WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default WWE Royal Rumble 2013: WWE Divas Championshp - Kaitlyn (c) vs. Tamina

It as announced earlier that this match has been added to the Rumble. I figured WWE would do this and it kinda sucks in my opinion.

If they wanted a Diva match on the card, I'd have much preferred it be held on the pre-show and put the US title match on the main Rumble card. On the other hand, I guess Vince figured that the crowd needed a buffer match, AKA piss break, as the card is pretty stacked.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Waiting for Halloween......
NWA Champion

The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...The Shape is getting phone calls from TNA...

Kaitlyn is the only logical choice here. WWE did put some effort into Kaitlyn chasing the Divas Championship, and taking the strap off of Eve, giving Kaitlyn the win in her hometown. I honestly can't think of a reason to put the title on Tamina, and Kaitlyn is still in the early stages of her reign, so yeah Kaitlyn for the win, I guess.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:21 PM
WZCW's Theron Daggershield
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Tamina....? Seriously???? TAMINA!?!?!?!?!?

Why in the hell is Tamina getting a title shot!?!? She's awful!!!! Kaitlyn is retaining and the prediction could not possibly be any easier. First of all she just recently got the title and she needs to be built up if she is going to be one of the top divas in the future. Secondly, as I already stated, Tamina is arguably one of the worst choices for Divas Champion. She shouldn't even have a title shot. Where's Natalya's title shot? How about Layla, she'd be a good contender. I like Kaitlyn and am glad she was able to improve enough to reach where she is at now, but I couldn't care less about this match. It's a chance to take the dogs for a walk or grab a snack. I have absolutely no interest in ever seeing Tamina do anything. Kaitlyn retains and moves on to her next challenger, while Tamina goes back to doing nothing until she hopefully gets future endeavoured.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kaitlyn retains the Divas Championship.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 06:29 PM
"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz's Avatar
"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz "The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is offline
Big Papa Panty Droppa
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

"The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is looking to come up from OCW..."The OverNight Celebrity" Roger Ruiz is looking to come up from OCW...

Tamina probably gets the title shot for her name sake alone. I guess she is a bad ass looking woman, but other than that, my God, what a waste of a 5 minute fill.

Personally, I'd even like to see the Leo Kruger vs. Bo Dallas match to see who goes into the rumble. Not that anyone would know those two, but at least people would act like they give a shit.

Or possibly an interview or vignette backstage for some1 that needs it? But no, they give it to Kaitlyn, and her meaningless Divas Title.

Garbage. PURE FUCKING GARBAGE!

sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 PM

Da Big Champ is looking to come up from OCW...

I did not see this coming. Tamina, Really? That's a shocker. Who wins? Gotta go with Kaitlyn as she has been built up in recent months. WWE have done some stupid things in time but even they are smart enough to keep the diva's title where it is
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

WWE are so cruel lol. But yeah this has piss break spelled all over it, and I expect some more bonus matches will be added on the show, inbetween the top 4 matches. There's no way the fans will be able to contain their excitement for 4 matches straight, so they'll need little breaks inbetween the WHC, Tag Titles, RR, and WWE Title matches.

Actually this is the Royal Rumble, they could've given the divas their own mini-Royal Rumble match, with the winner going onto face Kaitlyn at Elimination Chamber. A Divas Royal Rumble would've been a little more watchable than this match, and at least Kaitlyn and her next challenger would've gotten themselves a build up to their title match at the next PPV.

Anyway, Kaitlyn takes this easily, she did just win the title.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 01-26-2013 at 07:26 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 08:25 PM
WCW Television Champion

GutCheck21 is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't see any reason at all how this is going to be even a decent match . It doesn't even make sense how you have the US Champion on a pre show!!! But whatever, this match is nothing more then a piss break which is going to feel better then watching this Divas match. I have to agree with Macho Machismo, having a Mimi divas royal rumble match would be better. I got Tamina with no reason.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2013, 10:32 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
Million Dollar Champion

Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...

How in Gods name is Tamina deserving of a title shot? Seriously talk about a piss break indeed. Tamina is not that good in the ring but yes she is a bad ass looking woman but if thats all you can say about her that is not good.

Where is Natalya's shot? Layla's shot? Wow this match just came out of the blue and I know Kaitlyn to retain. I again have no idea why this match is happening
Old 01-26-2013, 10:39 PM

SlamFan is looking to come up from OCW...

Damn don't get your nickers in a twist ppl. Tamina won't win. What's everyone's issue with her anyways? I'd rather watch a match with her than one with skanksana.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 AM
The Crimson Kestrel

sanefan_har is looking to come up from OCW...

Winner - Kaitlyn.

Atleast they could've held a Tamina v Natalya v Layla No.1 Contender's triple threat match on any episode of SD or Raw instead of that Sheamus v 3MB crap.

The only reason I will watch this match is in the hope that Kaitlyn debuts a new theme music at RR.

@Slamfan : Skanksana?
sendpm.gif