WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-15-2012, 12:00 AM

ZLT-truth316 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Big Show fired (keep it all in here!!!!)

OK so before anyone bashes me I just want to get your thoughts on what happened. So tonight we got the stipulation for the Over The Limit match between John Cena and John Laurinitis. If any superstar inteferes they will be fired which leads me to my question. Big Show got fired tonight and before that he made a whole speech saying he would do anything to keep his job etc so do you think this will cause him to intefere on behalf of John Laurinitis so he can get his job back thus turning heel in the process? Your thoughts
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:03 AM
Knockout Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Big Show fired? really? seriously?

does wwe seriously expect anyone to believe that? even if Big Johhny wins on the weekend, you know HHH will just reinstate Show. if someone is leaving and you want to run that angle, fine. but with no real competition, why run such a dumb angle? do they really think fans are that stupid?
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM
WWE Women's Champion

MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...

well, it's looking like this is a heel turn. people keep bringing up Batista, but i think this is going to lead to a heel turn from Show who will knock out Cena for John to win and then he will get his job back for helping Ace win.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:09 AM
WWE Women's Champion

MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...MWRedskins is looking to come up from OCW...

Big Show gets involved and screws Cena, it makes the most sense to me. i dont see batista returning and i think if/when he does return, it will likely be on Raw, but Show turning heel makes sense because i cant really see him being fired.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:16 AM
RmR21eLa

rmr21ela is looking to come up from OCW...

i think show attacks big johnny at the ppv [upset for being fired] and gives johnny the win by DQ
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:20 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmr21ela View Post
i think show attacks big johnny at the ppv [upset for being fired] and gives johnny the win by DQ
could happen, but for me it makes more sense for it to be Show helping Johnny Ace and getting his job back that way, i mean, why coem and attack Johnny to help him win by DQ for being upset at being fired?? why not just let Cena win, then come out and get your payback for anger?? i see him turning heel, that makes more sense as it gets him his job back.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
Million Dollar Champion

Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...Rainbow Yaz is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Maybe Show is hurt and needs time off or was willing to take a short break to further a storyline. No one thinks thats a possibility? Show probably isn't going to turn heel. The end of his Extreme Rules match was just a giant taking out his frustrations over a fluke win.

Plus if anyone interferes to aid Laurinitas it will be Lesnar, he did just "quit" a week ago so he can't be fired.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm trailer park trash.
WWE Diva's Champion

trashboy is looking to come up from OCW...

My first thought about the stipulation, was Brock Lesnar. Brock quit, so he could show up and F5 Cena and let Johnny L win the match, but since he's got that little story / feud going with Triple H, I'm guessing that's not going to happen. Didn't think about Big Show possibly helping Johnny win since he was fired tonight. Hey, it could happen. Things like this have happened before. Someone gets fired, then we start seeing him cause a ruckus for a few weeks or whatever before getting rehired. Would be nice to see Big Show heel again. I can't stand this big fat blubbering giant thing he has going on. I miss The Giant of WCW and early 2000's WWF.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:25 AM

silverbullet is a member of the JOB SQUAD

this is obviously going down this way, they teased that atleast to times, one with big show saying he will do anything to keep is job, then with cena saying that if any superstar interfears they will be terminated, im glad there giving show a push, but are you really goingn to have him embarrassing him self one week, then feuding with cena the next?
sendpm.gif
Old 05-15-2012, 12:28 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazloz View Post
Maybe Show is hurt and needs time off or was willing to take a short break to further a storyline. No one thinks thats a possibility? Show probably isn't going to turn heel. The end of his Extreme Rules match was just a giant taking out his frustrations over a fluke win.

Plus if anyone interferes to aid Laurinitas it will be Lesnar, he did just "quit" a week ago so he can't be fired.
true, all those are possible, BUT i just dont see Lesnar getting involved. he will eventually return, but i think they are saving his ppv appearances. Big Show makes most sense from my standpoint because he was recently fired and wants to be in wwe. the only other possibility is Batista, but i dont see that either. i think it's either Big Show getting involved or they end Ace's GM storyline, but i think Show will get involved.
sendpm.gif