WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...
Default WWE Hell In A Cell 2012: Sheamus (c) VS The Big Show [World Heavyweight Championship]

Last night on SmackDown!, Big Show was named the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship after defeating Randy Orton. As a result, Show will challenge Sheamus for the title at the HIAC ppv.

I'm actually looking forward to this feud. Some don't like Big Show, some love the guy, some tolerate him but I honestly do think he's improved a lot since coming back late last year. Show's much more focused as a heel, he's delivered some pretty good promos and I honestly enjoy his matches more.

We've never really seen Sheamus in a feud with someone like Show. Show typically portrays the dominant monster that generally overpowers everyone. I think it'll be a nice balance against Sheamus' ultra courageous babyface.

The match could be physical and hard fought, or it could be on the dull side. The match itself will be inside a Cell, so there's no DQ, so the two have an opportunity to put on a good physical brawl.

I fully expect Sheamus to retain the title against Show. I think it's pretty much Show's spot in wrestling right now to look dominant while making others look good at the same time by scoring wins over him.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 10:55 AM
Down Where? Down Here!
Million Dollar Champion

Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...Macho Machismo scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hate that this is in the Hell in a Cell. It's their first match together and it's in the Cell, way to devalue the HIAC match even more WWE. As for Sheamus/Show, well I won't try and predict whether it will be good or dull - like you said, Show has improved since coming back & turning heel, and even though he hasn't had any good matches as of late, maybe all he needs is the right opponent and Sheamus could be the right opponent since he is his size, so that does make a nice balance between the two and it could make for a good physical brawl.

However, I care more about whether Ziggler will cash in the briefcase or not than the match though. With the WWE having Ziggler give it away on Smackdown, I'm not sure if Ziggler will cash in on Sheamus now since I would expect Sheamus to find some way to get himself ready after he beats Show, now that he knows Ziggler's possible gameplan. But this may be a good thing, cause with Ziggler giving it away, it puts us all off & keeps us guessing as to whether he will cash in or not since we all predicted Ziggler cashing in at HIAC. Actually I kinda feel like the WWE may have bigger plans for Sheamus at Survivor Series, like a survivor series tag match or a title match with Orton or maybe even a match with Brock, so I have some doubts they will have Ziggler cash in at the PPV. If Ziggler doesn't cash in at Hell In A Cell then I see him definitely cashing in on the 20 year anniversary episode of RAW in January.

Last edited by Macho Machismo : 09-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 11:56 AM
My weapon of choice? A green onion.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vincent Michaels worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Show's been putting on his best work in a LONG ass time since his heel turn and I'm flat out loving him both in and out of the ring. And when you add the factor of Sheamus being able to have a decent match on his worst day, I'm expecting a pretty damn good brawl here. However, the best part for me is figuring out how Sheamus can actually win. If I recall, none of Sheamus' signature moves can be effectively used on giants other than The Brogue Kick(see his matches with Henry). But what I'm wondering is: Is Show too tall for Sheamus to actually hit him with The Brogue Kick? Sure he's hit it on Henry, but Henry's only 6'4 while Show is 7 feet tall. Maybe I need to stop longing in to things too much. All I know is that since it's not Alberto Del Rio, it's got me excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oozin Machismo View Post
I hate that this is in the Hell in a Cell. It's their first match together and it's in the Cell, way to devalue the HIAC match even more WWE.
It's not listed as a Hell In a Cell match, it's listed as a match at the Hell In a Cell PPV, which hopefully sticks instead of sticking it in The Cell after a few weeks of buildup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfearbefore View Post
A raging kerosene fire of AIDS. Find one, and leap into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Don't. Having a life sucks. You can't review as much wrestling.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 05:30 PM
F*ck Friends, Rather die wiv ma AK!
ROH Pure Champion

Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...Ruthless-RKO is looking to come up from OCW...

I, for one, think Sheamus vs Big Show will be good.. Yeah I said it. My hope though is that it isn't the start of a multi-PPV program, but rather a one-off to put Sheamus over and maybe allow The Dolph Zagglo to cash in that night or on the next SD.

Also, like someone above me said, it's a hell in a cell match?, It doeesn't state anything about this match being in a cell, and I hope it stays just a singles match..

I want to see what happens when the Brogue Kick meets the WMD. I have to think they'll do that spot at some point.
Just when you think you got all the answers....I change the questions...GENIUS!!
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 06:06 PM

The Great King is looking to come up from OCW...

I hope that this will be a short match otherwise it is going to suck. Unless they just cut the bullshit and just have Sheamus and Big Show just brawl with each other.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Knockout Champion

Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...Aquaman6686 is looking to come up from OCW...

I've hated Big Show's heel turn, it just seems incredibly forced to me, and his matches have been the most boring I've seen out of him in years. That being said, I still hope Big Show wins this match. Sheamus is a terrible World Heavyweight Champion, and hasn't put one iota of effort into his matches in months. Big Show would be a fresh change of pace, and I hope WWE is willing to give Big Show one last run as champion before he retires. I'd love to see him win the title at HIAC, turn face, and then hold it until WrestleMania 29, then retire after losing it.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 06:31 PM
DA MAN!

Hbkandhhh112 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Hbkandhhh112

I think this match has the potential to be good, if the wwe let's it be a regular match. It would make no sense to through them in the cell. I'm guessing that right now Big Show wins and Ziggler cashes in.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:36 PM
J-Crown Octuple Unified Champion
Knockout Champion

HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...HBKistheHOF is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Big Slow has been ABSOLUTE CRAP since Show-Miz.

His feud with Mark Henry wasn't bad, but mostly due to Henry, rings collapsing, & match stipulations.

But honestly, I COULD CARE LESS!

DOES EVERYONE SEE THE PICTURE ABOVE?!?!?!?!

IT DOESN'T HAVE ALBERTO DEL RIO IN IT!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIGHT! A SMACKDOWN MAIN EVENT THAT ISN'T JUST DEL RIO & SHEAMUS!!!!!!!!!!

There matches were very good but it didn't even come close to making the program interesting or making the feud good.

I just hope they let Sheamus dominate inside a Hell in a Cell and that is the last we see of Show/Sheamus. I don't want to see this last long & it is a sad excuse for a Survivor Series "main event".

PS - Why are people acting like this match shouldn't be inside Hell in A Cell?!?!?!?!?!?! This is a main event at the HiaC PPV, why wouldn't be inside the cell??? Not to mention, how else would this be interesting?!?!?!??!????!
3.)WWE World Champion: Brock Lesnar

Last edited by HBKistheHOF : 09-29-2012 at 06:40 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-29-2012, 07:47 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

I fully expect Big Show and Sheamus to finish in a double knock out. then Ziggler come out and cash in on an unconscious Sheamus. Big Show is just a fill in as Orton is off filming a movie. Big Show is not champion material at this stage, and is a company enough man to do what Vince wants. Hell, he may even beat Sheamus then drop the belt againi n quick time on the same night. Either way, WWE have given the mid card heel the elevation in late Oct-Nov for a run with the belt, I see Ziggler getting the same treatment
sendpm.gif
Old 09-30-2012, 01:57 AM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think Big Show has been a lot better recently, and while this won't be a 5 star classic, I don't think it will be a bad match. It will be refreshing to see Sheamus defend against someone other than Del Rio. This is a match where I can see Ziggler cashing in, but his giveaway on Smackdown has me second guessing that. I think Sheamus will retain here. A win against Big Show would be really good for Sheamus and his title reign.
sendpm.gif