WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-29-2013, 06:02 PM
Edgeheadsince99

ryder123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Match #5
KOTR Qualifying Match
Big Boss Man vs. 'Cowboy' Bob Orton (w/ Bobby Heenan)

Boss Man is out first with the nightstick in hand. Bob Orton is out next with Bobby Heenan. Here we go with our second to last Qualifier. Orton takes the early advantage with a shoulder tackle. Boss Man back up with a thunderous clothesline. He mouths off to Heenan before hitting a suplex to Orton. He makes the cover but orton kicks out quickly. Match continues with Boss Man running of the ropes but Heenan trips his ankle. Boss Man turns to Heenan letting Orton get back up. He runs at Boss Man but he moves and Orton bounces off the ropes and comes back. Boss Man goes for the side walk slam but Orton esacpes and delivers a quick pile driver and shockingly he gets the win.
Winner: 'Cowboy' Bob Orton

Orton and Heenan leave the ring and up the aisle as Boss Man gets up a defeated man.
Vince;
"Bobby Heenan's Serious N' Furious team of Rick Rude and Bob Orton our both heading to King Of The Ring. If one of them can win King Of The Ring and if King Kong Bundy defeats Earthquake it will be a day of celebration for the Heenan family"

Jesse;
"Imagine the celebration McMahon, Women, Alcohol, A Crown and the World Wrestling Federation Championship"

Vince;
"One more Match left here on The Wrestling Classic and it is the final King Of The Ring Qualifying match. What a night it has been and lets now find out who will meet Bob Orton at King Of The ring!"

Quote:
Match #6
KOTR Qualifying Match
Bad News Brown vs. Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

Bad News Brown makes his in ring return to the World Wrestling Federation. There is some cheers from the crowd here. But they erupt when The dragon makes his entrance. Here we go with Match Number 6. The Bell rings, Bad News quickly shows his power and charges at Steamboat with a clothesline. Steamboat goes down quickly. Brown picks him up by the hair and hits a scoopslam before shouting at the fans. He then picks up Ricky unto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam. Referee got down for the pin but Brown avoids the cover and tosses Ricky to the floor. Bad News goes out after him. He sets Ricky against the blue steel steps. He runs at Steamboat who gets up and drop toe holds Brown into the steps. Ricky climbs up the turnbuckle facing Brown on the floor and comes off looking for a cross body but Brown catches him and rams his back into the ringpost before setting him back into the ring. Brown enters the ring and hard irish whips Steamboat into the far corner and down goes Steamboat. Ricky staggers up, Brown runs looking a clothesline but Ricky moves and Brown nails the Referee. Ricky starts firing back but its not backing Brown away who clotheslines Ricky out of nowhere. Crowd come out of their feet when 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes gets in the ring with a Steel Chair. Brown turns around and Rhodes squares him in the face with the chair. Dusty exits the ring as Brown staggers back, Ricky rolls him up. The referee back in..1...2.....3! Its Over.
Winner: Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

Steamboat leaves the ring with his arm raised. Brown back up grabs the referee by the collar of his shirt, Picks him up and slams him down with a huge powerslam. Crowd Boo Brown here.
Vince;
"Thats a disgusting attack by Bad News Brown. Attacking the referee is a low move from that Insane Superstar"

Jesse;
"Dusty Rhodes getting equal with Brown after that attack last week but did you notice Brown didnt even go down after the chair shot?"

Vince;
"Ricky Steamboat advances in the tournament where he will meet 'Cowboy' Bob Orton and thats the tournament all set up now. We will leave you now and see you again on Sunday for King Of The Ring, Will it Be, Mr.Perfect, Roddy Piper, Harley Race, Junkyard Dog, Randy Savage, Rick Rude, Bob Orton or Ricky Steamboat! Thank you for watching. Good Night"

WWFINC.1989.TM.COPYRIGHT
sendpm.gif
Old 05-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Edgeheadsince99

WWF KING OF THE RING 89'
PREVIEW WITH SEAN MOONEY

Sean Mooney;
"Good evening and welcome Ladies and Gentleman to the King Of The Ring 15 minute Preview show, I'm Sean Mooney and in 15 minutes time the King Of The Ring event will be underway, On this preview show we will go over a few of the matches and show you what happened when I caught up with Jack Tunney earlier today"

"First off all let's talk about the King Of The Ring Tournament itself. Tonight one Superstar will win the tournament and become the self-proclaimed King Of The WWF, Now the matches our as follows...

Quote:
Mr.Perfect vs. Rowdy 'Roddy' Piper
King Harley Race vs. Junkyard Dog
Randy 'Macho Man' Savage vs. 'Ravishing' Rick Rude
and finally..
'Cowboy' Bob Orton vs. Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat"

"One Of those 8 Superstars will leave New York tonight quite possibly the greatest Superstar here in the World Wrestling Federation, Earlier today I caught up with a few of the Participants"

Mr.Perfect;
"King Of The Ring! The opportunity to finally get noticed here in the WWF! The past few weeks have been quite basically crap for me, Firstly I was put in a match with a clown at Wrestlemania, Secondly they refuse to give me a shot at anything. Tonight at King Of The Ring I will go out there, Win and prove to the World that I..Mr.Perfect am the future!"

Ricky Steamboat;
"It's funny when you look at the fixtures for this tournament, Myself and Randy Savage our facing our two biggest foes here in the WWF but in reverse. Tonight we will put Serious 'N' Furious down and face off with each other with the best man advancing forward!"

King Harley Race;
"Look at what is on my head! A Crown! This tournament has know business being decided. i'm The King, I'm The Man and if I have to prove that I'm the King then so be it!"
Mooney;
"The King Of The Ring Tournament will come to a head tonight with one of those men taking it all, Also on the card aside from the Tournament is two just announced Special matches, the first being Bad News Brown taking 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes, On Superstars two weeks ago Bad News Brown returned and assulted Dusty Rhodes badly then last week Rhodes got revenge with a steel chair costing Brown a chance in the King Of the Ring Tournament...

"The other added match up is the in ring return of The Ultimate Warrior when he goes up against 'The Million Dollar Man' Ted Dibease, This fued has escalated to all new highs over the past few weeks, Bret Hart is indeed Warriors target but to get to Hart he will have to get through Ted Dibease"

Quote:

Ultimate Warrior;
"TED DIBEASE! YOU HAVE BEEN THE SOLID BRICK WALL BETWEEN ME AND BRET HART AND AFTER KING OF THE RING YOUR SERVICES WILL BE NO LONGER NEEDED! THE ONLY SERVICE YOU WILL NEED IS HOME HELP BECAUSE AFTER SUNDAY YOU WILL NEED A WHEELCHAIR!!"

Mooney;
"Strong words by a very angry Ultimate Warrior who also at the event is barred from ringside during the Intercontinental Championship Match between Bret Hart and Tito Santana. On Superstars Bret Hart defended the gold against Tito Santana but after The Ultimate Warrior got revenge on Hart, bret had to take the cowards way out and get himself disqualified, Tonight Santana will get a second chance against Bret Hart and what a match that will be!"

Quote:
"Finally on the preview show we will address the World Wrestling Federation Championship match that will be decided inside the Steel Cage when Earthquake defends his Championship for the first time against King Kong Bundy, Earlier today I caught up with Jack Tunney...

Tunney;
"Bobby Heenan and King Kong Bundy think they can take the WWF Championship away from my Earthquake. We chose a Steel Cage so Earthquake can demolish Bundy without any Interference. After King Of The Ring I want all the Superstars backstage to take note as to how brutal Earthquake can be and to not be a tough guy and try and take him on because we assure you as his advisor and Jimmy Hart as his manager, We honestly have no control over Earthquake!"
Mooney;
"Big words from the president and that is all for the preview show. Remember folks $6.99 for King Of The Ring on Pay 2 Play or get down to your local Screen for a special viewing. Thanks for watching and I'll see you at King Of The Ring!"

sendpm.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF King Of The Ring Live From New York City

WWF King Of The Ring Match Card

King Of The Ring Tournament
Mr.Perfect vs. Rowdy Roddy Piper
Randy Savage vs. Rick Rude
Bob Orton vs. Ricky Steamboat

WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
Bret 'Hitman' Hart (Champion) vs. Tito Santana

Bad News Brown vs. Dusty Rhodes

Steel Cage Match For The WWF Championship
Earthquake (Champion, w/ Jimmy Hart & Jack Tunney) vs. King Kong Bundy

TONIGHT...

THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WILL CROWN THE FIRST EVER KING OF THE RING WHEN EIGHT WWF SUPERSTARS COMPETE FOR THAT ULTIMATE CHANCE AT GLORY!

TONIGHT...

EARTHQUAKE WILL DEFEND THE WWF CHAMPIONSHIP INSIDE THE UNFORGIVING STEEL CAGE AGAINST THE CHALLENGER, THE BIGGEST CHALLENGER EVER...KING KONG BUNDY!

TONIGHT...

NAMES WILL BE FORGED IN THE RECORD BOOKS, SUPERSTARS WILL BE REMEMBERED AND ONE OF THEM WILL BE....KING OF THE RING!!!

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City

Gorilla Monsoon;
"It's great to be back in the drivers seat here in the WWF and it's especially exciting to be here in New York City at the King Of The Ring Event. Welcome everybody!"

Jesse;
"Tonight Superstars will try to have there name cemented into the WWF Record books and I think tonight, Moments will be made and dreams destroyed if you know what I mean Gorilla"

Monsoon;
"8 WWF Superstars competing for that Crown sitting at ringside plus Earthquake defends the Championship against King Kong Bundy in the steel Cage and a whole lot more but folks right now let's get the King Of The Ring quarterfinals underway!"

Quote:
Match #1
King Of The Ring Quarterfinal Match
Mr.Perfect vs. Rowdy 'Roddy' Piper

Roddy Piper makes his way out from the curtain. He walks over to the crown sitting at the end of the entrance way. He puts it on much to the crowds delight.Mr.Perfect makes his way out to a large chorus of boo's from the WWF audience. He gets into the ring and tosses his towel at the Referee. The Bell Rings...

The match begins with Piper going for a lock-up only for Perfect to back away everytime looking for a breather. Mr.Perfect escapes to ringside and teases the fans before Piper grabs him from behind and pushes him into the ringpost. Piper rolls Perfect back in, as Piper follows in Perfect back up quickly drops an elbow to Pipers back. Perfect quickly picks up Piper and hits a Verticle Suplex, Cover....1..2....Kick Out! Piper holds on as Perfect stomps away at him quickly. The Referee checks on Piper who has been cut above the eye after one of Perfects kicks to the face. The Match continues with Perfect placing Piper on the top-rope. Perfect climbs up and locks Piper's head looking for a Suplex, Piper fights Perfect knocking him off. Piper with a double-axe handle knocking down Perfect..Cover...1..2 Kick out by Perfect. Piper picks up Perfect and locks his head looking for a DDT...Perfect rolls out, locks Piper...PERFECT-PLEX CONNECTS! Cover..1...2....3! Its Over.
Winner: Mr.Perfect
Gorilla Monsoon:
"Mr.Perfect had this match where he wanted it not allowing Piper to get the upper hand and in the end Mr.Perfect knocks the 'Rowdy' one from the Tournament"

Jesse Ventura:
"I told McMahon last week that Mr.Perfect is my pick to win the Crown and I'm sticking with Perfect no matter what Gorilla!"

Gorilla Monsoon:
"Standing by now is Gene Okerlund with another King...King Harley Race!"

-BACKSTAGE-

The Camera cuts to Harley Race and Mean Gene;

Gene Okurland:
"Who will face Mr.Perfect in the Semi'Finals? Will it be Junkyard Dog or this man, the self-proclaimed King of the World Wrestling Federation...King Harley Race"

Harley Race:
"This whole thing is a Farce Mean Gene! Why have a tournament to Crown a King of the WWF when one already exsists? I have been the King since day one and if I have to prove that I am the one and only King then so be it! Make way for Royalty!"

Junkyard Dog makes his way out to a great Reaction.

Jesse Ventura:
"Look at this Gorilla! This man is a Joke! Imagine a Dog being a King"

King Harley Race comes down without any management. He looks at the Crown at Ringside and shakes his head before entering the ring.

Quote:
Match #2
King Of The Ring 1/4 Final

The bell rings and Junkyard starts a Bark with the live audience. Harley Race goes in for a lock up. Both men try to win the strength. Junkyard dog leans back and with all his strength pushes forward and shoves Race down and through the bottom rope to the floor generating a nice reaction from the fans. Race gets back in and quickly kicks Junkyards leg knocking him down. Race now grabs the leg and locks in a Modified Figure Four Leg Lock but The Dog quickly pulls out and gets to his feet, Clothesline to Race followed by a Backdrop. Race comes back again, JYD goes for a Clothesline but Race ducks under, grabs The Dog and hits a Neckbreaker. Race gets up and shakes of the cobwebs before grabbing JYD's leg and turning it into another Figure Four Leg Lock. JYD is close to tapping but manages to grab the Rope. Race breaks the hold and continues stomping at the leg. The Referee tells him to watch the kicks. As Race leans over to grab the leg of JYD, Junkyard flips Race over into a Pinfall Cradle..Cover..1..2..3! ITS OVER!
Winner: Junkyard Dog

Harley Race can't believe it as JYD Stands up and gets his arm raised in Victory. He holds his leg when Suddenly Harley Race with a Shoulder tackle to the injured Leg takes down JYD. Race again locks in the Figure Four. He applies the pressure futhur forcing more Referees to run out and break Race of off JYD.
Gorillia Monsoon;
"What a disgusting act from Harley Race on JYD!"

Jesse Ventura;
"What do you mean Gorillia? The Dog cheated!...and besides KING Harley Race doesn't even need this Tournament!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Junkyard Dog did not Cheat Jesse and your just making up stories so you can stick up for Harley Race!"

Junkyard Dog is helped from the ring by Officials as he limps up the aisle.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Junkyard Dog advances on to meet Mr.Perfect later on tonight in the Semi-finals of the King Of The Ring but what about these next two 1/4 Finals Jesse? Its Randy Savage taking on Rick Rude and Bob Orton taking on Ricky Steamboat!"

Jesse Ventura;
"These two teams have been going at it way before Wrestlemania. We thought this thing was finished after a great Tag Team Match at Saturday Nights Main Event a few weeks back but I guess not Gorilla. Serious 'N' Furious are not done with Savage and Steamboat!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"We'll standing by now, Mean Gene is at the locker room of the WWF Champion...Earthquake..Mean Gene..??"

-Backstage-

Mean Gene;
"We'll I'm standing here outside The World Wrestling federation Champion Earthquakes Locker room and I am yet to see anybody leave. It appears as if Jack Tunney has called an emergency meeting between himself, Jimmy Hart and the Champion Earthquake but i'll keep you posted Gorilla if I hear anything...!"

Rick Rude makes his way out with Bobby Heenan. Boo's fill the arena as Rude enters the ring and poses for the live audience. Bobby Heenan grabs the Microphone.

Bobby Heenan;
"Tonight The Heenan Family will triamph over all the World Wrestling Federation because after one of my boys, Rick Rude or Bob Orton win King Of The Ring, King Kong Bundy will become the WWF Champion!"

Mixed reaction for Heenan

Randy 'Macho Man' Savage is out next to a great Ovation. Heenan exits the ring as Savage gets on the ropes. Rick Rude quickly from behind knocks Savage of the ropes and too the floor. The Bell rings...

Quote:
Match #3
Randy 'Macho Man' Savage vs. 'Ravishing' Rick Rude

Rick Rude goes out after Savage and the match begins on the floor. Bodyslam from Rude to Savage on the mats. Bobby Heenan shouts at Rude to use the Steel Guardrail, Rude picks up Savage and drops him over the Guardrail. Rude enters the ring and starts distracting the Referee allowing Heenan to start choking out Randy Savage. The Referee quickly sees Heenan and jumps outside shouting at Heenan.."YOU...OUT OF HERE" Bobby Heenan has been banned from ringside as he stomps up the aisle way. Rude watches on, Savage enters the ring, Rude turns around, Right hand from Savage, Irish Whip, Dropkick on Rude. Savage picks up Rude and goes for a Suplex but Rude fights out hitting a Suplex of his own.

Rick Rude taunts the crowd before hanging Savage in a Tree of Woe. He then stomps the face of Savage in the corner. Cover..1..2! Kick out and the Match continues. Rude picks up Savage and goes for Rude Awakening but Savage knocks him off and both men collide with a Double Clothesline. Rude is up as is Savage who comes crashing with a thunderous Clothesline. Rude back up, Savage goes for another Clothesline and connects. He picks up Rude and nails a Scoop Slam. Savage with the crowd behind him climbs to the top rope. He jumps off looking for the Elbow but Rude rolls out of harms way. Rude Covers Savage..1..2! Kick Out!

Rude back up grabs Savage and Hits Rude Awakening! Cover..1..2....!Kick Out by Savage. Crowd applaud Savage kicking out. Rude picks up Savage and goes for another Rude Awakening but again Randy fights out, he scoop slams Rude down hard, quickly goes to the top...ELBOW Connects! Cover..1..2..3! Its all Over!
Winner: Randy 'Macho Man' Savage
Bob Orton comes running down quickly with Bobby Heenan. Orton enters the ring and whacks Savage with the forearm Cast! Heenan picks up Rude and both Rude and Orton start stomping at Savage until...RICKY STEAMBOAT comes sprinting down the aisle. He gets in the ring and Clotheslines Rude from the ring. He then starts hitting Orton as Savage and Heenan clear the ring. A Referee runs down...

Quote:
Match #4
Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat vs. 'Cowboy' Bob Orton

Bob Orton tries to fight back but Steamboat keeps hitting with the right hands. Steamboat grabs Orton and throws him to the floor where Rude and Heenan try to help him up, Ricky then out of nowhere comes flying over the Top Rope and crashes into all three men. He then rolls Orton back in the ring. As the Referee tries to gain order outside the ring, Randy Savage on the far side climbs to the top rope...ELBOW DROP TO ORTON while the referee is distracted. Steamboat makes the cover, the Referee back in...1..2..3! Its Over
Winner: Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat
Gorilla Monsoon;
"WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TURN OF EVENTS! Once Savage beat Rick Rude the next match got underway straight out of the hat and in the end both Savage and Steamboat have advanced to the Semi-Finals!"

Jesse Ventura;
"I don't agree with what just happened but look at what is ahead of both Savage and steamboat, The two friends will have to face off in the Semi-Finals!"

Gorillia Monsoon;
"Once again The Heenan Family have not progressed but we still have one more Heenan Member in action tonight and thats King Kong Bundy when he challenges the Mighty Earthquake for the WWF Championship in the Steel Cage later on tonight!"

-BACKSTAGE-

Mean Gene
"What a Night it has been, The King of The Ring Semi-Finals have been lined up but coming up next at King Of The Ring is our first of Two Championship Matches tonight...its the Intercontinental Championship, Bret Hart defending againist Tito Santana and joining me now is the Champion Bret Hart and Ted Dibease, Gentlemen its been a hell of a road for Tito Santana and the Wildcard Ultimate Warrior! What is the...!"

Bret Hart grabs the Microphone

Bret Hart;
"Stop right there Mean Gene! Ultimate Warrior has no busniness getting involved in my affairs and tonight my full attention is on Tito Santana and retaining the Intercontinental Championship!"

Ted Dibease;
"Ever Since Wrestlemania, When Bret Hart bought my services I promised him that I would help him no matter what and when the time was right I would get a shot at the Intercontinental Championship. Tonight is no different and I'm going out there to make sure Ultimate Warrior stays out of this match!"

Mean Gene;
"I don't think we need to worry about Ultimate Warrior and possibly worry about you Ted Dibease, anyways back to you Gorilla!"
sendpm.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default WWF King Of the Ring Part II

Coming Next Year...

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Lets take you back now and show the brief history between Bret Hart, Ted Dibease, Tito Santana and The Ultimate Warrior"

Quote:
[center]
*Narrarated by Sean Mooney*

Wrestlemania! It was grand and glamorous but not so glamourous for the Intercontinental Champion Bret Hart who had to compete against The 'Million Dollar' Man Ted Dibease. After a very physical match Bret Hart would get attacked by Dibease and Virgil which led to the return of The Ultimate Warrior.

Warrior cleared the ring of Dibease and Virgil. Many of us thought that Bret Hart would thank Warrior but all he did was exit the ring. During an Interview conducted after Wrestlemania Bret Hart told The Warrior to stay out of his business and that he will fight his own battles.

On Superstars a week later Bret Hart defended the Intercontinental Championship in a rematch from Wrestlemania were he was victorious. Just like wrestlemania, The Million Dollar Corporation put a beating on Hart which caused The Warrior to once again come to Bret Harts aid. Once the dust and settled Bret Hart grabbed his Intercontinental Championship and smacked it over The Warriors face leaving Harts loyal fans stunned at the attack.

This past week on Superstars Bret Hart was nowhere to be found but The Ultimate Warrior was there and he had this to say...

Warrior;
"Bret Hart! All I wanted to do was help you in fighting Ted Dibease and Virgil. When you struck me in the face and I went down; for the first time in my whole life in Wrestling I felt sorry for you. I felt sorry for you because you struck the wrong person! You obviously think I'm going to forget about this! Your wrong! There is a fight coming to you Bret Hart and I don't care if you put that Intercontinental Championship up or not. This isn't about a Gold belt! This is about you walking around here thinking your the best thing because you carry a belt. Right now I'm asking you politly to meet me in the ring this Saturday were you can publicly tell me why you struck me in the head!"

At Saturday Nights Main Event, Bret Hart revieled that it was jealousy that enraged Hart to attack Warrior. After a brief Confrontation, Bret Hart escaped Warriors clutches until 'The Million Dollar Man' and Virgil attacked Warrior from behind. Bret Hart would then throw Money from his trunks revieling that he has bought Ted Dibease's Services.

Bret Hart would then defend the Intercontinental Championship against Tito Santana in which Bret Hart got himself intentionally Disqualified.

Tonight...Tito Santana will get one more try at the Intercontinental Champion!
Gorilla Monsoon;
"What a history and folks we have a few changes to the card tonight. It was announced The Ultimate Warrior would Face Ted Dibease tonight but that match will now take place Tomarrow night on Superstars and...the rule about Warrior, Dibease and Virgil being banned from ringside...we'll its been revoked!"

Ted Dibease and Virgil walk out into the King Of The Ring arena. The fans boo loudly as they enter the ring. There is two folding Chairs outside the ring to which Dibease and Virgil proceed to sit down.

Bret Harts music hits and out comes the Intercontinental Champion. He walks straight to the ring and hoists up the Championship. Dibease knodds at him.

The crowd come out of their seats when The Ultimate Warriors music hits. He runs down the aisle with the arm in the air. He runs past Dibease who has jumped into the guardrail to avoid Warrior who stops and stares at Bret Hart.

Tito Santana comes out last too a nice reaction. He high-fives Warrior before getting in the ring as Earl Hebner goes over the rules for the match.

Quote:
Match #5
WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
Bret Hart (Champion, w/ Ted Dibease) vs. Tito Santana (w/Ultimate Warrior)

Ted Dibease gets on the apron as him and Bret Hart have some words. Hebner calls for the bell and the match begins. Bret and Tito start circling each other, lock up begins and the Strength test takes both men too the ropes, The Referee calls for Tito to break the hold. Bret Hart quickly slaps Tito Santana. Tito out of nowhere tackles Hart down and starts hitting left and rights. Bret Hart back up and Santana with a Clothesline. Hart back up runs at Tito only for Tito to lower the top rope and out goes Hart. The fans cheer for Tito as Dibease checks on Hart. Tito stands in the ring awaiting Hart who eventually re-enters. They lock up once again with Hart swifting Tito into a side headlock take down. Tito wraps his legs around Brets head forcing the hold to break. Both men back up and Santana with a nice dropkick knocking Bret through the Second rope.

Dibease walks over but halts, Santana throws his body over the top rope but Bret moves and Santana hits the floor hard. Ultimate Warrior walks around slowly making sure Virgil and Ted don't attack Santana as the Referee starts counting Tito. He manages to get to his feet and re-enter the ring only for Bret Hart to drop an elbow over his back. Tito tries to get back up but Hart picks him up and hits a snap suplex, Cover..1..2! Kick Out. Bret Hart Irish-Whips Tito into the far corner and follows it up with a running Bulldog. Dibease shouts at Hart to apply a Sleeper. Hart follows through, he grabs Tito but quickly enough..Tito fights him off and hits a Clothesline. Hart is down, Tito climbs to the Top-Rope but Bret pushes Earl Hebner into the ropes and Tito falls off hard. Hebner shouts at Hart.

Ultimate Warrior keeps his eyes on Dibease. Bret Hart kicks the back of Satana's head. He picks up Tito and hits right hand, Irish-Whip again, Hart quickly grabs Tito in a Sleeper. Tito goes down to one knee as the Referee asks him if he wants to give up. Hart uses the ropes for Leverage but Ultimate Warrior knocks his foot off causing Hart to break the hold and crawl away from Warrior. Dibease gives Virgil money, Virgil puts the money in his pocket and goes up to Warriors face. Warrior quickly grabs Virgil and slams him into the Steel Steps. Bret Hart distracted turns to Santana who out of nowhere comes flying off the top rope with a dropkick, down goes Hart, Cover..1..2! Kick Out.

Tito picks up Hart and Irish-Whips him off the rope, Clothesline followed by a swing-around DDT! Cover..1..2! Kick Out! Dibease stands up thinking Hart was going to be pinned. Tito throws Hart to the floor and follows him out. Tito runs at Hart but Bret ducks and Tito nearly crashes into Ted Dibease, Bret Hart runs, Tito moves and Bret goes crashing into Dibease knocking him off his chair. Tito rolls Hart back in the ring, Hart quickly grabs the referee distracting him. Dibease back up grabs Tito and goes to punch him but his fist is stopped by Ultimate Warrior. Tito escapes back into the ring. Dibease with his Million Dollar Championship hits Ultimate Warrior on the face knocking him down.

As Tito approaches Hart he recieves a Low-Blow, Earl Hebner missed it as he was shouting at Dibease. Tito goes down and Hart grabs his legs and locks in the Sharpeshooter. Tito is in the middle of the ring trying to reach the ropes as Hart applies the pressure. Outside, Ultimate Warrior with a running Clothesline takes out Dibease. Warrior stares at Bret who stares back, Tito manages to roll on his belly and roll Bret Hart into a cradle..Cover..1..2..3! ITS OVER. TITO SANTANA HAS DONE IT!
Winner & New Intercontinental Champion: Tito Santana
Tito can't believe it as Earl Hebner raises his hand. Ulimate Warrior enters the ring and hands Tito the Championship. Bret Hart, Dibease and Virgil huddle together and escape up the entrance way. Bret keeps his eyes on Warrior as does Warrior. Tito continues his celebration as the new Intercontinental Champion.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Tito Santana has done it and by himself too. This place erupted when Tito got the pin"

Jesse Ventura;
"What do you mean by himself Gorilla? The Warrior stared at Hart causing Hart to take his mind of the match and in those 3 Seconds he had his Title stolen"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"This personal bitter situation between Bret Hart and The Ultimate Warrior is far from over but tonight Tito Santana has furfilled his dream and become the new Intercontinental Champion. Congratulations Tito Santana!"

-BACKSTAGE-

Mean Gene;
"Congratulations Tito Santana and joining me now is two friends set to meet in the King Of The Ring Semi-Finals, Randy Savage and Ricky Steamboat. Gentlemen...what can we expect from your match later tonight?"

Randy Savage;
"We'll you seee Mean Gene, Tonight marked the end of our fued with the Heenan Family. We put an end to Serious 'N' Furious and now we will go out there and have a great match!"

Ricky Steamboat;
"Savage is right. Tonight we don't really care who walks out King Of The Ring as long its one of us. King Savage sounds good as does King Steamboat so sit back and watch the professionals go at it!"

Mean Gene;
"Thank you Gentlemen, Gorilla, its all yours!"

The Camera pans to the Crown on the entrance way.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"We are just moments away from returning to the King Of The Ring tournament and Jesse you have to wonder what kind of Condition Junkyard Dog is after his match with Harley Race earlier tonight, I believe Sean Mooney has caught up with JYD"

The Camera cuts to Sean Mooney who is with Junkyard Dog

Sean Mooney;
"Thanks Gorilla. That is the Question, JYD? Can you compete here tonight in the Semi-Finals with Mr.Perfect?"

JYD;
"OF COURSE! Harley Race tried to put me out of this tournament just because I got a victory over him. He succeeded in injurying my Leg but I'm going to go out there and give my fans a Semi-Final!"

Mr.Perfect makes his way out to the ring with a sarcastic look on his face. He again looks at the crown and points at himself.

Jesse Ventura;
"My pick, Mr.Perfect is ready Gorilla!"

Junkyard comes out limping. He staggers to the ring as Perfect points and laughs at him.

Quote:
Match #6
King Of The Ring Semi-Finals
Mr.Perfect vs. Junkyard Dog

The Bell rings and off they go. Junkyard goes in for a lockup but Perfect without hesitation kicks him on his injured leg and down goes JYD. Perfect again points and laughs. Perfect starts kicking at JYD's leg. He then wraps his leg around Junkyard Dog's and starts pulling at his leg. JYD is in pain as the referee decides whether to end the match. He goes to end but Perfect stops him. As Perfect comes back. JYD quickly rolls up Perfect..1..2! Kick Out and Perfect stands up in shock and anger. JYD uses the ropes for leverage as he Picks himself up. He then dares Perfect to bring it. Perfect quickly grabs JYD and locks his head...PERFECT PLEX CONNECTS! Cover with ease...1..2...3!
Gorilla Monsoon;
"Thanks too Harley Race earlier tonight...Junkyard Dogs chances of winning this tournament has come to an end!"

Jesse Ventura;
"Even if JYD survived the attack earlier, he would not have been able to beat Mr.Perfect...The Perfect King Gorilla!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Perfect King? That remains to be seen Jesse because even though Perfect is in the Finals, he will have to go through either, Randy Savage or Ricky Steamboat?"

Jesse Ventura;
"Ohh Boo Hoo Gorilla!"

-BACKSTAGE-

Mean Gene is now back outside Earthquakes Locker room when the door opens and out comes Jack Tunney.

Mean Gene;
"Mr.Tunney, A quick word on the Champion Sir?"

Tunney looks at Mean Gene

Jack Tunney;
"The WWF Champion Earthquake is ready for his Cage Match defense tonight against King Kong Bundy if thats what you want to know"

Mean Gene;
"Quite frankly Sir the question everybody wants to know is..Is Earthquake scared of King Kong Bundy?"

Jack Tunney walks on without answering the question

Randy Savage makes his way out to a another great ovation. He walks down the aisle and gets in the ring as he awaits his opponent.

Ricky Steamboat is out next to a good reaction. Not as good as Savages but he continues to the ring and passes the crown. He gets in the ring and takes of his props.

Quote:
Match #7
King Of The Ring Semi-Finals
'Macho Man' Randy Savage vs. Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat

The Bell rings and the two friends shake hands before locking up. Savage with the strength takes down Steamboat who knips back up and twists the wrist of Savage, Savage knips up and turns the Wrist around on Steamboat. Ricky pulls Savage into a side headlock, Savage forces Steamboat off the ropes who comes back with a shoulder tackle. Ricky now runs of the ropes, Savage rolls on the stomac as Steamboat jumps over him. Savage back up quickly meets Ricky with a hip toss, followed by a Second and a quick Bodyslam. Savage goes for a clothesline but Steamboat ducks under and hits one of his own. Steamboat with another followed by a Bodyslam of his own, quick cover..1..2 Kick out! Savage fights up, Steamboat Irish Whips Savage off the ropes, Savage dodges a clothesline but gets hit with a Dropkick.

Steamboat stays on Savage and hits an elbow drop. He then Irish-Whips him and catches Savage in a neck breaker. Cover..1..2! Kick Out. Steamboat bodyslams Savage and climbs to the top rope. He comes off looking for the Cross body but Savage moves and Steamboat crashes. Savages starts pumping up the crowd and hits a Clothesline on Steamboat followed by another. He then bodyslams Steamboat and climbs to the top rope. He comes off looking for the Elbow but Steamboat moves and Savage crashes. Steamboat quickly covers Savage. 1..2! Kick out. Steamboat picks up Savage who quickly rolls up Ricky..1..2! Kick out. Both men reach their feet and collide with a double Clothesline.

The Referee gets to a count of 8 and both men get back up. Rights and lefts from both. Ricky with the upper hand lifts Savage and shoves him into the corner. He then sets him on the top rope and climbs up looking for a top rope Suplex. Savage manages to knock Steamboat down to the canvas. Savage stays on top, raises the arms and comes off...Elbow connects! Cover..1..2..3! Its all over
Winner: 'Macho Man' Randy Savage
The Bell rings and Randy Savage picks up Ricky Steamboat and Steamboat gives him a hug and points to the crown telling him..Its Yours!

Gorilla Monsoon;
"We'll The Finals have been set in stone. It will be Mr.Perfect vs. Randy Savage later on in the Main Event and what a match that will be and the adavantage has to go to Mr.Perfect after his easy match with Junkyard Dog who was injured earlier tonight!"

Jesse Ventura;
"You actually pointed out a good thing Gorilla. As I said..The Perfect King is yet to be crowned!"
sendpm.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Default King Of The Ring Part III

COMING IN 3 MONTHS...

WWF SUMMERSLAM 1989

Gorilla Monsoon;
"We'll Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for quite possibly the BIGGEST ever Championship Match in World Wrestling Federation History. The WWF Champion Earthquake will take on the Challenger King Kong Bundy in a Steel Cage match up and right now lets show you how these two men came together for tonights Championship Encounter!"

Quote:
-Voice Over-(Vince McMahon)

"Earthquake...THE MOST DOMINATE FORCE IN ALL OF THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION! He has took out Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and many more including Special Celebritie appearences!"

"Saturday Nights Main Event...Earthquake vs Arnold Swarzenegger in a Bodyslam Challenge! Jack Tunney, The President of the World Wrestling Federation alligns himself with Earthquake and Jimmy Hart and they destroy Hulkamania and Arnold Swarzenegger"

"Then...the next night...Earthquake issues an Open Challenge to anybody in the back for a Championship Shot and the ground shook as King Kong Bundy walked to the ring and accepted the Champions offer. King Kong Bundy would then shove Earthquake from the ring showing that Earthquake is not the only Force to be reckoned with!"

"On The Wrestling Classic...The Match was made official with the addition of a Steel Cage! The BIGGEST CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH IN THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION WILL TAKE PLACE AT KING OF THE RING WHEN...
EARTHQUAKE MEETS KING KONG BUNDY!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Lets go now to Howard Finkel"

Howard Finkel;
"The following...is the...STEEL CAGE MATCH FOR THE WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP. COMING DOWN THE AISLE ACCOMPANIED BY BOBBY 'THE BRAIN' HEENAN...THIS IS....KING KONG BUNDY!"

King Kong Bundy stands infront of the ring as Bobby Heenan keeps filling his ear with words. Bundy then walks up the Steel Steps and enters the Blue Bar Steel Cage.

Howard Finkel;
"...and now...Accompanied by The President of the World Wrestling Federation..Mr.Jack Tunny and The Manager 'The Mouth Of The South' Jimmy Hart, he is the World Wrestling Federation Champion....EARRTTTHHHQUAAAAKEEE!"

Jack Tunney appears with Jimmy Hart, Earthquake then follows behind with the WWF Championship over his shoulder. Earthquake grabs the Steel Cage and shakes it rapidly. He then hands the belt over and enters the Cage where Bundy awaits.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Look at these Monsters Face to Face and remember folks...This is Earthquakes first Championship defense since winning the belt of off Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania just over a Month ago!"

Jesse Ventura;
"...and it certainly won't be his last Gorilla!"

Quote:
Match #8
Steel Cage Match For The World Wrestling Federation Championship
Earthquake (Champion, w/ Jimmy Hart & Jack Tunney) vs. King Kong Bundy

Earl Hebner locks the Cage door and the crowd start cheering for King Kong Bundy and stomping their feet. The Managers are all peering in from the outside. Earthquake walks towards Bundy and the two go face to face. Earthquake shoves Bundy who staggers back. BIG SHOVE from King Kong Bundy knocking Earthquake down to his knees. Bundy goes after Earthquake delivering a headbutt. Earthquake back up to his feet pushes Bundy away but Kong comes back with a Clothesline, Earthquake still stands after the shot. Bundy with another headbutt staggering Earthquake followed by another Clothesline. Bundy now runs off the ropes shaking the cage, he comes off his feet and throws his entire body into Earthquake who GOES DOWN HARD! Fans go wild as Bundy gets back to his feet. Bobby Heenan shouts at Bundy to start climbing which he does but very slowly.

Jack Tunney shouts at Earthquake who manages to get back up. He grabs Bundy by his singlet and pulls him back down, Bundy quickly with another Headbutt. He grabs Earthquakes head and smashes it off the turnbuckle not once but three times. Earthquake felt nothing and shoves Bundy away again. Kong runs at Earthquake who moves and Bundy meets the Cage face first. He stands leaning on the Cage. Earthquake pulls him back into the centre of the ring and hits a Clothesline and down goes Bundy. Earthquake now with a huge leg drop. He goes for the pin but realises that Pinfalls don't count. He then drops a second leg drop over Bundys face. Earthquake now stares at the Cage and starts climbing up one slow foot at a time. The Fans start clapping which brings Bundy to his feet. He also pulls Earthquake of the Cage. Earthquake trips over his own feet and goes down. Bundy picks him up by the hair but Earthquake takes a step back and Clotheslines Bundy Down.

Jack Tunney shoves Earl Hebner out of the way and unlocks the Cage door. Jimmy Hart grabs a Chair and slides it into the ring through the door. The Fans boo as Earthquake picks up the chair. Bundy slowly gets to his feet, Earthquake raises the chair and goes for the shot but Bundy avoids contact..OUT OF NOWHERE GRABS EARTHQUAKE AND BODYSLAMS HIM! Fans go nuts. Bundy now of the ropes drops THE BIG SPLASH! BOBBY HEENAN STARTS BANGING THE CAGE URGING BUNDY TO CLIMB.

Bundy gets up and starts climbing the Cage. Jack Tunney once again opens the door and enters the ring. He points at Bundy telling him to stop climbing. Bundy climbs down and grabs Tunney by the Collar of his shirt. He raises his fist, Earthquake back up sees this, he then runs at Bundy who avoids the Giant, Earthquake smashes into the Steel cage WHICH GIVES WAY AND FALLS APART, EARTHQUAKE ROLLS OVER THE CAGE AND UNTO THE FLOOR!
THE BELL RINGS AND SHOCKINGLY ITS OVER!

Winner by Escaping The Cage & Still WWF Champion: Earthquake
Jack Tunney runs around with Jimmy Hart and they lay the Championship over Earthquake who is lying out cold on the floor with the Cage in pieces beside him. King Kong Bundy looks on in disbelief as does Bobby Heenan.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"I can't believe it! King Kong Bundy avoided Earthquakes Standing splash, Earthquake crashed into the cage, it gave way and Earthquake fell with the Cage to the Floor!"

Jesse Ventura;
"Incredible! I knew Earthquake would retain. I didn't know how he would do it but he did Gorilla. Look at the destruction. Earthquake hasn't moved since he fell out of the Cage!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"The Fans here in Madison Square Garden are not pleased with that result! Earthquake has won this match and retained his Championship in strange fashion!"

Jesse Ventura;
"The dominate Reign of Earthquake continues Gorilla. What will stop the Giant? I don't think anybody can!"

King Kong Bundy exits the ring and walks past Earthquake who is still lying beside the Cage. Bobby Heenan tells Bundy to walk on and leave it to which he does.

-BACKSTAGE-

Mean Gene;
"What about that! What a way to win a Cage Match! Earthquake still the WWF Champion and I'm sure Mr.Jack Tunney and Jimmy Hart will celebrate tonight in New York just like this man..The New Intercontinental Champion Tito Santana!"

Tito Santana walks over with Champayne in his hand,

Tito Santana;
"Mean Gene...this has been the best night of my entire life. Look at this belt. I have worked my whole Career to get this and I have..Papa...I did this for you Papa. I make you proud!"

Santana walks on as the camera cuts to Gorilla Monsoon and Jesse Ventura

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Congratulations again to Tito Santana and I'm sure your daddy is proud but Jesse what about the Cage match. I'm still in shock!"

Jesse Ventura;
"Oh get over it Gorilla. Earthquake won the match fair and square! The Rule was too escape the cage and thats what he did!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Still to come tonight is the King Of The Ring Final between Mr.Perfect and Randy Savage but up next is another personal bout..It's 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes taking on Bad News Brown but first lets go now to Sean Mooney who will go over tomarrow nights Superstars show!"

Quote:
Sean Mooney;
"WWF SUPERSTARS, THE KING OF THE RING FALLOUT and starting Tomarrow night, Superstars will gain an extra Hour to the show and heres what you can expect folks...

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR'S FUED WITH BRET HART CONTINUES WHEN THE WARRIOR BATTLES HARTS HIRED SECRUITY TED DIBEASE,

THE MUCH ANTICIPATED TAG TEAM CAHMPIONSHIP MATCH WILL TAKE PLACE WHEN DEMOLITION DEFEND THE TITLES AGAINST THE ROCKERS...

PLUS...

WE WILL HEAR FROM THE MIGHTY WWF CHAMPION EARTHQUAKE, JACK TUNNEY AND JIMMY HART...

AND FINALLY...

THE KING OF THE RING CORONATION WILL TAKE PLACE..

SO DON'T MISS SUPERSTARS TOMARROW NIGHT WHEN IT DEBUTS AN EXTRA HOUR!
Bad News Brown appears on the aisle as the next contest gets underway. He looks alot more powerful than ever before as he gets in the ring and walks back and forth.

Dusty Rhodes is out next to a great reaction. He passes by all his fans touching their hands. He slides into the ring and hands the Referee his spotted robe.

Quote:
Match #9
'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes vs. Bad News Brown

Dusty Rhodes wastes no time and starts hitting Brown with rights and lefts. Brown pushes him away but Rhodes keeps coming with right hands backing Brown into the corner. Rhodes climbs up to the second rope and starts hitting Brown as the crowd counts the right hands. He gets 9 punches until Brown pushes Rhodes off and then runs out hitting a huge Clothesline on Rhodes. Brown back up shakes his head. He picks up Rhodes and Irish Whips him before hitting a big boot. Down goes Rhodes. Brown stays on The American Dream hitting kicks to his head. The Referee warns Brown about the kicks. Brown looks out at the crowd and does a Championship Gesture. He picks up Rhodes and goes for the Dominator but Rhodes pulls himself down and starts dancing a little before hitting Brown with rights and lefts followed by a final double axe-handle punch. Down goes Brown. Cover..1..2! Kick Out by Brown powering Rhodes off, both men back up, Brown quickly kicks Rhodes, DOMINATOR CONNECTS! COVER..1..2..3!
Winner: Bad News Brown
Gorilla Monsoon;
"We'll Bad News Brown Dominates Dusty Rhodes here tonight at King Of The Ring and what a night it has been Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura;
"...and its not over yet Gorilla! Mr.Perfect has yet to be Crowned the first ever King Of The Ring!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Thats right..YET! He still has to go through Randy 'Macho Man' Savage and standing by now is Mean Gene with Mr.Perfect!"
sendpm.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 02:54 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Mean Gene;
"Thanks Gorilla, I am here with Mr.Perfect and Perfect up next, The Main Event, The King Of The Ring Final...are you ready for Randy Savage?!"

Mr.Perfect;
"We'll let me just say this, I went from facing a Joke in Doink The Clown at WrestleMania when I should have been facing Hulk Hogan. 1 Month later and I'm main Eventing a big event!...and Right now I would like to announce that I will not be going out there alone!"

Bobby Heenan walks on Camera

Mean Gene;
"Bobby Heenan?!

Bobby Heenan;
"Thats right Gene, get a good look at the newest member of the Heenan Family and soon to be Crowned the King Of The Ring..Mr.Perfect"

Mean Gene;
"Is that a smart move Perfect considering Bobby Heenan's luck tonight with Serious 'N' Furious being knocked out of the Tournament and King Kong Bundy losing The Cage Match?"

Mr.Perfect;
"We'll I'm going to turn that luck around tonight Mean Gene when I become King Of The Ring!"

We cut to Sean Mooney who is with Randy Savage

Sean Mooney;
"Randy Savage it seems you havent seen the last of the Heenan Family"

Randy Savage;
"Tonight has been long! I went from Rick Rude to Wrestling my Friend Ricky Steamboat and Now Mr.Perfect. Bobby Heenan will most likely play apart in this match but If he does I will put him down again just like I'm going to put down that Cocky Mr.Perfect and become...Ohhhhh....The MACHO KING!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Tensions are indeed running high backstage Jesse!"

Jesse Ventura;
"Mr.Perfect has done the right thing in joining The Heenan Family. He is sure to win The Crown tonight!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"Lets Go now to Howard Finkel"

Howard Finkel is in the ring as two Squires stand next to him dressed as Knights holding Septars and one of them has the Crown.

Howard Finkel:

"It Is now time for The Final Match in The King Of The Ring Tournament. The Winner will be crowned King of The World Wrestling Federation and will be one with Royalty. Introducing First...accompanied by his newly appointed Manager Bobby 'The Brain' Heenan...Please welcome to the Ring...Mr..Perfect!"

Mr.Perfect appears with Heenan as they walk down the aisle towards the ring. Heenan is giving words of advice to Perfect as they enter the ring and await Macho Man.

Howard Finkel;
"...and now...the Opponent...Please welcome...Randy 'Macho Man' Savage!"

Out comes Randy Savage once again. He has changed his ring attire to Gold as he walks to the Ring pointing at Mr.Perfect.

Quote:
Match #10
The King Of The Ring Final
Randy 'Macho Man' Savage vs. Mr.Perfect (w/Bobby Heenan)

The Referee goes outside and places the Crown on the pedastool. Bobby Heenan enters the ring and while Savage keeps his eyes on the Crown, Heenan kicks Savage in his Lower Region. Mr.Perfect grabs Savage and locks his head...PERFECT-PLEX CONNECTS. Earl Hebner enters and rings the bell. Cover by Perfect..1..2...!KICK OUT BY SAVAGE! Mr.Perfect connot believe it as he argues with Earl Hebner. Perfect picks up Savage and tosses him to the floor. Savage falls over the Crown knocking it over. Perfect goes out, he grabs Savage and Irish-Whips into the Steel Steps. Mr.Perfect now rolls Savage back into the ring and continues the attack. He picks up Savage and Irish-Whips him into the corner, Savage slowly walks back out but gets back dropped. Perfect drops an Elbow followed by a Cover..1..2! Kick out again.

Bobby Heenan laughs on as Perfect picks up Savage and hits a dropkick. The fans start booing Perfect who gets on the second rope and taunts the Crowd. Suddenly Randy Savage pulls Perfect down and starts hitting right hands. Savage Irish-Whips Perfect, Perfect ducks a Clothesline, he comes back with one of his own. He then again tosses Savage to the floor. Perfect now distracts the referee. Bobby Heenan removes his shoe and smacks it over the Back of Randy Savage. Heenan moves away as Perfect comes out after Savage. He Scoops him up and Slams him on the floor. Perfect holds on to the apron and lifts himself up and drops his knee over Randy's face. Earl Hebner at a count of 6. Perfect rolls in but rolls out breaking the count.

Savage gets to his feet. Perfect now lifts him up and slams him over the guardrail. He then rolls Savage back into the ring. Perfect climbs up to the top rope. He comes off looking for a dropkick but Savage rolls away and Perfect smacks the Canvas. Savage feels the Crowd clap him on. Perfect staggers up, Savage grabs him by the legs, knocks him down and shockingly catapaults him into the corner, Perfects face meets the top of the ringpost as he falls all the way to the floor. Savage then goes outside. He picks up Perfect and Irish-Whips him into the Ring Post. Heenan looks on scared. Savage has Perfect by the hair as he points at Heenan to stay out of the Match. Savage rolls Perfect back in, he goes to enter himself, the Referee checks on Perfect, Heenan with his Shoe again hits it off Randy's back.

Savage manages to roll in but is down after the shot with the shoe. Perfect crawls over and Covers Savage..1..2! another kick out by Savage as Perfect gets up shouting at Earl Hebner. Perfect now picks up Savage, Locks his head...PERFECT-PLEX AGAIN! Perfect wipes his hands clean before covering Savage, Savage gets his foot on rope..1..2...3! What? Mr.Perfect gets up as Earl Hebner calls for the bell.
Bobby Heenan enters the ring and raises the hand of Mr.Perfect. Earl Hebner then notices Savages foot on the rope. He then realises what has happened. He gets infront of Perfect and tells him its NOT OVER! Perfect argues back, Hebner then talks to Howard Finkel,

Howard Finkel;

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Referee has ruled that Randy Savage got his foot on the rope, therefore the pinfall does not count and this MATCH WILL CONTINUE!"

Match Continues...

Quote:
Perfect pissed off grabs Savage but Savage out of nowhere rolls up Perfect..1..2! kick out by Perfect who gets up quickly and Clotheslines Savage down. Perfect then continues arguing with Hebner, Savage again, grabs Perfect, Roll up Cover..1..2! Perfect again powers out. Savage Ducks under another Clothesline, he hits one of his own, Perfect back up, Savage hits another followed by a Scoopslam. Savage points to the Heavens. He then starts climbing up the Turnbuckle. Bobby Heenan gets on the apron, Savage then kicks him off and stands up on the top rope, raises his arms, he comes off..ELBOW CONNECTS! COVER..1..2! KICK OUT BY MR.PERFECT! The fans came out of their seats thinking Savage had won. Randy picks up Perfect but Mr.Perfect pushes him away, Savage falls into Earl Hebner who goes down. Mr.Perfect now hooks Savage and hits a DDT!

Bobby Heenan slides his shoe into the ring. Perfect grabs it and begins to whack Savage repeatadly. Over the Ribcage and back area of Savage. He then throws the shoe away and covers Savage. Bobby Heenan slides the Referee back in, Hebner crawls over..1........2......! SAVAGE KICKS OUT! PERFECT CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Hebner rolls to the floor. Perfect starts talking to Heenan who slides the Shoe back in. Savage quickly comes around, grabs the shoe, Perfect turns around looking for the shoe when WHACK! SAVAGE HIT PERFECT ACROSS THE FACE. Savage now leans under the rope and tries shaking Earl Hebner. Bobby Heenan with the crown walks over...SMASH! HE WHACKED THE CROWN ACROSS SAVAGES FACE. SAVAGE BACKS INTO THE RING AND FALLS DOWN! Perfect crawls over and hooks the leg. Bobby Heenan rolls in Hebner again who slowly makes his way across...1........2.........3! THE BELL RINGS AND ITS OVER!
Winner & The King Of The Ring: Mr.Perfect
Bobby Heenan enters the ring and starts rolling Savage outside. He then comes back with the Crown and hands it to Mr.Perfect. Earl Hebner gets back up and raises Mr.Perfects hand.

Howard Finkel;
"Ladies and Gentlemen...Your Winn...!"

Bobby Heenan grabs the microphone

Bobby Heenan;
"HE'S NOT JUST THE WINNER FINKEL....EVERYBODY IN THIS ARENA...BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF THE WWF! BOW DOWN TO THE KING! BOW DOWN TO...MR.PERFECT....THE PERFECT KING! BOW DOWN TO KING......PERFECT!"

Bobby Heenan places the Crown on Perfects head as the Squires wrap a robe around the newly crowned King Of The Ring.

Gorilla Monsoon;
"That damn Bobby Heenan! If he wasn't out here Randy Savage would be The King Of The Ring! I cannot believe the actions of Bobby Heenan, using that Crown and hitting it over the head of Savage!"

Jesse Ventura;
"YES! THE PERFECT KING! MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT AND I WILL BE THE FIRST TO KISS HIS HAND TOMARROW NIGHT ON SUPERSTARS! I BOW TO YOU KING PERFECT!"

Gorilla Monsoon;
"More like..Kiss his behind Jesse! We'll folks thats all we have time for. What a night we have had here at King Of The Ring. Tito Santana won the Intercontinental Championship, Earthquake retained the WWF CHAMPIONSHIP AND MR.PERFECT IS THE KING! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!"

The camera zooms in on the Ring as Bobby Heenan bows down to Mr.Perfect.

WWF.TM1989.ALLRIGHTSRESERVED
sendpm.gif
Old 02-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Edgeheadsince99

Hey Everyone,

Anybody got any reviews for this thread? Would really appreciate some feed back if its worthy of continuing.

sendpm.gif
Old 03-15-2014, 11:34 PM

spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...

Really good job! I just came across this and enjoyed your booking. Very creative. I liked what you did with the roster. Tunney with Earthquake and Hart is gold. Quake in your booking world would have gotten tremendous heat. I want to see what contenders you have for him on the upcoming pay per views. I was always a fan of Santana so I like seeing him with the IC title. He would of had some great matches with Bret so that was a nice touch. I like the push of Cowboy Orton, another great work horse. Aligning him with Rude going against Savage and Steamboat is pure genius. I'm looking forward to any of those guys in a IC program with Santana. I also want to see how Warrior/Hart plays out. Perfect winning the King of the Ring is well perfect. I can't wait to see what tag teams you come up with to take on Demolition. I say keep it going. I'm looking forward to your SummerSlam card. This is a great era of wrestling you chose. Nice job!!
sendpm.gif
Old 03-15-2014, 11:44 PM

spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...spaldoni is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh hey one more thing. During this era Ron Garvin and Greg Valentine feuded. I always thought they could of had great chemistry together as a team. I just think they would of been a no nonsense, tough, gritty old school heel tag team. If you don't have any big plans for them maybe you could throw them together. That would be awesome.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-14-2014, 12:21 AM

Hello, I know it's been awhile so I thought I would follow up and see if you are going to continue with your re booking. I'm a big fan of this era in wrestling so I really enjoyed reading your work. I thought it was very creative and well done. I think you should continue with it.
sendpm.gif