WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > Digital Arts and Graphics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Radiohead

A lot of my work comes from an impulse. This piece is a good example of that. My iTunes switched to some Radiohead and I really felt the desire to make a Radiohead sig. I only focused on two members of the group, Greenwood and Yorke because I wanted the contents of the image to be bold, and in order to have all the group in it, it would take away from impact. Overall I'm pleased, but I believe I can do a lot better one of these days.

What do you think?

Next signatures: Nirvana, Tupac, Jeff Hardy, AJ Lee. And as always, you can send me your requests through my thread in the request section and I'd be more than happy to complete it for you within a matter of hours.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:30 AM

DarkFlame is looking to come up from OCW...DarkFlame is looking to come up from OCW...

Nothing wrong with that! Love the little quote in there too, simply because Karma Police is in my all time top 10
Old 08-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Doubt it, bud.

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Nirvana

I'd have to say this is one of my best pieces, as well as one of my favorites to date. I was extra passionate about this because Nirvana is my favorite band and I'm a hardcore fan at that. I'm quite pleased with the way this looks, considering my unorthodox style got even more complex with this.

Comments, feedback, requests - all appreciated.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Doubt it, bud.

Two new banners.

Damien Sandow

Sandow is golden. Finally cracked down and had to do something for him. I tried utilizing all of his colors in the background.

CM Punk

Not the first Punk piece I've done, but this was specifically inspired by his latest heel work.

If you are impressed by my work and want a sig created by myself within hours of your request, post in my request thread.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Doubt it, bud.

Default Ryback Signature

Pretty pleased with how this turned out.
Only thing I'd do different would be to try and throw in some Punk confrontation in there some how.

Feedback?
Request?
Old 10-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Proud LSN mentee

Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...Awesome_Miz scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Awesome_Miz

It looks great. The only thing I would recommend you adding is the Feed Me More catchphrase. Also, I say try out some different options for the name.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:46 AM
Doubt it, bud.

Pac

I've wanted to do Pac for a long time.
I finally gave it a go but wanted to try something different.
Basically, I wanted to represent his personality using one of his most iconic portraits.
The lyrics are from "Thugs Mansion" and are there to show his character. They're faded as to not overpower the image, but still have a presence.

Last edited by smizzy : 10-14-2012 at 04:02 AM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Doubt it, bud.

3MB, babayyy!

Couldn't decide on text colors so I made these two versions.

Old 11-05-2012, 03:53 PM

StraightEdge is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to StraightEdge

Hey, do you make banners/sigs that are 400x90?

Could you make me a JJ Watt sig with his pic?

Old 11-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Doubt it, bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StraightEdge View Post
Hey, do you make banners/sigs that are 400x90?

Could you make me a JJ Watt sig with his pic?

Sure can.

I'll post the finished product in this thread.