WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-27-2008, 02:58 PM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Supreme View Post
I was the first.So ha.

But really I have a ton of people no one elses uses.For example Jeff Jarrett,Scott Steiner,Lance Storm,Haas and Benjamin(I think no one else uses them),Chris Hero,Eljiah Burke and more that I don't remember.Plus unlike everyone else I use people in different ways.I have Ken Kennedy as Ken Anderson, a Stone Cold type character.I also have Jericho as a physcho and I also have Orton as "The Future" not the cocky type EVERYONE uses.

And guys I have great News-HBK-aholic is allowing me to set up a second book this!I plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow.This book this will be more of a Indy Style one and won't be updated as often as RPW.So I hope you enjoy Dragon Pro.
I use them. I just don't have an interest in using Indy guys or people like Jarrett. I am utilizing people like Paul London,Vladimir Koslov and The Brian Kendrick. It's just what appeals to me. My guys gimmicks will change, don't you worry.

That's awesome. Can't wait to read it.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:16 PM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Was wondering if anybody was interested in a new concept. I know that sounds like a proposition; it isn't. It'd be me writing it and everything. It'd be different to other shows - I'd just follow one wrestler during a notable (and completely hypothetical) path in their career. A couple of ideas I've had is Kurt Angle's last days from TNA to main-eventing WrestleMania once more, or something like that, or Alex Shelley going from tag title glory to X Title glory. Would anyone be interested in that?

I've a history of creating shows with good concepts (well, in my opinion) and just letting them sit, so I'd treat this one carefully. So carefully in fact, I may never start it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-27-2008, 10:54 PM
The Man with The Plan

willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...

i think it would be an alright idea, but you would need to spend alot of time on it to make it even readable, and that might not be a good thing, and i would start with someone who isnt even in TNA, maybe a favorite independent worker, im not sure, but it is up to you!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

I like that idea. If you had one up and running, I would probably take a crack at a different superstar. That'd be a fun read. I don't know how much detail you would want to put in, but there is a ton of stuff you can do with that. Do it!
Old 08-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Knockout Champion

Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Supreme View Post
I was the first.So ha.
Actually, if you look at the dates on the posts, you will find that i started first. Nice try though .

Quote:
But really I have a ton of people no one elses uses.For example Jeff Jarrett,Scott Steiner,Lance Storm,Haas and Benjamin(I think no one else uses them),Chris Hero,Eljiah Burke and more that I don't remember.Plus unlike everyone else I use people in different ways.I have Ken Kennedy as Ken Anderson, a Stone Cold type character.I also have Jericho as a physcho and I also have Orton as "The Future" not the cocky type EVERYONE uses.
I don't know why that some are having issue with the unoriginality of the characters. In my opinion, people are generally going to be more interested in characters that they can relate to ... characters they know about. But I could be wrong, that is just what I think. And all original idea are welcomed of course.

Quote:
And guys I have great News-HBK-aholic is allowing me to set up a second book this!I plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow.This book this will be more of a Indy Style one and won't be updated as often as RPW.So I hope you enjoy Dragon Pro.
Not sure why you need permission to start a new show ... But that is good, but what I am concerned about is that you may lack focus on either one. Idny style isn't my style, but I'm sure others will be interested in it. I read them all of course, I just may not pay as much attention to it.

EDIT: Forgot the mention, good idea having a single wrestler and going through their career independantly. Very original, I look forward to seeing your work ... if you do it that is.

Last edited by Danmen001 : 08-28-2008 at 02:40 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-28-2008, 04:17 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I think I've got a better idea actually. I'll try putting something together on Word and might bounce some ideas off of one or two of you. A "proper" show this time, don't worry. Hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif
Old 08-28-2008, 04:23 AM
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

A proper show? Hm? I want to know what your idea is.. Whatever it is, I can't wait to read it.

I may even take a crack at your first idea, sometime. That could be fun.
Old 08-28-2008, 12:55 PM
The Man with The Plan

willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...

The reason that i feel originality is so important is that, if you are creating something, then you want it to be your own. I believe i read in DJ Supreme's promotion that he has Jarrett and HBK headlining his PPV, and that Stiener and Jarrett are in cahoots....again, not like they werent in WCW or TNA, but this time it will work! im just not buying it, i just think we see to many things on TV, old fueds (HBK/Jarrett IC Title Fued), and try to make them new with un-original concepts. im just not interested, is all im trying to say
Old 08-28-2008, 01:00 PM
I've wrestled alot of countries
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah theres this thing called revenge..ever hear of it?People remember what happened a long time ago and go out and try get revenge.Yeah.Shawn won that feud right?So Jarrett holds it in all these years.Then he sees Shawn on top of the world.He cracks.Make Sense?And reusing feuds is common in wrestling.CM Punk is very simlar to Mysterio.The underdog who always comes out on top.

Anyway back to my second book this project...I think I'm actully going to go with a NWA Book This.No one has ever really tried it...so yeah.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:12 PM
The Man with The Plan

well hasnt Jarrett been at the top in his own right? i mean in his own mind? WCW Championship, NWA/TNA Championship? HBK has won One Heavyweight Title since he has been back since 2002! and that was infact in 2002! Well i should be interested in the NWA booking!