WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz
Default Yazzy's WZCW CAWs

I finally got around to getting pictures of the fed CAWs from WWE '13 I have been working on the last week or so. I really need to get new capture hardware in a bad way. My current set up doesn't work well on HD, so there are a few instances where something is supposed to be red but it came out as a yellowish color in pictures, so I'll make notes when needed, but these will do for now. Some of these I feel are pretty good, others aren't great. Once I finish the entire roster I plan on running the fed in Universe mode and if I get enough interest I will post the results, similar to what Kermit was doing a short while back.

For those with Xbox Live, I have started to upload some of the guys I have finished up entrances and move sets for. If you want to download them, just search WZCW on community creations.

I'll start with Stormrage. I haven't yet gotten the hang of making fat guys. Most of the time there are clipping and collision issues with clothing and title belts and things due to their rotund shape.

Ring Attire
Click for Spoiler:

As I said, the reds are hit and miss. The flame on front of the trunks is supposed to be red. The last photo is the 1up tattoo.

Entrance Attire
Click for Spoiler:

This is one of the situations where having a belly full of jelly presents issues. The lightning bolt is totally out of proportion(not to mention it barely shows up on video) and the Over at the bottom of the search is stretched too far. I can live with it but it is frustrating trying to adjust the dimensions to little avail.

Backstage Attire
Click for Spoiler:
It is kind of funny, I have never mentioned Stormrage wearing contacts, but he wears glasses when not in the ring. I should clear that up sometime. Also the shirt is supposed to be a dark red, damn outdated technology.

Last edited by Rainbow Yaz : 01-07-2013 at 07:52 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:33 PM
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...

Saboteur

Saboteur may have been the most time consuming CAW I worked on, and he only has one outfit. I made so many edits while working on him. At one point he had a giant S on the back of his jacket. He also had more yellow in the gloves and sleeves. I had contemplated putting a suit on him over his regular outfit for his backstage attire, but it came out weird due to clipping and hit detection of the two outfits. This was about the time I got frustrated and and stopped taking pictures. As you can tell they started getting off center. Eventually I want to go back and get a good shot of Saboteur's kickpads, which I'm personally a fan of. It is hard to tell but the green looks really good against his black pants. Plus the Gold Dragons are a nice touch.

Click for Spoiler:

Old 01-07-2013, 07:40 PM
ECW TV Champion

Action Saxton

We have another case of the red coming out weird on video. I took Doc's app and used Michael Jae White as Black Dynamite for inspiration. I decided to forgo the afro, instead using the description in Doc's app. My least favorite part of Saxton was the move set. Going through and making sure their were no lifting moves took a little time. He is fun to play with tough.

Ring Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Original pic for reference

Entrance Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Backstage Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Old 01-07-2013, 07:51 PM
ECW TV Champion

El Califa Dragon

My favorite part of Califa is the mask. I wish I could take more credit, but they had an almost exact replica ready made. I had to take some creative liberty on his entrance and backstage jacket, but overall I'm a fan of this one.

Ring Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Backstage/Entrance Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Picture is poor, but since I had to take said liberties I'm not overly concerned
Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM
ECW TV Champion

Jimmy Flynn

Flynn looks a lot like John Cena Jr. I was a little concerned, because this was literally the quickest CAW I made, but the character rep is Cena, so maybe I did a great job. I got a picture of the FF armbands as well.

Ring Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Backstage Attire
Click for Spoiler:
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Califa Dragon's mask looks ornate. Well done, sir.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:11 PM
ECW TV Champion

Ricky Runn

I think Runn looks pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of the face paint, but Pancake loves it so he gave Ricky face paint. I did something simple with it. It felt like at times Runn is too close to JoMo, but I'd put this one in the good category.

Ring Attire
Click for Spoiler:

Entrance Attire
Click for Spoiler:

The jacket has "R"s on either side of the zipper.

Backstage Attire
Click for Spoiler:

I originally wanted to give him JoMo sunglasses, but I took them off. I like the shirt, I originally gave him a RRR shirt, but went with RUNN instead.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:15 PM
ECW TV Champion

Krypto

I'm conflicted on this one. It kind of scares me to look at. I did give him a space helmet for his entrance, just because.
Click for Spoiler:

Old 01-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

That is NOT the friendly little alien I've imagined accompanying Saxton and Saboteur on their adventures.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Who the fuck is that monster?!

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave