WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Old 04-28-2015, 06:37 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Thumbs down Jeff Hardy Suffers Broken Leg in Dirt Bike Accident

@TNADixie: .@JEFFHARDYBRAND just suffered a broken leg in a dirt bike accident. Will provide more details once they are known.

--

This is just breaking now, but it certainly throws a wrench into the gears of the tag division considering the Wolves just had to give up their titles after Eddie Edwards broke his heel not a couple months ago.

I'd imagine TNA will go with another tournament to crown new champions, but this one stings a bit with now the Hardys (most likely) and the Wolves shelved for significant time. This also assuming Jeff's broken leg is also a significant break.

Tough break. All pun intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2015, 06:47 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...El Killjoy is a United States Champion...

Hey, for all intents and purposes, I would not fault TNA if they shelved the titles for a few months until they can get both teams back and maybe hire some more. Seriously, it won't kill them. Take a step back, rethink and re-execute when you're good and ready to go at full strength. Also, I wish Hardy a speedy recovery and that it's nothing too severe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2015, 07:04 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...rbv13 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why not have Matt & Davey represent the titles. When Jeff & Eddie return they could really mix things up. Partners vs. Partners or even a Four Way Dance where the winner claims the belts and picks their co champ.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Switching speeds like Bruce Lee!
WWE Women's Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Life happens to all of us, but this couldn't been avoided. Riding a dirt bike or motorcycle is always a risky move; quite a few athletes down through the years have suffered serious injury on bikes, like Kerry Von Erich. I'm not bashing Jeff as I wish him a far recovery, but this does hurt the tag division. They might end up putting the belts back on the Revolution, or maybe the BDC.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:02 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I do wish Jeff the best i truly do. This does hurt the tag team division a tad,but i have a question,is there a clause in the contract that forbids this type of dangerous activity in case something like this happens? Or is it different because they're considered independent contractors just a question
Old 04-28-2015, 11:28 PM
With the safety off!!
Ring of Honor Champion

Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...Navi is going to make some noise in the draft...

I too wish Jeff Hardy all the best, but have you seen the video of the accident. He wasn't just riding down the road, he was acting like some sort of Hollywood stuntman.

The main page has put up the video which was posted on Twitter showing the accident. He's lucky he still has his job, doing shit like this.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5752...-bike-accident

For all her flaws Dixie Carter is a class act when it comes to this kind of stuff, supporting him in this way. Vince would have raked him over the coals.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:32 PM
What's my drug of choice?
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I too wish Jeff Hardy all the best, but have you seen the video of the accident. He wasn't just riding down the road, he was acting like some sort of Hollywood stuntman.

The main page has put up the video which was posted on Twitter showing the accident. He's lucky he still has his job, doing shit like this.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/5752...-bike-accident

For all her flaws Dixie Carter is a class act when it comes to this kind of stuff, supporting him in this way. Vince would have raked him over the coals.
Uh, Jeff has been doing this shit for YEARS. They showed him doing it in the Hardy Boy DVDs that the WWE put out. The only other time he's ever had a broken bone was when he broke his collarbone doing the same shit. To the best of my knowledge anyway, I haven't followed him for a while now.

Don't really have much to say about this otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-29-2015, 11:32 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
TNA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

"It's stuff like this that gives you a bad rep... We get you're an adreneline junkie and that's probably the healthiest of the things you have been a junkie for but Christ, way to fuck it up..."

Now that's probably what Dixie said to him... From my view, I think it's a shame but as Matt has been the "better of the two" I could see him coming into his own for a bit. The problem TNA have is similar to what WWE had, they can't control Jeff when he goes off site... he's always gonna do stupid shit and if he can't he gets "dark" and goes off into substances. From TNA's perspective they have invested a large part of the smaller budget into him and now isn't gonna be available. That the guy now has kids is worse...

In real terms all this does is end any hope of them going back to the WWE at any point, no way Trips and Vince are gonna get involved if he's still playing Evil Kenneival on his day off... to be honest TNA may feel the same.
Old 04-29-2015, 11:43 AM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
"It's stuff like this that gives you a bad rep... We get you're an adreneline junkie and that's probably the healthiest of the things you have been a junkie for but Christ, way to fuck it up..."

Now that's probably what Dixie said to him... From my view, I think it's a shame but as Matt has been the "better of the two" I could see him coming into his own for a bit. The problem TNA have is similar to what WWE had, they can't control Jeff when he goes off site... he's always gonna do stupid shit and if he can't he gets "dark" and goes off into substances. From TNA's perspective they have invested a large part of the smaller budget into him and now isn't gonna be available. That the guy now has kids is worse...

In real terms all this does is end any hope of them going back to the WWE at any point, no way Trips and Vince are gonna get involved if he's still playing Evil Kenneival on his day off... to be honest TNA may feel the same.
You make it sound like when he leaves the ring he should just go home and sit on his ass and watch tv. Yeah I get doing daredevil stuff isn't the safest thing in the world but he's been doing it for years and has only injured himself twice. Accidents happen even when you take all the necessary precautions. Some people's hobbies are more physical than others. Heck would we be having this conversation if he'd broken his leg mountain biking?? Loads of people do that.

As to how this affects TNA well their tag team division is pretty much The BDC, The Bromans, what's left of The Revolution and The Rising now that The Hardys and Wolves are out of action unless they throw some teams together (which they might) Providing Jeff and Eddie recover in time I think TNA could just about pull it off. It still sucks though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-29-2015, 11:55 AM

Michael J. Fox is looking to come up from OCW...

Are people seriously trying to contribute this to drugs or are they just looking fora laugh they won't get...Hardy has been clean for quite some time now from substances. Irritated beyond hell how some people on here are bashing him for doing what he loves outside of the ring. Hardy barely gets injured in the ring as is, and he's been dirt biking for YEARS now. He had an accident, god forbid. Dirt biking isn't "reckless" either; if you're good at it, you know what you're doing.

You don't like Hardy, get off this forum. I'm wishing him a full recovery. Tibia fractures are said to take anywhere from 4-6+ months to recover.
sendpm.gif