WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...Fansince1992 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default The next Tag Team Champions

1) Who will be the next Tag Team Champions?

2) Will Team Hell No break up when Kane and Bryan drop the titles?

3)How long will Team Hell No be champions for?

Without a shadow of a doubt Team Hell No have added a bit of prestige to the Tag Team Division, and the Titles. Proving this we will see the Champions in the main-event of the upcoming TLC PPV. (unless Cena vs Ziggler will close the show which it probably will)

To answer question 1) i think The Shield could be lined up to win the titles in the near future. Hmm.. how do 3 men hold 2 titles you say? Ambrose and Rollins could be the champions with Reins as the Muscle. Reins will be heavily involved in their matches, outnumbering thier opposition in heel like fashion.

To answer Question 2) i Think Team Hell No go thier seperate ways when they lose the titles. Daniel Bryan will almost certainly be a future World Champion in my opinion, and will go for one of the top titles. Kane will probably wind down jumping in and out of the Main-Event and Mid-Card as he normally does.

To answer Question 3) Team Hell No hold the titles and lose them at Wrestlemania. What about having Team Hell No losing to The Shield at WM29 for the Tag Team Championship. Would be quite a high profile match. (depending on how The Shield performs in the next few months obviously) If The Shield continue to do well, they could be the answer to keeping the Tag Division relevant.

I am usually way off with my predictions for future fueds and matches but this is what i would like to see go down.

What do you think or would like to see happen with the Tag Team Titles in the near Future leading upto Wrestlemania?
Old 12-14-2012, 02:25 AM

dereksd is looking to come up from OCW...

I dont think it will go til Mania. Id say the next champs almost have to be Rhodes Scholars. I think they are the future face of the tag team division. Id say Hell No drops the belts at Rumble or Elimination Chamber at the latest.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 06:15 AM

Steve-O-Matt is looking to come up from OCW...Steve-O-Matt is looking to come up from OCW...
Cool

We that's the question isn't it, who is the next tag team to be on top. All that I know is... I want it to be a TAG TEAM. Not just two superstars put together because they have nothing better to do. But I can almost say certainly it will be Rhodes Scholars. I think maybe they will win at some point, Team Hell No will keep feuding with them for another month then Kane and DB will go back to singles work. Do I think the team itself will break up? Na'h, this team is to popular and I'd like to see them, even after they lose the titles teaming up every now and again.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 11:40 AM

Wolver is looking to come up from OCW...

To be honest I want new tag team champions, Kane and Bryan dont act like one, there should be mixture of moves between them. Usos winning will be good, having Rakishi carrying them at ring side or Cesaro/Ohno as kings of wrestling they have a perfect mixture of moves, they fit that picture very well. Kane and Bryan should go solo.
Kane should be treated or booked like Taker and Bryan like Benoit.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 AM

UrUp is looking to come up from OCW...

The top dogs in the tag division are Team Hell No and Team Rhodes Scholars. I expect these two teams to feud and Rhodes Scholars will eventually win the titles, while Team Hell No will break up afterward and Daniel Bryan will resume his tremendous singles career.

I expect Rhodes Scholars to hold the title for awhile after that feuding the likes of the Usos and Cara/Mysterio.

I don't expect The Shield to be involved in the tag division, aside from having tag matches against singles wrestlers. Their purpose is not to attain the tag titles at this time.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51 PM

Rich the UK WWE Fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Why is everyone so high on The Shield? It's a Faction made up of 3 FCW/NXT nobodies who will be future endeavoured within 6 months and probably end up in TNA.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 03:00 PM

edgehead113 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Rhodes Scholars will feud with Team Hell No. I'd have the 4 of them wind up alone in the ring together at some junction in the RR. Have Rhodes Scholars eliminate both of them. At Raws EC match (either for the WWE Title (if Punk retains) or a #1 contender match (if Rock wins) have them be the first 4 entrants, pin D-Bryan first and then double team Kane and pin him too. Then Rhodes Scholars will look strong and build momentum, demand a Title Shot at WM, and win the Titles.

I hate to kill the moment for the Shield lovers, but I have a feeling the TLC "main event" is going to end with Ryback and Team Hell No winning and "injuring" members of the Shield.

CM Punk is going to face The Rock at RR and I can't imagine WWE is going to have a Shield run-in (although some would argue Rock getting a title shot for no reason is "injustice", whatever). So they're going to need to write them off somehow. If they're up for it have Ambrose return at RR and eliminate Foley and they can do a WM program since Ambrose is ready to be on the top roster right now.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

As of right now, Team Rhodes Scholars will probably wind up being Team Hell No's next opponents. From an overall perspective, they're the strongest heel team on the WWE roster right now and it makes sense for them to feud with Bryan & Kane.

When Cody Rhodes was injured, he & Sandow were facing Team Hell No for the tag titles on an episode of WWE Main Event. So, with Rhodes having made his return, it makes sense for him to want to seek "revenge" against Bryan & Kane by helping Sandow to take the tag titles from them.

As for how long Team Hell No will hold the titles, it wouldn't really surprise me to see them have them up to WrestleMania. However, it might also depend upon whether or not two members of The Shield form a tag team together. If Team Hell No gets past Team Rhodes Scholars and The Shield does form a tag team, then I expect them to go after the tag titles. The Shield has generated a lot of buzz and interest since their debut in WWE and if that interest stays up going forward, again if The Shield forms a tag team, then I think it's likely that they'll take the titles from Kane & Bryan.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 04:21 PM

AmerikanWolves619 is looking to come up from OCW...

I still would like to see a WM match/moment where Kane and Daniel Bryan challenge each other for the Tag Titles so that one can claim that "I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!" That is where I would like to see them split as a tag team. Still a dream of mine but who say it cannot happen Either way, the division is doing quite well with Team Hell No as champs. As for who's next in line....RhodeScholars without a doubt. It's been noted that WWE is very high on this team. The have great chemistry, though, I would prefer to see a team that can create move sets as a team rather than individuals.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Down Where? Down Here!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

1) Who will be the next Tag Team Champions?

The Rhodes Scholars, but I don't see them holding onto the belts for very long, maybe like 1 month, cause I think Car Stereo are gonna need it just 2 months before WM to set up their match for Wrestlemania. I think that's the only purpose behind the team of Mysterio & Cara - team them up for a while, make them look dominant and have them win the belts and hold onto it for a bit before having them lose it, and one of the partners blames the other for costing them the belts eventually leading to that guy turning on his partner, that's classic tag team turned rivals booking there. Or they could just have Car Stereo defeat Rhodes Scholars this Sunday at TLC and go onto defeat Team Hell No for the belts, but it would make more sense for Rhodes Scholars to win it first, so Cody can get his revenge on Bryan & Kane for his shoulder injury and so Car Stereo would be defeating a heel team for the belts instead of another babyface team, another babyface team that's more popular than them. I imagine if Car Stereo beat Team Hell No for the belts, they'd probably get booed.

2) Will Team Hell No break up when Kane and Bryan drop the titles?

Not straight away but like Mysterio & Cara I believe they will in time for Wrestlemania for a match against each other using the same tag team turned rivals method. I think the WWE will still have them teaming with each other after they lose the belts but they'll continue losing to other tag teams until one of them has had enough, believing the other is holding him back, and he turns on his partner. It should be Kane that turns heel on Bryan. Daniel is so over with the fans, I don't see how with the reaction he gets from the crowd they can turn him heel again.

3)How long will Team Hell No be champions for?

If my answers for the two questions above are indeed the plans leading into Wrestlemania, I'd say till the end of the year or early-January.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 12-14-2012 at 06:58 PM.
sendpm.gif