WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Do you like the new name for Kaz & Daniels: Bad Influence?
Yes 18 62.07%
No 11 37.93%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2012, 12:47 PM
SHUT IT OFF!
WWE Diva's Champion

Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Do You Like the Name "Bad Influence"?

That is what Kaz and Daniels are now known as. These guys, wow they're on fire aren't they? Great promos, great matches week in and week out. Seriously how can they not be considered the best tag team in the business today?

Even Joey Ryan admitted on Spin Cycle they are a better team than himself and Morgan, (Morgan's reaction to that was hilarious) saying that their chemistry is undeniable and that it doesn't feel forced in any way.

So anyway the team was running for a good few months as just Kaz & Daniels and then Todd started calling them by this name. Do you like it or not? At first I thought it was too late to give them a name. But now it has kinda grown on me and it sums them up perfectly.

Also while we're here why don't you give your thoughts on the team. Any room for improvement? Where do you see them going in the future?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:12 PM

UrUp is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the name Bad Influence is a good name.

As for the tag team, Kazarian and Daniels, I just can't take them seriously. I know they are suppose to be excellent workers, but I'm just not all that impressed with them in general. They are just two ordinary guys in my opinion.

Daniels actually reminds me of the bald dude on MMA Uncensored that usually airs after Impact.

The name is good and I understand the effort they put in, but their inside jokes and antics are just lost on me. They remind me of PG DX (Michaels/Triple H) where they make a lot of fourth wall/kayfabe breaking comments, while they're under the ring fooling around with Hornswoggle.

Doesn't help that their one of many novelty acts currently taking place in TNA.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-31-2012, 01:17 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
ROH Pure Champion

King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...

I loved the name “World Tag Team Champions Of The World”. I think the name Bad Influence is a bad name. Then again, I initially thought the following were also bad names.

Road Warriors (I liked the name Legion Of Doom)
Demolition
Outsiders
Brothers of Destruction
New Age Outlaws
(insert last name here) Boyz
(insert Tag partner 1’s name here) & (insert Tag partner 2’s name here)

Point is, what is in a name??

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif
Old 12-31-2012, 02:28 PM
There is no AJ without Styles

das1234 is looking to come up from OCW...

i love watching them, they are really funny. last week especially. daniels always dancing to the ring , them overacting like crazy and kaz's styles impression were great.
but bad influence is such a random name; like someone earlier said, world tag team champions of the world was way better, like team friendship was better than team hell no.
team hell no is just a random name like air boom or rhodes scholars, it just has no meaning except it has parts of the names in it.
but bad influence has not even that, its just a random phrase and i think they should have a better name than that. maybe they should not even have a name for teams at all, if the guys are not 100% team-only and still compete in singles competition, i dont know.
too late now, i fear. especially since their reign is over already. i think they might get set up only to get killed by styles on his return (which would suck). i would really like them to weasel out as tag champs and have a prolonged feud with chavo+hernandez while being funny.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Absolutely, and I'll die on the hill of what I said about them being TNA's "Edge and Christian", because they are. You keep them around long enough and that will become more and more evident, especially if they start to develop similar recurring gimmicks like E&C had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-31-2012, 03:09 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

I like the name "Bad Intentions" better personally, I think one of the commentators mistakenly called them that a couple of times this past Thursday. When you think of all the trouble they put AJ Styles through, all the various shenanigans with him and other wrestlers on the roster, it just seems to fit them more in my eyes.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 12-31-2012, 06:02 PM

Perfected123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
I like the name "Bad Intentions" better personally, I think one of the commentators mistakenly called them that a couple of times this past Thursday. When you think of all the trouble they put AJ Styles through, all the various shenanigans with him and other wrestlers on the roster, it just seems to fit them more in my eyes.
Bad Intentions was the team of Giant Bernard (Tensai) and Karl Anderson from New Japan.

As far as the name 'Bad Influence' goes, I think it's decent. It fits Daniels and Kazarian's current persona's well.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:17 PM

KillSteenKill is looking to come up from OCW...

I know I'm a fan of stables but I would like Bad Influence to become a stable with Austin Aries as it's leader, Velvet Sky as their valet and someone else to be an enforcer. The best one I can think of is Hernandez maybe turning on Chavo and getting Daniels/Kazarian the titles back again. They would have to let Aces and Eights finally run their course then put them together.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Burning Hammaaaaah!!!
WWE Women's Champion

GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...GrandSword worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They've had the name for weeks now and yep it suits their gimmick. Daniels is hilarious and this week when he said " open fiz niz" I laughed so hard my sides hurt. They are really doing their jobs as heels so well that even though they don't really win any matches on tv they always entertaining.

Austin Aries | Daniel Bryan | Magnus | Samoa Joe | Bobby Roode
sendpm.gif
Old 01-01-2013, 03:54 AM
#DemBoys

RawIsJericho is looking to come up from OCW...

Absolutely love the team, we all (well most) know how good they are in the ring and the promos from these two are one of the highlights of the wrestling week for me, I still laugh when I think about them talking about "Los Stereotipicos", but I just can't dig the "Bad Influence" name, it sounds so forced. I don't think the characters of Kaz and Daniels think of themselves as bad influences, in fact they seem to think quite the opposite of themselves, so why would they have their team named Bad Influence?

World Tag Team Champions of the World really suited them, but it's a mouth full for sure.

Would much prefer to just continue calling them Kaz and Daniels.
sendpm.gif