WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 AM
Intercontinental Champion

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...
Default On This Day In Wrestling History

With the beginning of the new year I thought it would be a good idea to have an almanac type thread commemorating certain events in wrestling history. Obviously some dates are going to be very insignificant compared to others but let's see how many dates there are where we can mention at least a little something and how long we can keep this going. This is not my private thread and I'm not going to go out of my way to research anything so feel free to chime in if you want to mention something. Just don't get ahead of yourself and wait for the actual date before mentioning something. For the purpose of this thread I want to mention the dates that events aired on television if something happened at a tv taping.

January 1

The WWF Raw Bowl. This was a football themed four corners elimination match. It featured The Smoking Gunns vs. Owen Hart & Yokozuna vs. Razor Ramon & Savio Vega vs. Sid & The 123 Kid. The canvas was made to look like a football field and each team wore a football jersey. Also each team was allowed one time out at any point during the match. And of course with Vince McMahon and Jerry Lawler on commentary we got plenty of football puns and references. To the best of my knowledge this was the first ever four corners tag team elimination match in WWF history.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-01-2013, 01:23 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...

January 1

Kevin Federline defeated John Cena on Monday Night Raw.

Last edited by ProWrestlingFan : 01-01-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:28 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Happy Birthday:

Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-01-2013, 05:43 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

KB's going to do it on his website too, I believe.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:45 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
He already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-01-2013, 08:38 PM

The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...The Brain is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
Great minds think alike. I just visited KB's site and saw he's doing a review of one show for every day of the year so this will be a little different.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 09:21 AM

January 2

Hulk Hogan successfully defends the WWF title against King Kong Bundy on Saturday Night's Main Event. After the match he is attacked by Andre The Giant. It takes several wrestlers to pull Andre off Hogan.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 01:49 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...ProWrestlingFan is looking to come up from OCW...

January 2

Chris Jericho returns to RAW.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

2nd January.

The wedding of Al Wilson and Dawn Marie.

Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 PM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...Dr. Mantis Toboggan, M.D. is looking to come up from OCW...

Al Wilson tops all