WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-29-2013, 07:57 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default Report: Vince McMahon Suffers A "Broken Pelvis"

As we all know during the "performance evaluation" segment on Raw last night between Paul Heyman & Vince McMahon, Brock Lesnar made his return. He interrupted things before Vince could fully utter those two magic words and ultimately had a brief staredown with Vince. Shortly afterward, he scooped Vince up onto his shoulders and delivered the F5.

According to WWE.com, the attack left Vince with a broken pelvis. I first read this over on wrestlinginc.com, but the site named WWE.com as the original source for the report. My first instinct is to merely think it's all a work, especially since WWE.com seems to be the source of the info. I do think it's possible, however, that it might be legit. Vince landed hard and considering his age, it's possible that he could have suffered a legit injury.

At any rate, last night was the beginning of the return of Triple H from his self imposed exile. Aside from his appearance at the Slammy Awards edition of Raw, we haven't laid eyes on Trips since the Raw after SummerSlam. I'm guessing they'll probably go with Trips coming back out and ultimately going after Lesnar with an eventual SummerSlam rematch at WrestleMania.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 08:35 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Cue Triple H's music.

The story is undoubtedly the spark to reignite Brock Lesnar's feud with Triple H; and what a kick ass way for it to start off. Whether Mr. McMahon is injured legitimately or not, it takes some huge balls to take a bump like that at his age. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's totally a work. Mr. McMahon has taken nasty bumps before and I'm sure he knows how to land properly. What's more important is where does Brock go from here? Storyline wise, he's not even contracted to the WWE. I think it's possible over the next few weeks, we see a furious Triple H offer Brock Lesnar a contract (that explains the 2 year extension) so he will face him at Wrestlemania. Triple H has always shown us his rivalries are better when their personal; you don't fuck with a man's family and Brock did it here. Whatever the case, I feel as if I'm the only one down with this feud. With the way it started last night, I'm surprised everyone isn't ready for next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 08:39 AM
Knockout Champion

The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Fabulous Rougeau's worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Even though the ultimate end game of Brock/HHH at Mania may not be the best use of Brock, seeing him come out last night and lay out Vince was great. Simply put Brock still has it. The second his music hits you feel it. He is so good at what he does. From his presence, to his staredowns, to the F-5 and everything inbetween Brock truly has his role as a monster down.

All American Boys
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Triple H vs. Lensar will happen at Mania, nobody doubts that. What's terrifying about this situation is that McMahon will likely return at Mania to cost Lesnar the match. I also expect other McMahon's to appear in the coming weeks. Fine for one-off episodes of Raw, but please no Stephanie for weeks on end.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 09:09 AM

Suviluer is looking to come up from OCW...

Thats a work for sure.... and about HHH v Lesnar..... There is another route.

HHH coming back, get taken out by Lesnar and after Lesnar saying that no one can stop him.. which a that point we hear the gong! and Taker comes out! but to be honest with the ppv being called rematchmania i dont think it will happen
The world was supposed to end on 5/21/11. But on 5/20/11, Randy Savage climbed a turnbuckle all the way up to heaven and landed an elbow drop on God with such fury, that the Apocalypse was called off.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 09:09 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...

I hope is not that. I have broken my pelvis, and you cannot put an ounce of weight on that leg for 90 days. Flip side, if that means he cannot attend TV's maybe he sees HHH running the show and are realizes he can retire...
Old 01-29-2013, 09:34 AM

Sax_Player41 is looking to come up from OCW...

I was at RAW last night, sitting a few rows behind the announcers. When Lesnar first F-5'd him, we all thought it was a work. After the show left air, they brought a stretcher out and Vince seemed to be in legit pain. JBL, Cole and King all left the announce area to check on Vince and all seemed to be legitimately concerned once they walked back to gather their belongings from the desk.

Cena then made his way down and announced to the crowd that they were taking Vince to a hospital.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-29-2013, 09:47 AM
I will forever be the

AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...AndThat'sTheBottomLine is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax_Player41 View Post
I was at RAW last night, sitting a few rows behind the announcers. When Lesnar first F-5'd him, we all thought it was a work. After the show left air, they brought a stretcher out and Vince seemed to be in legit pain. JBL, Cole and King all left the announce area to check on Vince and all seemed to be legitimately concerned once they walked back to gather their belongings from the desk.

Cena then made his way down and announced to the crowd that they were taking Vince to a hospital.
It could still be a work but if not then I hope he's ok. It takes some giant grapefruits to take a bump like that.

This definitely sets up Triple H/Lesnar 2 at Rematchamania. The only way I'd get into this rematch is with a gimmick. I've heard 3 stages of hell and that is a good one. HIAC, Cage, Last man Standing, Street Fight, or Falls Count Anywhere would be good ideas with Vince's career on the line if you want a stipulation. But if it's just a regular one-on-one match, then no I do not want to see a rematch without a gimmick WITH something on the line. Otherwise it's retarded because you KNOW Triple H is going to win so make it interesting.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:54 AM

tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...tvcolosi is looking to come up from OCW...

go back and watch the clip, he lands on his right hip, and his right foot barely moves after he extends the knee. The look how his foot is turned to the side. Looks all to real to me. If it is a work, they put A LOT of effor in to the minor details of that injury.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Knockout Champion

WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...WWEIsLife2 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would think its part of the Storyline but at the same time you never know. Either way its an awesome way to kick off the Brock Lesnar/HHH Feud going into WM 29. I know some people aren't too crazy about a Rematch but I liked their first go around. As someone said earlier Lesnar can still bring it from everything he does.

WWF/E & Wrestling Fan since 1990!
sendpm.gif