WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-27-2008, 02:40 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

I am terrible with graphics. I'd love a Book This sig with Million Dollar Man, JR, and Santino. Unfortunately, hardly anyone does graphics anymore.. And I agree with Danmen on like, all of his points. What appeals to one person, doesn't appeal to everyone.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:29 AM
I've wrestled alot of countries
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Does anyone think a Basic Help Thread would be good?Also what does everybody think about a "Ultimate Name Thread".Basically If your stuck for a name go here and get it.Hell, maybe "What Worker could fit here" Thread could work.Its wide open.

The Next RPW is going to be up today.Expect a debut of a old friend!
Old 08-27-2008, 03:41 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

I'm having two debuts in my next one. Three, maybe.

I think all of those things would be good. Maybe with those up, people will join 'cause it'll be a little easier to get started. What do you mean by the "What Worker" one, though?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:43 AM

DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...DJ is looking to come up from OCW...

For Example-

I get stuck on my book this.Worker A needs backup to take out Worker B and Worker C.So I'd post in that thread with the situation and what he needs to look like(big,tall,meancing).Then you would reply with someone fitting the desrictpion like Scott Steiner or Kevin Nash.

Understand?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:49 AM
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

Ah, yes. Got it. That would be helpful. Go ahead and set up those threads. Only thing is, I don't know how we can suggest names for brands or whatever without it being considered spamming. How would you put anything more to a post than just a name suggestion?
Old 08-27-2008, 03:52 AM
Knockout Champion

Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Danmen001 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I don't think we need a thread for that, we have general discussion and no point in making a thread for every single little detail and/or idea we have.

Although the thread I do think would be good is an "Advice From The Experts", because I have some tips and what not. My show may or may not be up tonight depending on whether or not I could be bothered or not.

Also I'm gonna try and say this wihtout sounds mod-esk. Don't just post "My show is up", otherwise it may be considered spam.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:57 AM
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

I'm careful not to do that. And, yes, I think that would be a good thread. It would be helpful, even if an "expert" needs help. I don't really think anyone watches this thread, but I'd be careful anyway.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:59 AM
The Man with The Plan

willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...

ok i agree that not everyone likes the same things, but all im saying is this, excluding danmen who was doin this before me, so kudos to him, but im saying, everyone else uses the exact same 20 people, and try to build a brand around them, i'm just saying, i dont understand why i would want to read one of yalls, if the next person was using the exact same people in there promotion, get what im saying? what makes u stand out if your using the same ppl they are?
Old 08-27-2008, 01:01 PM

I was the first.So ha.

But really I have a ton of people no one elses uses.For example Jeff Jarrett,Scott Steiner,Lance Storm,Haas and Benjamin(I think no one else uses them),Chris Hero,Eljiah Burke and more that I don't remember.Plus unlike everyone else I use people in different ways.I have Ken Kennedy as Ken Anderson, a Stone Cold type character.I also have Jericho as a physcho and I also have Orton as "The Future" not the cocky type EVERYONE uses.

And guys I have great News-HBK-aholic is allowing me to set up a second book this!I plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow.This book this will be more of a Indy Style one and won't be updated as often as RPW.So I hope you enjoy Dragon Pro.
Old 08-27-2008, 01:11 PM
The Man with The Plan

willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...willieb33cc is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah but i mean then again, we have seen Randy Orton in the future gimmick, you cant go anywhere on this sight without hearing how people want Kennedy to be more like Stone Cold, and idk if u have watched Raw lately, but Jericho is on the edge of insanity, and complete oblivion to what he has done to HBK, so your gimmicks arent so great, but i do condone you for using, Haas, Benjamin, and Burke, i like all of 3 of them