View Poll Results: How would you change TNA
Production Value 18 29.03%
Current Talent Roster 2 3.23%
Management Personnel 42 67.74%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2010, 09:12 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default [Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

Been seeing too many threads around here lately disguised as threads with a legitimate direction that are little more than an excuse for users to randomly bitch & moan about TNA in a general sense.

It's one thing to post a thread debating a particular aspect or two about what TNA isn't doing right at any given time (in your opinion), but it's something entirely different to derail threads with real direction otherwise just to get a few slights in against the company.

That's what this thread is for – if you don't care to formulate your points into a more concise and debatable form so they fit the no-spam policies of this site, post them here, however please understand that this is still a no-spam thread, which means even if your complaints are generally directionless, you'll still need to back-up your points with at least one reason.

For example, if your issue is TNA's booking...

Post A
Quote:
Oh my god, TNA sucks. They have the worst fucking booking. This company should just fold.
Post B
Quote:
Oh my god, TNA sucks. They have the worst fucking booking. This Sting deception angle is terrible – how am I supposed to support this as a fan? It makes no sense! Just let Sting be a face again like everyone wanst him to be and quit trying to force this crap of him as a heel on us, please? God, sometimes I think this company should just fold.
In this case, a post like the one in Post A is SPAM, and the post in Post B is not. Anyone posting something like Post A will still receive a warning or infraction for it – whichever applies in your case.

Also, please note that complaint threads posted as their own threads will have a set amount of time to develop a legitimate discussion reaction, but in the event they fail to, or the complaints are simply too all over the place, they will be merged here.

If you have any questions about a particular rant you have, please feel free to PM me or any of our Global Moderators if you're not entirely sure that your complaint will fit the no-SPAM policy, otherwise, happy whining everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:22 PM

BLU3DRAG0N is looking to come up from OCW...
Thumbs down

If TNA isn't gonna come up with any original concepts or develop any original wrestlers or storylines, then they should just file for bankruptcy and quite while their, well not necessarily ahead. Obviously...

This is only the latest in a bunch of "blasts from the past" storylines that are apparently gonna get TNA more viewers. We can all agree that they are not gonna surpass WWE. Boy, what a flop that was huh?

Ric Flair, another 80 year old, some guy in a wheelchair, some guy with dyslexia in his early nineties, and the nurses from the nursing home where Ric Flair needs to have been 20 years ago will form an alliance and be called THE FOURSOME in TNA, even though there is more than 4 members.

WWE > TNA

The Viper... The Legend Killer... Mr. RKO... The Best...
Old 07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
The True Icon

Sting's Bat is looking to come up from OCW...

I guess ill get this off my chest i really dont like the ECW retred storyline that is going on for 3 main reasons.

1. It will mean even less time for some of thier talent and it will fill up their already crowded locker room with guys that individually havent been relavent in a long time(if ever).

2. I just have a terrible feeling that when they do decided to come into the company officially they will destroy the ring, attack the wrestlers in the ring whoever they are, and attack the annouce and ring staff which wil be very familiar with a storline currently running about a bunch of guys trying to make a impact.

3. Its not gonna be a rebirth of the tribe of extreme as much as its gonna be another desperate raid into the nostalgia tomb. I doubt we will see scaffold matches, barbwire matches, or landmine matches from this.

In closing id like to say i dont hate TNA, but i wish they would give thier originals(Styles, Joe,MCMG, and Doug Williams) and young transplants(Pope, Anderson,Morgan, and Wolfe)a chance to be at the forefront instead of guys who have been there already.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:26 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLU3DRAG0N View Post
If TNA isn't gonna come up with any original concepts or develop any original wrestlers or storylines, then they should just file for bankruptcy and quite while their, well not necessarily ahead. Obviously...
Originality? In pro wrestling? Really? Because apparently only TNA is "unoriginal" in the world of pro wrestling. Let's ignore the fact that The Nexus are the spitting image of The Alliance before they were watered down by Vince McMahon. Pay no heed to Lay-Cool and the obvious Beautiful People ripoff they are. In the world of pro wrestling, originality means shit.
Quote:
This is only the latest in a bunch of "blasts from the past" storylines that are apparently gonna get TNA more viewers. We can all agree that they are not gonna surpass WWE. Boy, what a flop that was huh?
Oh yeah, what a flop. Jackasses like you are... what the word that old guy uses a lot? Oh, cancer. That moronic negativity of ignorant little idiots like yourself really pisses me off. "Oh they'll never have the half century history of WWE. They'll never be better than them because they are smaller and have less notoriety." If Rey Mysterio can beat Kevin Nash, then TNA can be a major wrestling promotion. Who the fuck are to think otherwise? God? 8 years running and they have recruited the likes of Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Mick FOley and more. And have helped develop names like AJ Styles, Matt Morgan, Beer Money, Jeff Hardy and Christian. That's right. Christian and Jeff Hardy.
Quote:
Ric Flair, another 80 year old, some guy in a wheelchair, some guy with dyslexia in his early nineties, and the nurses from the nursing home where Ric Flair needs to have been 20 years ago will form an alliance and be called THE FOURSOME in TNA, even though there is more than 4 members.
Ah, of course. The fuck are you watching? The TV program or reading reports? It's "Fortune". Another correction. There are no members in the group yet. Ric Flair is putting over 6 talents with this storyline right now who's names I won't point out because since you obviously don't follow the product, and would rather babble ignorantly, I won't bother. Tell you what. Take your ignorant and oblivious ass and put it to good use. Head for the WWE section. And post there. Where your opinion actually can lead to a healthy discussion rather than drawing my anger and disdain to the so called "smarks" that pollute pro wrestling with their "I can run pro wrestling" attitude and can somehow dictate what the words "success" and "failure" mean.
Quote:
WWE > TNA
Your opinion would mean so much more if there was substance to your complaint. But instead you're yaking about a legend of pro wrestling managing a stable of young talent. Evolution doesn't seem to mean much to you, does it? Didn't an 80 year currently in a "wheelchair" lead it with a guy that was always holding back people? Or was it forgivable because that man was 70 years old when it happened?
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

A complaint with substance? Nah, couldn't be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting's Bat View Post
I guess ill get this off my chest i really dont like the ECW retred storyline that is going on for 3 main reasons.
Reasons. I'm liking you already.

Quote:
1. It will mean even less time for some of thier talent and it will fill up their already crowded locker room with guys that individually havent been relavent in a long time(if ever).
Not exactly. Think of it as a backwards version of The Nexus. This may be similar to when TNA had the MEM around. The talent was elevated due to being consistantly dominated and eventually rose up each by their own accord rather than as one group (The Frontline). AJ Styles became World Champion by beating Kurt Angle. Matt Morgan elevated himself by drawing the Mafia's attention. Samoa Joe became relevant (albeit for a short time) by siding with them. Eric Young overthrew them. Maybe they failed with Eric Young, but not with Matt and AJ. And this time, the ECW group may also include Abyss and Samoa Joe. Joe is doing great, but he needs a story. Abyss is... Well Abyss, he can't help himself. At least he's on a role he can work right. THe point is that a supergroup can still elevate lots of talent at once and not exactly take up all the air time. In the end, what counts is who wins the war.
Quote:
2. I just have a terrible feeling that when they do decided to come into the company officially they will destroy the ring, attack the wrestlers in the ring whoever they are, and attack the annouce and ring staff which wil be very familiar with a storline currently running about a bunch of guys trying to make a impact.
Maybe. But it looks more strategic than The Nexus story going on in Raw. Its not one guy from the shadows manipulating rookies, it's a group of legends looking for revenge.
Quote:
3. Its not gonna be a rebirth of the tribe of extreme as much as its gonna be another desperate raid into the nostalgia tomb. I doubt we will see scaffold matches, barbwire matches, or landmine matches from this.
I don't recall a Landmine match in ECW, but I see the ECW guys as the orchestrator, not the whole group. This group already has Abyss as sort of an avatar for them and hints of Joe being associated by the kidnapping a few months back link him to it as well. The group may have them as leaders, but TNA already knows that they have little to offer in the ring.

Quote:
In closing id like to say i dont hate TNA, but i wish they would give thier originals(Styles, Joe,MCMG, and Doug Williams) and young transplants(Pope, Anderson,Morgan, and Wolfe)a chance to be at the forefront instead of guys who have been there already.
I wouldn't worry. Kurt Angle vs D 'Angelo Dinero, Mr. Anderson getting a shot at the World Title, Jay Lethal and Fortune, the talent is being pushed. That can't be denied.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 PM

Ismackayouface is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the majority of the things people complain about regarding TNA are trivial. I think their biggest problem is a negative brand image. No matter if they pull of something amazing, it will only be met with limited praise. In a lot of people's eyes, TNA can't do anything right.

Wrestling isn't necessarily "good" these days, no matter what program you watch but TNA will always get judged more harshly because the fed already has a bad public image. Once they get rid of what people feel are the negative aspects of the company, people will go easier on the bashing or might even follow the fed weekly. Even if the changes don't have a positive impact on the company.

There is no reason that a wrestling fan should wish for the closing of a promotion. Doesn't make any sense. Just stick to what you like. Why go picking a fight?
Old 07-07-2010, 06:17 AM
Knockout Champion

Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...Reddannihilation is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting's Bat View Post

First of all they're not going to dismantle the ring as that was already retarded and pointless enough on RAW. Secondly they're not going to attack the ring staff because that was pointless enough on RAW, however you can guarantee that at TNA you wouldn't be fired for choking someone in a rehearsed spot. And they're certainly not going to attack the announcers when one of them is Taz. Seriously I'm confused as to where people are getting this idea that the NXT-blood storyline is good. It's lacks any fucking logic at all and yet that's the go-to complaint about TNA.

Is there any complaint in this thread that isn't really dumb?

I predicted that Nexus would fail the day it started. I am hereby declared a Soothsayer.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:18 PM

knoxj24 is looking to come up from OCW...

Not sure if anybody mentioned this, but one critical piece of TNA booking that I still am unable to comprehend is this whole Eric Young/Nash/Band love triangle. Let me see if I got this right, Nash turns on the Band, Nash turns on Young to join Band in a 'swerve' that could be seen a million miles away, and then Young randomly turns to join the Band. Granted I have never been a fan of Eric Young, but I find it difficult to jeer or even cheer a guy who has flip flopped more times than the Giant in 1998.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:23 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxj24 View Post
Not sure if anybody mentioned this, but one critical piece of TNA booking that I still am unable to comprehend is this whole Eric Young/Nash/Band love triangle. Let me see if I got this right, Nash turns on the Band, Nash turns on Young to join Band in a 'swerve' that could be seen a million miles away, and then Young randomly turns to join the Band. Granted I have never been a fan of Eric Young, but I find it difficult to jeer or even cheer a guy who has flip flopped more times than the Giant in 1998.
I know. This was very badly handled. But it wasn't all Eric Young's fault. At first he was supposed to feud with The Band and go that way. But then Syxx Pac contracted an illness and had to leave. Leaving the group shorthanded for other ideas. Since Eric already had a connection with Nash they decided to put them back together but then Scott left due to his issues. In the end it all collapsed. The overall booking of the group was badly handled. Best it met its end.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:31 PM
The True Icon

Sting's Bat is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddannihilation View Post
First of all they're not going to dismantle the ring as that was already retarded and pointless enough on RAW. Secondly they're not going to attack the ring staff because that was pointless enough on RAW.
The main reason i fear this is because of the Montreal screw-job redux done earlier this year, not due to its being silly or stupid. In fact it would be very ECW-like to go apes**t trashing everything and everyone in sight.

Quote:
however you can guarantee that at TNA you wouldn't be fired for choking someone in a rehearsed spot.
I agree the WWE really did do DB a raw deal with that spot, But politics are muddy and bloody waters.

Quote:
Seriously I'm confused as to where people are getting this idea that the NXT-blood storyline is good. It's lacks any fucking logic at all and yet that's the go-to complaint about TNA.
Its seemingly new and exciting, a invasion angle done right so far.

Quote:
Is there any complaint in this thread that isn't really dumb?
The reason i stated point two is because i don't want more "See TNA is ripping off WWE again" type things to go around because it undermines the company, not a dumb reason since i certainly dont want that nor do you. I want TNA to have it own identity so the TNA detractors are outed as the anti-marks that most of them are.

Quote:
And they're certainly not going to attack the announcers when one of them is Taz.
I could very well see a attack on both Tazz and RVD i mean all u have to do is insert cliche reason here(they are traitors, they left them behind to be successful or for shit that happened in ECW all those years ago). Also kayfabe wise Tazz terrorized and beat the shit out of everyone in ECW and RVD kayfabe wise is very self centered and arrogant, which would grate on the modest Tommy Dreamer.

Edit: One thing Riaku i'd rather not see Joe in a group since he is better off alone in my opinion, in groups he seems to become a thug that can be interchanged with anybody else.

Last edited by Sting's Bat : 07-07-2010 at 02:33 PM.