WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHW View Post
I was going to travel up to Nashville for Raw, but ended up going to Memphis over the weekend to see family. How often do they come to Bowling Green? The closest I ever go is Evansville, and thats only every other year or so.
In the two years I lived in BG I only saw them that once. They did E-Town before, and went right to Nashville that Monday.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...

I feel like answering more questions. Fire away if you've got them.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:48 AM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What are Grizzly's chances of stealing Celeste away from Holmes?

Does the carpet match the drapes?

What gold will Celeste be chasing when she's through with chasing a gold ring from Holmes?
Old 06-06-2013, 06:24 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
It's really hard to make an objective list without being biased towards certain people, but I can give you a Top 25 list of whom I think are the most outstanding roleplayers.

Click for Spoiler:
Ty
Showtime
Harth
Lee
Barbosa
Funkay
Falk
Doc
J
Kermit
Dave
Numbers
Merk
Killjoy
Miko
Crock
BK
Yaz
TBK
Infinity
Phatso
Prophet
Remix
Pancake
Red Skull

Something like that.
Explain why I'm not on that list

Celeste Vs. Blade. If we get a chance to feud, how would you book it?

And finally, you may have been asked this already, but if you ever decided to retire Celeste but remain in the fed, what would be your new character?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 AM
36th WZCW World Heavyweight Champ
Mr. Money in the Bank

Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...Just FalKonika is a United States Champion...

Does the Imperial Impaler actually work? Holmes' ex-wife says otherwise and she's never lied to me; I recall her saying that it should be called the Impotent Impaler...
Old 06-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureTheBear View Post
What are Grizzly's chances of stealing Celeste away from Holmes?
Not good; however, there are plenty other fish in the river for you to paw at. 2 brunettes and a redhead.

Quote:
Does the carpet match the drapes?
What carpet?

Quote:
What gold will Celeste be chasing when she's through with chasing a gold ring from Holmes?
I'd like to say that she'd be chasing one of the midcard titles, but I haven't ruled out the WZCW title yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Explain why I'm not on that list
I wrote it months ago; but I'm still not putting you on it

Beat Dr. Zeus and you'll have earned it.

Quote:
Celeste Vs. Blade. If we get a chance to feud, how would you book it?
If we were to met with our current gimmicks in the immediate future it would likely have to be in a 3 way feud with another player. Unfortunately I haven't seen enough of your new gimmick to really make a solid judgement call.

In the far off future, in a perfect world, I'd like to defend the WZCW title against you.

Quote:
And finally, you may have been asked this already, but if you ever decided to retire Celeste but remain in the fed, what would be your new character?
That's a damn good question that I've never really thought of. I retired Aurelia Molotov because she was a very limited, one dimensional character; however, Celeste has evolved to the point where I can keep going with her indefinitely.

To answer the question, I probably wouldn't use another character [unless it's All Stars] and if Celeste were to get stale I'd either briefly retire and come back later like I've done 3 times now, or just retire altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerys II Falkaryen View Post
Does the Imperial Impaler actually work? Holmes' ex-wife says otherwise and she's never lied to me; I recall her saying that it should be called the Impotent Impaler...
Oh it works. The first time he used it on Celeste she felt like she had been ripped in half.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who are WZCW's next two World Heavyweight Champions?
Old 06-06-2013, 05:27 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Have you read any Krypto lately? How about NARUTO? Heard Neiji died, bummer.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
Old 06-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureTheBear View Post
Who are WZCW's next two World Heavyweight Champions?
After Holmes? Good question. I'd like to think that if I played my cards right I could be one of them, but I'd say Drake Callahan and then Rush.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexual Dynamite View Post
Have you read any Krypto lately? How about NARUTO? Heard Neiji died, bummer.
I gave you feedback for last round... so, yes. Neji's death was a while ago, but Kishimoto has since brought back a couple of huge surprises if you've read the current chapters.