WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-16-2013, 09:18 AM
People Like Me, We Don't Play
ROH Pure Champion

FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...FunKay the Inevitable is a United States Champion...

Holmes as in Sherlock is an overly British character everyone is familiar with and Steven because it fit rather well...and I wasn't aware Kurtesy's name was Steven.

NPC wise, Ojos Sandaza came from the Spanish for eyes (Ojos) and a player for the football (soccer) team I support named Sandaza (since moved on to Rangers...the bastard).
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
ROH Pure Champion

Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...Harthan is a United States Champion...

Off the top of my head random generic name.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:28 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

The name Hunter S. Kravinoff is simply a result of my unadulterated creative genius and ingenuity. Who knows where I come up with this stuff?

And the S. is for Sex-machine.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:19 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...Bad News BK scored a win over Santino Marella...

Triple X is from the Vin Diesel film xXx. Xander is also from xXx, and Buffy too, where as Knight was literally just a random name that popped in my head.

NPC-wise, Frank, X's mom and X's dad are all just random names. Faith is from Buffy, and her rep was also gonna be Eliza Dukshu, but I figured that was a bit much. David (Ultimate Red) Redfield is a CAW that's based on me; the ring name Ultimate Red comes from him originally being a tag partner for the Amazing Red, then it just kind of stuck, and David Redfield comes from my dad's first name and Chris Redfield from Resident Evil.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

I tortured a suspected Iranian terrorist and then picked the expletive he screamed I liked the most.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
Old 01-22-2013, 04:33 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay B. Goode View Post
Holmes as in Sherlock is an overly British character everyone is familiar with and Steven because it fit rather well...and I wasn't aware Kurtesy's name was Steven.
Steven Moriarty would've been an excellent name.

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
Old 08-29-2015, 12:08 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Bumping this:

Dave also did my sig.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:33 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

I like the word rampart and what it means. But I added an "e" at the end to make it sexy. Come to find out Ramparte is a type of guitar amplifier, which is also cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 08-29-2015, 12:49 PM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Bumping this:

The funny thing is, the God Complex aspect of the name was really a happy coincidence. I was thinking of words that rhymed with Seuss, and the only one I could come up with Zeus.

Ergo, Dr. Zeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:51 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...TOKEN DYNAMITE is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Basically what would an egotistical bodybuilder name himself.

I forgot how we got the name Cerberus. I remember original choices were things such as C.I.A., WMD, and maybe a few other things.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave