WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C. 1 12.50%
Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy 7 87.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2013, 11:09 AM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Slammiversary XI Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C. v. Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammiversary XI
Brisco, Bischoff & D.O.C. v. Magnus, Samoa Joe & Jeff Hardy
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Anderson is listed here is beyond me considering the match call was made on IMPACT and clearly indicated that it will be D.O.C. with Brisco and Bischoff.

All discussion here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-31-2013, 03:00 PM

KettleFace is looking to come up from OCW...

I can't see Jeff losing in his return match, and these 3 are probably the weakest (or least important) Aces & Eights members. Joe & Magnus need a big PPV win too, so I think it'll be Team TNA winning via Jeff pinning DOC after a Swanton.

WE ARE WOLVES
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KettleFace View Post
I can't see Jeff losing in his return match, and these 3 are probably the weakest (or least important) Aces & Eights members. Joe & Magnus need a big PPV win too, so I think it'll be Team TNA winning via Jeff pinning DOC after a Swanton.
I have to agree with you, There is just no way that Jeff will lose on his first match back and Magnus and Joe do both need a PPV win. I am not expecting to much from this match to be fair, considering Brisco and Bischoff are two of the three guys representing Aces and Eights and While I would much rather see somebody like Knox Involved in the match I am sure we will get to see him at somepoint running interferance. Also with how things are going with D-Lo at the moment I have a idea that he might a lot to do with the finish with this one.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:42 AM
"BLEEH IN THE SHEEL" - Roman Reigns
WWE Diva's Champion

Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...Thrash scored a win over Santino Marella...

Like has been said above, twice, there is NO way that Jeff Hardy loses in his return match. This match has a huge face team versus a pretty shitty heel team, in all honesty. Joe & Magnus were a great team so it's awesome to see them back together & throw in the returning Jeff Hardy and this match has all the reasons for the faces to win.

It'll pretty much only focus on Jeff Hardy, letting him make the pin on probably Bischoff, 'cos he's the weakest man in that team for sure.

Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe & Magnus to win.

Thanks to Theo!
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Yeah i agree as well, there is no way Hardy loses in his return match. Can't see this one going any other way. Winners. Hardy, Somoa Joe, and Magnus.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Stabbing The Drama

Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...Starkist is looking to come up from OCW...

Aces and Eights will pick up the win here. Hardy won't get pinned as it will end with either Joe or Magnus taking the pin fall. Even though it's the so called weaker links of the group, I don't see them losing. They'll pick up the win after a dirty tactic via roll up. If Aces and Eights lose it's going to be by disqualification where one of the members snap and beat on Hardy.

I'm going with Aces and Eights for the win with Joe taking the pin.

Last edited by Starkist : 06-02-2013 at 10:48 AM.
sendpm.gif