys

RawIsJericho is looking to come up from OCW...

I also think Park will be in the mix because they'll have some really hardcore spot in there and he'll be the one to do it.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-16-2013, 11:28 PM
Banned From Tire Commercials
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Two things:

1. Aces and 8's does not win major matches. This has already been talked about enough, but they lose every single match of note that they have.

2. The face team has never lost Lethal Lockdown. TNA treats this like a major showcase for whatever face team they have in there, which doesn't bode well for Aces and 8's.

All that being said, I think the bikers have a decent chance this time. Will it make sense? Not really. Will it save the group? Not really. Will it make people care about the story? Not likely. That being said, if they do win the match, the team will at least have something they can point to as an accomplishment. However, when your team is some combination of Anderson, D-Von, Doc, Knox, Bischoff and Brisco, you've got a big problem. Team TNA will likely be Sting, Park and various other people who are far bigger stars than anyone in Aces and 8's. Unless TNA pulls a MAJOR swerve, this is going to be one sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 AM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I loved the reveal of Showtime Eric Young. It was great. It doesn't matter how small of a name EY really is, the reveal was great. The fact that Team TNA is full of 5 TNA Originals, 5 of the faces of TNA throughout the years is what makes me love the match. Storm, Joe, Sting, Magnus, and EY are all guys who are know for their work in TNA. Yeah, Sting is the exception, but he still represents TNA and has since the beginning.

Prediction? I'm going with Team TNA, with the beginning of the end for A&8.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-01-2013, 01:37 PM
WZPC Grand Slam Champion
WWF Hardcore Champion

Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...Rated R Enigma scored a win over Santino Marella...

As KB said the face team has never lost in Lethal Lockdown, But I think that may change this time around. They could easily put the numbers on Aces & Eights side with a guy like Joe turning mid match or have Wes run out once all 10 guys are in and attack someone.

This one could go either way but right now i'm saying Aces & Eights pull off the upset.

Credit to Red Skull for the BLISSful sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Future Endeavored

KingHill is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Is it 5 against 5?
Old 03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Ambassador of the Grind
WWE Women's Champion

Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...

A&8's better win this for Christ's sake man. These guys need a major win with a surprise ending to make this seem worth the wait. It was alright with me initially with Devon joining, but this has been dragging with nothing to show for it. So I'm picking A&8's.