WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel
Default Jumping on the "Ask me questions" bandwagon

Since I don't usually give out my opinion on certain topics unless asked, I'll give all of you the opportunity to ask me questions. Want to know what I think about your character? Or what I think about you as an RP'er? Or what I want to see you accomplish. Or even if you want to know more about the Fed's history... I was here for the start of it all.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:34 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

What do you think of the Smith character and me as an RP'er?

Where do you want Celeste to be by Kingdom Come?
Old 02-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Thoughts on Dustin Hunter and my first RP?

Favorite match you've had and why?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
What do you think of the Smith character and me as an RP'er?

Where do you want Celeste to be by Kingdom Come?
To be honest I found Smith's return to be rather cliche, but once you teamed with Rush and began to really define the direction you wanted to take Smith in, as well as differing him from other heels like Holmes and Callahan, I was all into the character.

Honestly I think you've come along way since your return. You've obviously got some good ideas, but I don't think you are at the "next level" quite yet. This is your second run with the Elite X title, right? Quite the achievement.

Being a dreamer I'd love to win the Lethal Lottery and face the champion at KC. But at the moment I am invested in FGA, and I plan to use that to create something lasting down the road.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nightmare View Post
Thoughts on Dustin Hunter and my first RP?

Favorite match you've had and why?
Was that your first ever RP? I appreciate the sincere attempt. While it certainly wasn't terrible, it did leave some room for improvement. I would suggest that you put in more detail to your descriptions - a little something for the reader to ingest while transitioning through the piece.

Probably the five way dance at WZCW All Stars 2. I had loads of fun writing my RP, and I had plenty of good competition. Doc sunk his heart into Erin Toyota, and Falkon brought his A game. The match was also hilarious, and great to read.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
Was that your first ever RP? I appreciate the sincere attempt. While it certainly wasn't terrible, it did leave some room for improvement. I would suggest that you put in more detail to your descriptions - a little something for the reader to ingest while transitioning through the piece.

Probably the five way dance at WZCW All Stars 2. I had loads of fun writing my RP, and I had plenty of good competition. Doc sunk his heart into Erin Toyota, and Falkon brought his A game. The match was also hilarious, and great to read.
Yeah that was my first one ever. I'll keep that in mind from now on when I do my rp's. Thanks for the honesty though.

Have you always been Celeste Crimson?
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Nightmare View Post
Yeah that was my first one ever. I'll keep that in mind from now on when I do my rp's. Thanks for the honesty though.

Have you always been Celeste Crimson?
Yes sir, since 2007. I had a secondary character long ago that I used at the same time as Celeste named Aurelia Molotov... I scrapped her because I didn't like her character.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
I aim to please.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Be a man!
WWE Diva's Champion

Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...Muffin Top Merkley scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Muffin Top Merkley

Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffin Top Merkley View Post
Rank the top 25 RPers that are currently on the roster.
It's really hard to make an objective list without being biased towards certain people, but I can give you a Top 25 list of whom I think are the most outstanding roleplayers.

Click for Spoiler:
Ty
Showtime
Harth
Lee
Barbosa
Funkay
Falk
Doc
J
Kermit
Dave