WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who wins?
DOC 12 92.31%
Joseph Park 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default [Turning Point] DOC (Aces & Eights) v. Joseph Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turning Point 2012
DOC v. Joseph Park

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All discussion here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 01:18 AM

DirtyHall is looking to come up from OCW...

i was expecting a tag match of some sort. just had a feeling that joseph would side with aces and eights. now im starting to think he may bring back Abyss gimmick
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 02:23 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

Makes no sense for Gallows to lose his match, especially against a non wrestler. Thsui would bury ACES AND 8S.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Goin' to da pay windah!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
Makes no sense for Gallows to lose his match, especially against a non wrestler. Thsui would bury ACES AND 8S.
Would bury?

Anyone they hurt is back on television the next week except Pope who has a legit injury.

The Armbreaker didn't actually break anyone's arm.

You can have 6 of them in the ring dominating several people but as soon as that big name runs out they all scatter instead of putting the beats on them.

At BFG Hogan 1 shotted their entire crew 1 by 1 in slow motion.

The first big reveal was Devon, not that I was expecting anyone of importance in the least mind you, but well.. it was Devon.

Last but certainly not least see point #1. They haven't actually done...anything.

Now that being said, I enjoy it for what it is and Joseph Park won't be winning this match. He doesn't need to win for this to benefit him, its what happens when he looses and he starts to show glimpses of Abyss that gets him over
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 01:23 PM

theViper is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
Would bury?

Anyone they hurt is back on television the next week except Pope who has a legit injury.

The Armbreaker didn't actually break anyone's arm.

You can have 6 of them in the ring dominating several people but as soon as that big name runs out they all scatter instead of putting the beats on them.

The first big reveal was Devon, not that I was expecting anyone of importance in the least mind you, but well.. it was Devon.

Last but certainly not least see point #1. They haven't actually done...anything.

Now that being said, I enjoy it for what it is and Joseph Park won't be winning this match. He doesn't need to win for this to benefit him, its what happens when he looses and he starts to show glimpses of Abyss that gets him over
This, this, this, and more of this. I couldn't agree anymore so than that. It's actually what I was going to respond with, but you hit the nail on the head for me. For that, thank you.

Regardless, The A&8's aren't worth mentioning. It's Hogan trying to make TNA relevant by doing something NWOesque.
What does that even mean? I need an adult.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 01:27 PM
SHUT IT OFF!
WWE Diva's Champion

Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...Hugh G. Rection is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
In all fairness Hogan was wearing brass knuckles so it was reasonable he was levelling each with one punch.

Anyway I definitely have DOC down to win this.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

Cena's #1 In My Heart sold out
Send a message via MSN to Cena's #1 In My Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theViper View Post
This, this, this, and more of this. I couldn't agree anymore so than that. It's actually what I was going to respond with, but you hit the nail on the head for me. For that, thank you.

Regardless, The A&8's aren't worth mentioning. It's Hogan trying to make TNA relevant by doing something NWOesque.
Who cares what's happen in the past. If DOC doesn't win, it truly is a bury for Aces and Eights and DOC especially.

Trying to do something NWOesque... sure.. but there is a shit ton of value that can be had from Aces and Eights. You got a shot to break about 10 guys into the company, or get them over as badass heels here. There's plenty of opportunity for those guys. I wanna see who else is in the group and if theres any quality wrestlers. Or if there all just quality biker bad guys.

Either way TNA is introducing several new wrestlers and turns through this one stable.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I see Aces and Eights winning all of there matches at the ppv. I think Joseph Park will have a good showing here, but with DOC already in hot water for losing his mask. I see him getting a win here. I could see some interference and him not winning clean, but I predict a DOC win here. It would not be good if he lost his first ppv match against a non wrestler. I think Aces and Eights needs all the momentum they can get right now.
sendpm.gif
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 PM
One-Winged Warblade of Mystra
Undisputed WWE Champion

Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...Dagger Dias is a United States Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I've got the DOC winning this match. He needs it so that Aces and Eights can remain an intimidating faction in TNA. Joseph Park (within kayfabe) is just a lawyer. How bad would it look for the stable if their guy loses to someone who in the storyline isn't even a wrestler? The match should be alright, although I am obviously not expecting anything spectacular. There's not much else to say, really. The match goes on toward the middle of the evening, DOC wins because Joseph Park has little to gain from the victory, and the I expect the storyline to continue going on after this PPV event.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
DOC will defeat Joseph Park.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"
sendpm.gif
Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...SpecialFNK is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think Doc will win. but I also don't think Joseph Park will win either. what? I think it's more likely going to end in a non contest and the match wont be finished.
I would assume this is not going to end up 1 on 1. other members of Aces/Eights are going to get involved.

regardless who wins, I would have to think Doc should do well. he just destroyed Sting with a hammer, now he's in a match with someone who isn't even a wrestler. if Joseph Park was to do well win or not it's not going to look good on Doc.

I'm wondering if Abyss returns. they could have someone dressed up to play Abyss.
sendpm.gif