WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2017, 08:23 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

It's fine.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:43 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm gonna preemptively request an extension. Might be fine but works going into its busy season and would rather have the extra day as a security blanket, if that's okay?

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

I'mma take that extension this round preemptively. Wife's being induced on Thursday, so I have no idea what my schedule or available time's gonna be for the next days after that.

Please and thank you.
Old 11-13-2017, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Gonna have to ask for an extension so I can work on the promo for War Zone.

For the future: I'm thinking of taking a short break from WZCW to recharge and gain some motivation back. School has been hard on me (despite good grades) and personal projects have taken over my interest for WZCW. This is only if I lose my fatal four way match at Unscripted. If I win, I will attempt to continue to the best of my abilities.

I refuse to put out a half-baked RP with no effort or thought put into either. That's not fair to anyone who's work hard to be here.

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 11-13-2017, 11:55 PM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=338685

We've given an extension to everyone. Deadline is Wednesday the 15th of November.

We're not adding a further extension on top of that.