WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Edgeheadsince99

ryder123 is looking to come up from OCW...

You need not worry my friend. Been busy this last while but I think its time to get my head down and get stuck back into it. Look out for it in next week or two. Need to read over it and find out were I left off. I will definatley take your ideas into acount. Just like yourself, I too loved this era.

Thanks Buddy
Old 10-19-2014, 05:15 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling (King Of the Ring Fallout)

The Camera looks on as the Crowd wait in anticipation for WWF SUPERSTARS

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Vince McMahon;
"WELCOME EVERYONE TO WWF SUPERSTARS! THIS CROWD IS PUMPED TONIGHT FOR SUPERSTARS THAT WILL ADD AN EXTRA HOUR TO PROGRAMMING. I'M VINCE MCMAHON ALONGSIDE JESSE 'THE BODY' VENTURA and Jesse tonight...WWF Superstars has Royalty!"

Jesse Ventura;
"Your damn right McMahon! King Of The Ring is over and now we have....A Perfect King in Mr.Perfect! He defeated Randy Savage in the finals to get the Crown and become our King!"

Vince McMahon;
"Well he did have help from his newly appointed Manager Bobby Heenan but despite that Mr.Perfect is The King Of The Ring and Tonight live on Superstars he will have his Coronation live here in Madison Square Garden"

Jesse Ventura;
"I wish I could Crown him McMahon! Bobby Heenan will take that pleasure I presume and he deserves it"

Vince McMahon;
"Indeed! There is so much to get through tonight and Kicking us off is a King Of The Ring rematch. Its 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes facing Bad News Brown!"

Both Superstars are already in the ring as the bell rings.

Quote:
Match #1
Bad News Brown vs. 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes

Dusty Rhodes doesn't rush into the match like he did at King Of The Ring. Bad News charges at Rhodes who ducks under and starts hitting left and rights. He Irish-whips Brown of the ropes and hits a back body drop causing Brown to roll to the floor.

A Video appears in the corner,

Dusty Rhodes;
"Last night at King Of The Ring my ego got ahead of me and I rushed into the fight with Bad News Brown. Tonight I will exact my revenge on a much smaller scale. Brown prepare to be feel 'The American Dream"

The Match continues with Dusty in control. He bodyslams Brown down and drops an elbow. Usually he would go for the cover but Rhoes picks up Brown and body slams him a second time. Dusty then sets himself up on the second rope. Brown gets too his feet, runs a Rhodes, grabs him and tosses him from the second rope to the canvas. The Fans chant for Dusty Rhodes as Brown picks him up and False Clotheslines him into a Dropkick. Brown gets up and starts stomping at Rhodes. Brown connects with a tackle into the corner. He rams his shoulder three times in Dustys gut. Rhodes staggers out and dances a little before Brown runs of the ropes and hits a massive Big Boot. Dusty goes down. Brown with the cover..1..2! Kick Out by Rhodes.

Bad News Brown goes for the Dominator but Dusty scuffles down, Brown turns around, Right Hand from Rhodes, Left Hand by Rhodes, dances, Double Axe-Punch by Rhodes. Cover..1..2! Brown powers Dusty of off him. Rhodes signals for the American Dream, he sets up Dusty only for Brown to back drop Rhodes. Brown picks him and again goes for the Dominator but Rhodes scuffles down one more time. AMERICAN DREAM CONNECTS! COVER..1..2...!KICK OUT BY BROWN. Dusty can't believe it. He signals for the American Dream again, he gets Brown in position but Brown being so powerful fights out, he reverses the move, Picks up Rhodes..DOMINATOR HITS! Cover..1..2..3! Its Over
Winner: Bad News Brown

Bad News Brown picks up Rhodes as the Referee orders him to stop, Brown shoves Tim White down, DOMINATOR HITS A SECOND TIME ON RHODES! The fans boo Brown as he goes outside and grabs a Microphone. He re-enters the ring.

Bad News Brown;
"That...right...there...is a...message to all of the WWF Wrestlers! Don't fight what you can't defeat. My Name is Bad News Brown and I will destroy anybody who gets in my way of Championship Gold...thats right...I'm talking to all Title holders in the back. What I want...I get!"

Brown exits the ring the chorus of Boos
Vince McMahon;
"Bad News Brown making himself heard to all Championship holders in the back! Dusty Rhodes needs help out of here by the looks of it!"

Jesse Ventura;
"I like Bad Bews Brown and If he plays his cards right McMahon I think he will be a Champion here in the WWF. What do you think? You can make it happen!"

Vince McMahon;
"I don't know what you mean Jesse! In any event Bad News Brown kicks us off with Domination here on Superstars!"

Vince McMahon;
"Welcome back to a red hot edition of Superstars! Jesse moving on now to the BIGGEST STEEL CAGE MATCH I HAVE EVER SEEN! It was the WWF Champion Earthquake taking on the Challenger King Kong Bundy and let me be the first to say that King Kong Bundy Dominated the entire match and I know for a fact Bundy would be The Champion if the Cage did not collapse taking Earthquake to the floor!"

Jesse Ventura:
"McMahon you can conjure up any excuse to go against the Champion but hear this...Earthquake is the WWF Champion and no matter what way he won...HE WON THE DAMN MATCH AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN CALL OUT MR.TUNEY! I DARE YOU MCMAHON...I DARE YOU!"

Vince McMahon;
"Calm down Jesse! I'm only stating what I seen and King Kong Bundy would and should be the WWF Champion none the less everyone lets go now to ringside for the anticipated WWF Tag Team Championship Match. The Champions Demolition taking on The Rockers and if you remember back a few weeks, This match took place and was a very entertaining match until Earthquake came down and took out everybody. Shawn Michaels took the worst beating and thus he is returning next here on Superstars"

Demolition are out first to a great Ovation. This will be their second Championship Defense since winning the Belts at Wrestlemania. They Parade around the ring but the fans are all holding their Rockers Signs high.

Vince McMahon;
"Demolition have a huge Match ahead of them Jesse!"

The Rockers make their entrance and the crowd go wild. Mary Jennetty and Shawn Michaels are we'll recieved in New York City tonight.
The Referee holds up the belts as both teams prepare for the match.

Quote:
Match #2
Rematch For The
WWF Tag Team Championship Match
Demolition (Champions) vs. The Rockers

Marty starts clapping his hands his slowly as him and Axe start off here. Both men lock up, Axe with a huge push sends Marty into The Rockers corner. Shawn Michaels wants a go at Axe and Tags himself in. The Crowd love Shawn Michaels. Axe goes to lock up but Shawn hits a standing perfect yet quick Dropkick. Axe staggers up. Marty comes in and him and Shawn lock hands and run double Clotheslining Axe down. Marty gets back on the apron. Shawn then tags him in and Marty climbs up the turnbuckle, Axe staggers back up, Marty comes off looking for a dropkick but Axe rolls out of harms way and tags in Smash who comes in, he picks up Marty and tosses him into Demolitions corner. Smash now with a few rights and lefts, a shoulder Smash, he grabs Marty by the head and Vales him across the ring.

Smash Tags in Axe again who comes in and quickly knocks Shawn of the apron. Smash then drops an elbow over Marty. Cover..1..Kick out by Marty. Shawn gets back on the apron looking pissed off. Smash hits a Verticle Suplex on Marty. He tags back out and incomes Axe. Smash holds up Martys arm and Axe kicks him in the ribs. Axe then runs off the ropes and hits a Clothesline. Cover..1..2! Kick Out. Axe now sets Marty on the Top Rope. He climbs up. Marty tries to fight him off but Axe keeps him up and hits Suplex of the Second Rope. Tag to Smash who comes in, drops another Elbow, Cover..1..2!Kick Out. Shawn starts stomping his foot as the fans clap on Marty. Smash picks up Marty who fights back with punches to the stomac of Smash. Marty runs of the ropes but Smash hits a big boot. He drags Marty into his corner. Tag to Axe who comes in. Axe runs of the ropes looking for a big splash but Marty moves and Axe crash and burns. The Fans go wild as Marty crawls over to Shawn. Axe back up grabs Martys leg, Marty with his other leg kicks away Axe. TAG IS MADE AND IN COMES SHAWN!

Shawn with a full nelson to Axe followed by a Clothesline, Axe back up, another Clothesline from Shawn. He knocks Smash of the apron. Axe gets back up, Shawn climbs up the turnbuckle and jumps off but Axe grabs him and holds him tight. Marty Jenetty with a dropkick of the top rope, kicks Shawns back and down goes Axe with Shawn on top, Cover..1..2! Kick out! Smash runs in and Clotheslines Marty who rolls from the ring. Smash grabs Shawn and hits a DDT. Axe with the cover..1..2! Kick Out. Marty crawls back in...Smash runs at him but gets back dropped to the floor. Shawn back up, and both the Rockers lock Axe's head looking for the double Suplex. They hit it. Marty leaps over the ropes crashind down on Smash. Shawn with the cover on Axe..1..2....!Kick Out by Axe. Shawn back up, Smash slams Marty on the floor. Shawn locks Axe again for the Suplex. He breaks it looking for Marty. Smash out of nowhere grabs Michaels, He locks his head between his legs and lifts him up for a Powerbomb, Axe grabs Shawns Head and they crash him into the canvas. Marty comes in but Smash holds him as Axe makes the cover..1...2...3! Its over
Click for Spoiler:
Winners & Still WWF Tag Team Champions: Demolition

Demolition hold the belts up high and they continue their Reign as Tag Team Champions. Marty checks on Shawn who gets to his feet looking annoyed. Shawn and Marty have words before Shawn leaves the ring. He walks straight to the back.
Vince McMahon
"We'll the long awaited Tag Team Championship Match did not go the way The Rockers intended Jesse"

Jesse Ventura
"Indeed McMahon; Shawn Michaels is not happy about that result and he should be annoyed. Were was Jennetty during that final pinfall? Hmm?"

Vince McMahon
"We will try and catch up with Demolition and The Rockers some time soon but coming up next, some people might call him the greatest technical Superstar in the WWF, Others might call him a Sell out and just recently hes been called the former WWF Intercontinental Champion, thats right, Bret 'Hitman' Hart...Next on Superstars!"

"TUESDAY!, THE MOST BORING DAY OF THE WEEK!
NOT ANYMORE
STARTING THE WEEK AFTER SUMMERSLAM
ITS WWF

Quote:
The boo's fill the arena as Bret 'Hitman' Hart makes his way down the aisle carrying a microphone with his hands on his hips.

Moments later he gets in the ring as the "Loser" chant breaks out.

Bret Hart
"Just so all you people are aware, I am still technically the WWF Intercontinental Champion! Tito Santana is a mockery of what I was! Ultimate Warrior distracted me! HE DISTRACTED ME!"

Vince
"Wow! The Hitman is not a happy man Jesse"

Bret Hart
"I wouldn't get comfortable with Santana holding that belt. In Two Weeks..at Saturday Nights Main Event...The Main Event will be me invoking my Rematch Clause!"

Vince
"That is huge"

Bret Hart
"...and I want all outside personal banned from ringside and by that I mean...Ultimate Warrior and heck...not even Ted Dibease will be there! I want this match to be right down the middle!"

Bret exits the ring and walks over to the time keeper,

Bret Hart
"You tell Vince McMahon that If I don't get this match then I walk and he can't afford me to walk because people pay to see me!"

Jesse Ventura
"I think he's addressing you McMahon"

Vince
"I Heard"

Bret gets back into the ring as the fans turn their attention to the aisle were an individual is making his way down to the ring,

Vince
"Jesse, thats Stu Hart! Thats bret Harts daddy. The famous Stu Hart is in Madison Square Garden and hes making a beline for the ring!"

Jesse
"This should be interesting! Family Affairs in the WWF!"

Stu Hart enters the ring and is handed a microphone,

Stu Hart
"What in the name of the heavens has gotten into you Bret! This is not the way we raised you Son! Your coming out here and making all these demands saying you were distracted? Come on Bret!"

Bret Hart
"Hey, The Harts never lose! You taught us to be winners!"

Stu
"I did! But heres the best bit...everybody loses sometime kid. I have more of a loss record in this business than anybody! But this isn't about Tito Santana Bret. This goes way deeper to your issues with Ultimate Warrior!"

Fans cheer the name of Warrior as Bret turns away

Stu
"This hate for him isn;t because you dislike the man its because I took him in when he was down and helped him make it back here. Your jealous that my focus went on him. Am I right?"

Bret Hart
"I'm jealous of Warrior? How about whenever I won the Intercontinental Championship. You should have been sitting in that front row but instead you were at home massaging Warriors feet!"

Stu
"There you go! Jealous! Warrior came too me Bret and I helped him get back in shape. I had no complaints from anybody in the Dungeon except you! I am out here to tell you that it's time to Man up! Put your feelings aside and step into the ring with the Warrior!"

Crowd go wild for that

Vince
"Imagine that Jesse, Bret Hart vs Ultimate Warrior!"

Bret Hart paces back in fourth

Bret Hart
"We'll that is a Straight up....NO! Warrior got involved in my business and I took matters into my own hands and for what...to be called a coward? My focus is on taking back the Intercontinental Championship from Tito Santana and thats what I'm going to do!"

Bret drops the microphone and heads to the steps,

Stu Hart
"Just for the record Bret, You're the first Hart to turn down a challenge. People are right when referring to you as a coward! You're scared of The Ultimate Warrior"

Bret Hart quickly turns around and slaps his father in the face. Stu goes down holding his face as Bret Stands over him shouting,
Vince McMahon
"IN ALL MY YEARS I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ACT LIKE THAT! HE SLAPPED HIS OWN GOD DAMN DADDY JESSE!"

Jesse Ventura
"I'm not trying to conjure up an excuse here but Stu called Bret a Coward and thats something your Father should never say to his Kin"

Vince McMahon
"It doesn't change the fact that Bret Hart is a Coward and he's jealous of The Ultimate Warrior. Its about time Bret grows up and steps in the ring with Warrior!"

WWF SUMMERSLAM '89
COMING SOON

Vince McMahon
"Still to come tonight folks, The Coronation of King Perfect plus, we will here from the Tunney Posse and the WWF Champion Earthquake"

Jesse Ventura
"What about Ted Dibease going against The Ultimate Warrior? How did that slip your mind?"

Vince McMahon
"My goodness thats right. Its been a rollarcoster of a ride and we havent welcomed in the second hour of programming yet!"

Quote:
Match #3
Hercules vs. Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Both men are in the ring as the bell sounds. Roberts tries a lock up but Hercules is too powerful and tosses him across the ring much to the crowds dislike. Roberts back up tries hitting rights and lefts but Hercules grabs Jake 'The Snake' and powers him into the corner hitting shoulder tackles hard into the rib cage, he grabs Roberts and hip tosses him across the canvas. Roberts back up is on the ropes..Big Clothesline from Hercules knocking him to the floor. Hercules goes right after Roberts, scoopslam on the blue mats. He rolls Jake back in and gets on the apron, Roberts quickly grabs the head of Hercules and takes him down bouncing his throat of the rope. Hercules falls to the floor. Jake starts clapping, getting the crowd behind him as Hercules rolls back in, Rights and lefts from The Snake, he has Hercules staggered, Roberts runs off the ropes and Clotheslines the big man who falls back into the ropes getting his wrists tangled up, Jake tightens his fist and starts hitting Hercules until the referee pulls him away. Roberts calls for the DDT. He grabs Hercules and locks the head, Herules fights out and quickly locks in the Full Nelson, he swings Roberts about like a rag doll causing the Referee to ring the bell
Winner by Submission: Hercules

Officials run in and check on Jake Roberts as Hercules taunts the fans as he walks up the aisle way.

Quote:
*Backstage*

Mean Gene
"Wow! Hercules showing true power there and right now joining me here is Bobby Heenan and his Tag Team, Bob Orton and Rick Rude, Serious and The Furious, Gentlemen?"

Bobby Heenan
"Hey Genie, its Serious N Furious! Theres an N in there somewhere"

Rick Rude
"That name sucks Bobby, why not "Sexy....& Furious", of course we all know who the Sexy one is"

Mean Gene
"Tonight you two step into the ring with Tatanka and Haku in a #1 Contenders Match for a shot at the Tag Team Championships!"

Bobby Heenan
"Why do you always do that?"

Mean Gene
"What?"

Bobby Heenan
"State the obvious"

Mean Gene
"I'm conducting an Interview..."

Bobby Heenan
"Come on Boys, lets leave Genie to what ever it is he does!"

Quote:
Match #4
#1 Contenders Match for the WWF Tag Team Championship
Serious 'N' Furious (w/Bobby Heenan) vs. Haku and Tatanka

A video appears in the corner of the screen showing Tatanka and Haku smoking a Peace Pipe. The Two Superstars make there way to the ring to a nice reaction.

Bobby Heenan appears and the crowd goes wild with Boo's, Rick Rude and Bob Orton appear behind him as they make their way to the ring also. Bobby Heenan takes the microphone from Finkel

Bobby Heenan
"I suppose you are all waiting in anticipation for your new King...Mr.Perfect?"

Crowd Boo loudly

Bobby Heenan
"We'll before that, My boys here are going to destroy you two drug addicts and stick that Peace Pipe where the sun don't shine"

Vince McMahon
"Oh my Goodness! We apologise on behalf of Mr.Heenan everybody"

The Bell rings as Bob Orton is starting out with Tatanka. They lock up with Orton shifting Tatanka into a headlock, Tank shoves Orton off teh ropes and connects with a shoulder tackle. He picks up Orton, big Screech Indian style from Tank as he swings Orton and hits a beautiful standing dropkick. Tank tags in Haku who quickly uses his head bashing it off of Orton. Big Bodyslam on Orton, Cover..1..2! Kick out. Haku picks up Orton, Orton though thumbs Haku in the eye and tags in Rude who poses on the apron before entering the ring. He hits a few rights on Haku backing him into the corner. Rude steps up to the second rope and starts the 10 count punches, Haku quickly tosses him off at the 7th punch, Bobby Heenan though grabs the foot of Haku tripping him, Tatanka takes off after Heenan only to be Clotheslined by Orton on the floor. The Referee orders Orton back up onto the apron as Tank crawls back to his.

Rude continues the assault, tags in Orton and the Two hit a nice double Suplex. Orton with an elbow drop, picks up Haku and hits a neckbreaker. Cover...1...2! Kick out. Orton taunts Tatanka who tries to enter, the Referee holds him back, Rude comes in illegally and the two stomp at Haku. Orton exits the ring as Rude stands over Haku and does the Ravishing taunt, Suddenly Haku lifts his head and headbutts Rude in his region. Haku starts crawling to Tatanka who is awaiting the tag. Tag made, in comes Tatanka, he goes straight for Orton and knocks him off the apron, Bodyslam to Rude, Orton runs in, bodyslam to Orton, Tatanka climbs up to the rope and hits his signature diving crossbody taking out both Orton and Rude. Cover on Rude...1...2! Heenan puts Rudes foot on the rope, the referee not aware of this counts the 3! The Bell rings
Winners: Tatanka & Haku

Bobby Heenan shouts at the referee who notices the boot on the rope.

Vince McMahon
"If the Referee buys this then there is certainly a problem with the Officials here in the WWF!"

The Ref orders the Match to Restart as Heenan walks away with a smirk on his face.

Match Continues....

Haku charges at Orton with his head only for Orton to duck and lower the top rope sending Haku crashing to the floor. Tatanka is arguing with the referee over the decision when Rude rolls him up and grabs the tights...1...2...3!...and just like that, its over!
Winners: Serious 'N' Furious

Vince
"I Can't believe what just transpired right here! This is not right Jesse, Tatanka and Haku had this Match won!"

Jesse
"Give it a rest McMahon! Rude had his leg on the rope, Fair is Fair!"

Vince
"We'll the Referees call is final but its a Damn shame that Tatanka and Haku have also along with Randy Savage suffered the Heenan family!"

UP NEXT
EARTHQUAKE

Old 10-19-2014, 05:50 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF Superstars of Wrestling (King Of the Ring Fallout) Pt II

Quote:
Still photographs air showing the WWF Championship Cage Match at King Of The Ring!

Howard Finkel
"Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome at this time...The President of the World Wrestling Federation..Mr.Jack Tunney, 'The Mouth of the South' Jimmy Hart and The World Wrestling Federation Champion....EARTHQUAKE!

Out comes Jack Tunney, Jimmy Hart and the WWF Champion Earthquake. Jimmy Hart runs down to the ring with Tunney walking behind and Earthquake behind that carrying his Championship.

They enter the ring as Tunney stands in the middle of Hart and Earthquake.

Jack Tunney
"Just this time last week everybody believed that King Kong Bundy would defeat Earthquake at King Of The Ring and become the WWF Champion! We'll...hes still standing here is Earthquake holding that very Championship!"

Crowd Boo

Jack Tunney
"You can Conjur up any excuse regarding how Earthquake won his Match but the bottom line is...he won! That Cage came apart and Earthquake fell to the floor and the rules of a Cage match state that you can win by Pinfall or escaping the Cage, Ladies and Gentlemen, Earthquake escaped the cage!"

More Boos

Jack Tunney
"I think we've all established how dominate Earthquake is so we're not going to Bore you with that! Tonight marks a new Chapter in this Superstars Career because tonight we will expand the Cabinet!"

Jimmy Hart takes the Microphone

Jimmy Hart
"Mr.Tunney I have waited for this day for so long. Its time to become the most Dominate...People in the WWF. Look at who is in this ring, you have...The World Wrestling Federation Champion, The Undefeated Earthquake, You have ME! The greatest Wrestling Manager in History and you have The President of the WWF Jack Tunney! How about we bring in some new faces...Ladies and Gentlemen...please stand for the next member of The Tunney Corporation...DINO BRAVO!"

Dino Bravo walks out with a smile on his face. He is wearing a Hulkamania is Dead t-shirt as enters the ring and shakes the hand of Jimmy Hart, Jack Tunney and Earthquake. Hart hands Bravo the Mic

Dino Bravo
"For those of you who are not familier with who I am, my name is Dino Bravo and I..am the Worlds Strongest Man!"

Large boo's

Dino Bravo
"I am not only delighted about joining the Tunney Corporation but I am honored to be in the presense of one of the most Dominate Champions in the WWF...Earthquake and I promise you now that I will pour my Heart and soul into this Corporation and make sure that Earthquake keeps the WWF Championship!"

Dino Bravo hands the Mocrophone to Jack Tunney

Jack Tunney
"Thank you Mr.Bravo and it is an Honor to have you onboard which leads me to our next announcement Ladies and Gentlemen, and that regards who will challenge the mighty Earthquake for the World Wrestling Federation Championship, he's defeated Hulk Hogan and he has defeated King Kong Bundy so whose next...In two weeks at Saturday Nights Main Event...Earthquake will issue an Open Challenge to anybody in the back and the WWF Championship will be on the line so to all you kids back there...if your man enough then come forth and try and take this Monsters Prize!"

Tunney hands the microphone to Finkel and orders him to speak,

Howard Finkel
"Once again, The President of the WWF Mr.Jack Tunney, 'The Mouth Of The South' Jimmy Hart, 'The Worlds Strongest Man' Dino Bravo and The WWF Champion...EARTHQUAKE!"

The Tunney Corporation exit the ring and walk up the aisle mingling with each other as WWF Superstars go to a commercial!

Vince McMahon
"Welcome back everybody and what about what just went down in that ring. The Tunney Corporation welcomed Dino Bravo into the mix and Earthquake has issued an Open Challenge to anybody in the back to a WWF Championship match in two weeks at Saturday Nights Main Event!"

Jesse Ventura
"Thats a real Champion McMahon! A real man of class who is giving all those up and coming Superstars a chance. I think he is great!"

Vince McMahon
"We'll our Main Event is up next, We still have The Kings Coronation on the way but first, Our final Match of the evening....its The Ultimate Warrior in his return match going against Ted Dibiease and I wonder if Bret Hart will make an appearence?"

Quote:
Match #5
The Ultimate Warrior vs. 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibease (w/ Virgil)

Ted Dibease is out first with Virgil. Dibease looks scared as he heads straight for the ring looking around him. Virgil takes the Million Dollar Belt and sets it at ringside.

Crowd go Wild as The Warriors music starts playing, HERE HE COMES RUNNING TO THE RING! THE BELL RINGS!

Ultimate Warrior not wasting anytime, Rights and lefts to Ted Dibease, he won't let up, rights and lefts keep coming, Dibease is on the ropes, CLOTHESLINE and out goes Dibease. Virgil quickly takes Dibease by the arm and the two start walking up the aisle, The crowd boo Dibease leaving, The Referee counts Dibease out
Winner by Countout: The Ultimate Warrior

Vince McMahon
"This Match never really got underway....wait a second...Jesse, Bret Hart just crawled from under the ring and he has a Chair!"

Bret Hart indeed crawled from under the ring and slides into the ring slowly with a Chair, Warrior hasn't noticed Hart behind him...WHACK! Big Chair shot to the back of Warrior as he goes down to one knee although it has only made Warrior mad, he gets up and grabs Bret, Virgil from behind with the Million Dollar belt whacking him on the back of the head. The Warrior is down.

Debiease makes his way back to the ring. Bret Hart and Virgil stomp away at Warrior who is motionless. Ted gets back in, "HOLD HIM UP" Screams Bret, Virgil and Dibease hold warrior by each arm, Bret with the Chair in hand whacks Warrior in the head, Warrior looks on enraged, "DO IT AGAIN HITMAN COME ON" Shouts Warrior egging him on, Bret Hart again, three shots more to the head and down goes Warrior.

Crowd start cheering though as Tito Santana bolts down the aisle, he slides in and starts attacking Bret Hart, Dibease with the Chair hits Tito on the back. Bret then kicks Santana from the ring. Dibease and Virgil hold up Warrior once again, Bret starts slapping him before spitting in his face, Dibease plants Warrior face down on the canvas, Bret then lifts the chair and starts smacking it off of Warriors legs. Virgil keeps Tito down on the outside, Dibease stands laughing throwing Money at Warrior who is down.

Bret Hart throws the chair to ringside and then locks in the Sharpeshooter on The Warrior. He lets go after about 1 minute. Referees appear but are threatened off by Virgil. Ted and Bret eventually leave the ring, Bret grabs Tito by the chin, "I'LL BE SEEING YOU IN TWO WEEKS SANTANA!" and with that they walk up the aisle leaving the carnage behind them.
Vince McMahon
"Jesse, in all my days doing this job, I love this job but when things like that happen it makes me sick to my stomac, Bret Hart must be the most villanous person I have ever seen and Dibease and Virgil make it worse, this was a planned attack by those three individuals and believe me...What comes around goes around Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura
"McMahon this is the World Wrestling Federation, this isn't Ballet, This isn't Soccer and it sure as hell ain't Boxing...In this Sport, you become great by showing Power and I know what just happened will be looked at as a sickening act but Bret Hart showed Power and he shut all those people up that called him scared or a Coward!"

Vince McMahon
"In one night, Bret Hart slapped his own Daddy in the face, the legendary Stu Hart. He just destroyed The Ultimate Warrior and Tito Santana, indeed he has shown Power and the question now is...Will Bret Hart face Ultimate Warrior one on one?"

Jesse Ventura
"Can we move on now, The Coronation is up next...Come on McMahon!"

Backstage

Mean Gene
"I've managed to catch up with the legendary Stu Hart who earlier tonight was slapped by his own son Bret, look at the mark on his face, Sir, what do you make off what we just witnessed between Bret Hart and The Ultimate Warrior?"

Stu Hart
"Speechless Mean Gene! What my own Son just did is Unforgiving and when the time comes that he is alone in that ring with the Warrior...may God have Mercy on his soul!"

Stu Hart walks on leaving Mean Gene standing

Quote:
The Ring is now set up with a red canvas, a Throne and two men standing at ringside in Royal outfits. There is a Crown sitting on a cushion beside the Throne

Bobby Heenan appears with a scroll of paper and walks towards the ring, he gets in and is handed a Microphone,

Bobby Heenan
"I've been asked by his Majesty to read aloud from this scroll. These are the demands led down by 'The Perfect King',

Heenan opens the scroll,

Bobby Heenan
"As King Of The World Wrestling Federation I hereby declare Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan my Royal Advisor, he will foresee events and declare whether I am able for such commands laid fourth by all who decieve me, As King, I will appoint a Royal Bodyguard which will be determined through a series of Matches, anyman who wishes to take part will seek advice from Bobby Heenan",

Heenan sets the Scroll aside

Bobby Heenan
"Can I now ask that all the peasents stand up and Welcome The King Of the WWF...Ladies and Gentlemen...'The Perfect King' MR.PERFECT!"

Jesse Ventura
"On your feet McMahon"

Royal Music plays and out comes Mr.Perfect. He stands and stares out at the fans, Two Royal Guards then come behind him and wrap a robe around his body. He then walks to the ring slowly, climbs the steps and enters the ring, Bobby Heenan had the rope lowered and is now bowing down to Perfect who sits on the throne. He takes the Microphone in hand.

A Royal Guard sets the crown upon Perfects head.

Mr.Perfect
"Thank you all for your kind welcome"

Boos fill the arena

Mr.Perfect
"Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan, I would not be sitting here if you had not acted at King Of The Ring. Therefore as my first ruling as King, please get down infront of me"

Bobby Heenan gets down infront of Perfect. Perfect lifts a sword that is perched beside him.

Mr.Perfect
"I dub thee....Sir Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan"

He Knights Bobby Heenan who has a smile on his face

Mr.Perfect
"However Mr.Heenan, I, King Perfect will now take leadership in your Heenan Family and rename us...The Kings Court!"

Bobby Heenan Stands up and knodds to Perfect,

Mr.Perfect
"Does anybody Object to these demands or situations please step forth and let your voice be heard"

There is a brief silence until.....CROWD GOES WILD...MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE'S MUSIC PUMPS INTO THE GARDEN AND OUT COMES SAVAGE RUNNING DOWN THE AISLE,

He slides into the ring and SHOCKINGLY CLOTHESLINES MR.PERFECT AND THE TWO MEN FALL OVER THE THRONE. SAVAGE STARTS HITTING PERFECT, HE LIFTS THE CROWN THAT FELL OFF PERFECT AND SWINGS IT, PERFECT DODGES THE SHOT AND EXITS THE RING LOOKING PISSED OFF. HEENAN IS TRYTING TO CONSOLE HIM ON THE AISLE WAY.
Vince McMahon
"Randy Savage getting some retribution against Mr.Perfect after what transpired last night"

Jesse Ventura
"Arrest that man! He just assaulted The King"

Vince McMahon
"Oh Shut Up Jesse! Randy Savage should be The King"

Jesse Ventura
"This is an outrage, I'm disgusted. That man should be ashamed of himself!"

Vince McMahon
"Thats all we have time for everybody, we will see you next week for another 2hr edition of Superstars!"

Randy Savage places the Crown on top of his head and parades around the ring as Superstars comes to a close.
Copyright.1989.TITANSPORTS.TM.WWF
Old 10-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default Coming Soon....

COMING SOON TO SHORT CIRCUIT TELEVISION, A SELECTION OF SPECIAL PAY PER VIEW OFFERINGS FROM THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION...

THERES MORE...

AND MORE...

THEN NEXT YEAR...

SEE YOUR FAVORITE WWF SUPERSTARS IN ACTION AT THESE ONCE IN A LIFETIME SPECIAL EVENTS
Old 10-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default Match Card so far...

LIVE IN 2 WEEKS

CHAMPIONSHIP SHOWCASE SPECIAL

EARTHQUAKES WWF CHAMPIONSHIP OPEN CHALLENGE

WWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
TITO SANTANA (C) VS. BRET 'HITMAN' HART
Old 10-19-2014, 06:15 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF Superstars warm up

Vince McMahon
"TOMORROW NIGHT ON SUPERSTARS...DINO BRAVO WILL SHOW THE WORLD WHY HE IS THE STRONGEST MAN WHEN HE GOES UP AGAINST KING KONG BUNDY...

ALSO...THE HART FAMILY CRISIS CONTINUES, BRET HART HAS ASKED FOR A SIT DOWN INTERVIEW WHICH WILL BE CONDUCTED BY MYSELF LATER TONIGHT LIVE...

AND FINALLY...RANDY 'MACHO MAN' SAVAGE WILL BE IN ACTION AGAINST A MEMBER OF THE KINGS COURT...WHO WILL THAT BE? FIND OUT TOMORROW NIGHT ON YET ANOTHER 2 HOUR LONG JAMPACKED EDITION OF WWF SUPERSTARS!
Old 10-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default BREAKING NEWS!

!BREAKING NEWS COMING FROM THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION!

Just recently the World Wrestling Federation has signed a new Superstar to its Roster. According to reports nothing is finalized but as off writing, The WWF Would like to personally welcome to its Family....

Click for Spoiler:
'THE NATURE BOY' RIC FLAIR

Click for Spoiler:
Old 10-20-2014, 03:05 PM
Beauregard Dallas

three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...three count bout is looking to come up from OCW...

I liked the inclusion of the hype videos in the corner during matches. The commentary was funny also. When I clicked on this I didn't realize it was a book it thread but I read it and was entertained. Solid work.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Quote:
I liked the inclusion of the hype videos in the corner during matches
Thanks for the feedback. I think alot of readers don't expect it to be a Book This! I want to keep it as real to what it was like back then
Old 10-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF Superstars (One Week before Staturday Nights Main Event)

The Camera pans around the arena as the fans hold up their banners

LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

Vince McMahon
"Here we go again Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to WWF SUPERSTARS! Once again I'm Vince McMahon alongside the ever so passionate Jesse The Body Ventura and Jesse tonight we have a jampacked 2 hours of Entertainment!"

Jesse Ventura
"Indeed McMahon, We have Bret Hart talking to you in a special Sit down interview that was conducted earlier on today, We Have Dino Bravo representing The Tunney Corporation when he faces off against King Kong Bundy, plus the man himself Earthquake will be in action against Shawn Michaels of the Rockers!"

Vince McMahon
"What about 'Macho Man' Randy Savage taking on a member of Mr.Perfects Court? Who could that be I wonder?"

Jesse Ventura
"I hope its Heenan! Heenan would crush Savage if he got the chance"

Vince McMahon
"I Think it would be the other way about Jesse and I would personally pay good money to see Heenan get crushed let me tell you! In any event lets go down to Ringside where our first contest is about to get underway"

King Kong Bundy walks down the aisle to a good reaction

Vince McMahon
"You're probably all wondering why Bobby Heenan is not joining Bundy, this is what Heenan had to say regarding King Kong Bundy"

A Video appears in the corner of the screen,

Bobby Heenan
"King Kong Bundy! You embarrest me at King Of The Ring when you lost to Earthquake. Therefore I am releasing you from the Kings Court. We can't have losers on our side Bundy!"

King Kong Bundy steps into the ring and awaits his opponent.

Dino Bravo is out next with Jimmy Hart and Jack Tunney closely behind.

Quote:
Match #1
Dino Bravo (w/ Jimmy Hart & Jack Tunney) vs. King Kong Bundy

The Bell rings and off we go. Dino Bravo stalks Bundy around the ring. They lock up with Bundy quickly showing his strength shoving Bravo down. Dino exits the ring as Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart start chatting in his ear. Bravo enters and locks up with Bundy again, Bundy again shoves him away, Bravo quickly retaliates driving his shoulder in the leg of King Kong Bundy who goes down to one knee. Dino Bravo starts hitting hard rights off Bundy eventually making him fall back. Bravo with the cover..1..Powerful kick out by Bundy. Dino Bravo continues the assault on the leg, he drops an elbow over the huge thigh as Jimmy Hart cheers him on.

Dino Bravo keeps Bundy grounded and hits elbow drops off his chest area. Bravo covers him..1..2 Kick Out. Bravo grabs the leg, Bundy quickly pressures his leg back and kicks Bravo away backing him into the corner. Bundy back up yells before charging and crushing Bravo in the corner. Big Bodyslam by Bundy, Cover..1..2 Kick Out! Bravo staggers back up as Bundy grabs him by the head and starts his Head Crush, Bravo uses his head to back Bundy away. Bravo runs at Bundy only to get elavated to the floor. Jimmy Hart grabs a Steel Chair, Dino Bravo grabs it and slams it down.."NO! I DON'T NEED A CHAIR!" He shouts. Bundy is now stalking Tunney around the ring. Bravo from behind with another shoulder tackle to the leg. Bundy rolls over crashing into the Steel Steps. Dino somehow manages to roll the Giant back into the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and comes off looking for a double Axe Handle, Bundy moves and Bravo crashes hard. Bundy goes for a Splash but Bravo avoids it and gets back up. He signals for the end, Bundy back up, kick to the gut, MASSIVE SIDE SUPLEX ON BUNDY! Cover..1...2...3! Its Over
Click for Spoiler:
Winner: Dino Bravo

Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart enter the ring and celebrate with Dino Bravo. Jack Tunney asks for a Microphone which he gets,

Jack Tunney
"Now that is power! Just for the record, King Kong Bundy, You are excluded from the Open Challenge this Saturday Night!"
Vince McMahon
"What kind of an Open Challenge will this be if some Superstars can't enter?"

Jesse Ventura
"We'll we've seen Earthquake and Bundy and Earthquake defeated him. The're is your answer McMahon!"

Vince McMahon
"None the less, Dino Bravo victorious over King Kong Bundy here in our opening match and later tonight Shawn Michaels off The Rockers will look for retribution when he tangles with the WWF Champion Earthquake!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"Joining me now is another Superstar making a name for himself here in the World Wrestling Federation...Bad News Brown and tonight you will go One on One with Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake"

Bad News Brown
"Beefcake, Tonight is your Reckoning! I defeated Dusty Rhodes not once but twice in the space of 24hrs. I told the World that someday soon I would hold WWF Gold, and it don't matter if its the WWF Intercontinental Championship, the WWF Championship or the WWF Tag Team Titles, all that matters right now is my path of victories and tonight I will add you to my list of defeated Superstars"

Mean Gene
"Back to you Vince"

Quote:
Match #2
Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake vs. Bad News Brown

Brutus Beefcake is in the ring with his clippers in hand. Bad News Brown is out next to a chorus of Boos. As Brown gets on the Apron Brutus quickly knocks him off. The Bell rings, Beefcake goes out after Brown and starts hitting him with rights on the outside. He Irishwhips Brown into the ringpost shoulder first. Brown manages to roll back into the ring, Brutus enters behind and dares Brown to his feet. As Brown gets up, Beefcake hits Brown with an Open punch, Brown stares back at Beefcake holding his shoulder. Brutus hits him again, Suddenly Brown near like Rugby tackles him down driving his head into Beefcakes. Bad News Brown lets out a roar as he picks up Brutus, he hits a few hard knees into the gut before picking Brutus off the canvas and unto his shoulders..DOMINATOR! Cover..1..2..3!
Click for Spoiler:
Winner: Bad News Brown

Brown picks Brutus up and tosses him to the floor. He stands there holding his shoulder that he hurt early on off the ringpost. He stares out at the fans as Superstars goes on a break.

Vince McMahon
"Bad News Brown showing why he is unstoppable just a few moments ago. Now if you tuned into WWF Superstars last week then you would've witnessed the shocking and appalling attack that Bret Hart, Ted Dibease and Virgil conducted on both The Ultimate Warrior and Tito Santana and earlier that same night, Bret Hart slapped his own father in the face after he tried talking some sense into The Hitman. Everybody was shocked at Harts actions on last week show let alone over the past two months. Earlier today, I managed to sit down with Bret and Tried to get him to admit that his actions were uncalled for. This is what went down earlier today"

Quote:
Earlier this Afternoon
Vince McMahon Interviews Bret 'Hitman' Hart

The footage shows Bret Hart sitting with Vince McMahon in a small room.

Vince McMahon
"Bret thank you for taking the time to do this special interview with myself and also letting us into your head to find out what bothers you and what set of those explosive events on last weeks show, firstly lets go back to King Of The Ring where you defended the Intercontinental Championship against Tito Santana and lost the Belt. There was so much going on in that match. Is that were it all kicked off?

Bret Hart
"No! My emotions for this industry and what you have to become stems way back to training in the Dungeon back in Canada. Stu Hart, My Father told us boys that losing is not an option. If your going to lose then turn around and go back up those stairs and get a trade, I was trained to Win and at King Of The Ring..I Lost!"

Vince McMahon
"Now..The Ultimate Warrior returned back at Wrestlemania to help you against Ted Dibease and Virgil. That was all good. The next night he did the same thing, he seen you were in trouble and decided to help you once again only for yourself to attack him. Why?"

Bret Hart
"Alot of people don't admit when there jealous, it makes them weak. I was jealous of The Ulltimate Warrior. Warrior took a bad injury last January, his leg imploded from inside and he went to my father for advice, That advice turned into a Friendship, that Friendship turned into family. Warrior was living in my house for 6 months training with my Dad, When I won the Intercontinental Championship My Dad who should have been at ringside was instead up in florida helping Warrior get back into shape. Is that right? No its not right? Family First, Friends second!"

Vince McMahon
"...and thats why you attacked him because you were jealous?"

Bret Hart
"Thats right. I'm a man and I'll admit that. I told Warrior to stay out of my affairs and he didnt listen, After Wrestlemania, he phoned my hotel room and I answered and he said.."I've got your back Brother", I hung up, Hes not my Brother. Hes an imposter who is also jealous. Hes jealous of my life, I was doing good, I had a Championship, I retained at Wrestlemania...Yea!"

Vince McMahon
"Why Ted Dibease? Your feud with him was so personal. Why him?"

Bret Hart
"He understood me! He also seen my frustrations and he offered to help, of course Money was involved, there was the circumstance that I would grant him a title shot if he took out Warrior, I don't have the Gold anymore and yet he was still there last week. I seen the real Ted Dibease as he seen the real Bret Hart"

Vince McMahon
"Tito Santanta. Is he just in the wrong place at the wrong time?"

Bret Hart
"I'll admit Tito and me put on an excellent match at King Of The Ring and we will do it again this Saturday with no outside interference but he is in the wrong place. You don't cross me. Thats my new motto. If you cross me then I will put you down simple as that"

Vince McMahon
"Will we see Bret Hart vs. The Ultimate Warrior?"

Bret Hart
"I've said No but deep down I'm still a Hart. If he wants to fight me then so be it. I'll kick his ass anywhere and he knows it. If we are to finish this then thats what it will come down to. Ultimate Warrior thinks that fighting me with solve everything. It might do it for him but it won't do it for me"

Vince McMahon
"Your referring to this as a fight? Is that what it would be?"

Bret Hart
"Yes! A straight up Fight about respect"

Vince McMahon
"Your actions last week on Superstars were severe. We have never seen anything like that here in the WWF! You scared alot of people Bret. Is that the new you?"

Bret Hart
"If you're pushed hard enough then yea thats the new me!"

Vince McMahon
"Okay Bret. Thank You for doing this Interview"

Camera pans back into the arena,

Vince McMahon
"What did you think of that Jesse. Bret Hart giving us a deep Interview regarding his feud with the Ultimate Warrior and as he mentioned, this Saturday at Saturday Nights Main Event, Tito Santana will defend his Intercontinental Championship in a rematch with The Hitman"

Jesse Ventura
"McMahon if I learned anything from that Interview its this...You dyed your Hair!"

Vince McMahon
"Maybe I'll get Gorilla Monsoon on the show next week. That man can have a suitable debate about what goes down!"

*BACKSTAGE*

Mean Gene
"I know the feeling Vince. Joining me now...The man who took out a King last week on Superstars, 'Macho Man' Randy Savage"

Randy Savage walks onto the set

Mean Gene
"Tonight Randy its you going up against a member of The KIngs Court, how do you feel about that Sir?"

Randy Savage
"Ohhh Yeaaa Mean Gene, King Of The Ring, I was cheated out of that crown by Bobby Heenan. Mr.Perfect is the King but in actual fact, I'm The King! Tonight I hope Perfect himself steps up and takes me on but we all know, Kings don't get physical so I'm going to make sure that Perfect is the last one left of his precious Kings Court and that way he will have to step up to the marker and take me on!"

Bobby Heenan walks up to Savage with a Microphone

Bobby Heenan
"Mr.Savage, I just thought you should know that The 'Perfect' King Mr.Perfect has appointed a new Royal Bodyguard and you will face that Man next on Superstars"

Heenan quickly walks on as Superstars goes on a break

Fans come unglued as Randy Savage makes his Appearence. He parades around the entrance way before walking down the aisle and into the ring.

Bobby Heenan appears to tremendous heat, he has a note and a Microphone,

Bobby Heenan
"By Order of 'The Perfect King' Mr.Perfect, he has appointed a brand new Royal Bodyguard that from this point on will be at the Kings side and will step into that ring against all of The Kings enemies, Starting tonight! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you...'The Royal Bodyguard'...WARLORD!"