WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-21-2012, 08:12 PM
WZCW's Brent Blaze
Knockout Champion

IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...IHW worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Kingston and Truth

What do you thing of this new pairing?

They have competed in 4 live matches in the last 3 nights. 2 of witch were tag matches.

They have beat the WWE Tag Team Champions.
They have lost to Ziggler and Swagger.

Do you think they are going to WM28 to face Primo and Epico?

I think they are a good pairing. Kofi continues to jump divisions, which is not a bad thing IMO. They do work well together.

Are they the next champions? I think they should get a match against Primo and Epico this week on Raw. Win the title, face them in a rematch the next week, and win again. This could set up for Ziggler and Swagger w/Vickie vs. WWE TT Champions Kofi and R-Truth. That gets 4 of the top midcard guys a spot at WM.
What do you think of that idea?
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2012, 08:34 PM

Suxen Redael is looking to come up from OCW...

Na, they lost their steam tonight by losing to Swaggler. This will go one of three ways. Truth/Kingston vs Epico/Primo, Swaggler vs Epico/Primo, or a triple threat tag team elimination match. Either way, one of these 2 teams will go to WM.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 PM
It's Turkey Season
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TheLoneCharles is looking to come up from OCW...TheLoneCharles is looking to come up from OCW...

I like this pairing for the sole reason that R-Truth's mic work and comedic talents rub off on Kofi. Kofi has quickly become the second coming of Shelton Benjamin, and desperately needs to prove that he isn't a new Shelton.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:29 PM

covieo81 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to covieo81 Send a message via Yahoo to covieo81

i would like to see kofi/truth form a tag team and stay a tag team. they are both decent legit singles midcard guys with nothing else really to do. at least their pairing works. get a couple more decent tag teams and maybe we can have a tag team division worth watching in wwe.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm a genius with a headache

Str8Edge is looking to come up from OCW...

Never been a fan a Kofi. Recently been a fan of Truth. The reason I DO LIKE this pair is because i don't hate Kofi as much anymore. I enjoy watching Truth, and Kofi gets that rub. If they can do stuff like Miz & Truth (yes I know Kofi is no Miz) i can really start digging them a lot. Just never got into Air Boom and hope they never team up again; I like this team way more.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2012, 12:31 AM

ThinkinSmart is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't like it. Kofi and Bourne were such a natural pairing and had such better chemistry and I understand why that team needs to be broken up but you gotta at least make a pairing just as good as Air Boom and not just throw together two Mid Card guys with out a current feud.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2012, 02:22 AM

KingShaw3 is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't want to see this pairing again. The tag division is weak but does have a few decent teams. I want the tag teams who are already established to get some actual TV time. Plus, I'm tired of this treatment of Kofi. It's like they have no idea what to do with him.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2012, 02:30 AM

Tyhump87 is looking to come up from OCW...

Nah, I don't like it. Kofi needs to get in a legit singles feud against a solid opponent. Putting Kofi and Truth in a tag team together with this weak division would only hinder them.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2012, 02:33 AM
The new and improved Pippen.
Million Dollar Champion

Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...Khalifa scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Khalifa

I wouldn't like them as a team anyway. I like both of them and think their tag team would be amazing but I can really see Kofi becoming a main eventer by the end of the year and R-Truth is great for an upper midcard jobber (to bring the likes of Rhodes etc over) and can even fill into the main event for awhile.

Plus this is just another stint WWE do every 3 months which is the most stupid thing. They bring down two upper mid cards or main eventers to hold onto the belts and help crediblize the belts then when they lose them they aren't to be heard or seen of again. Please stay or don't come at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Pippen, if you were here I would take you out and buy you a ham sandwich for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fromthesouth View Post
Pippen rhymes with pimpin for a reason.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-22-2012, 02:38 AM
King of the Ring

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm guessing this is a short term deal. They complement each other well. Kofi has ring charisma, he has in ring talent, he has a look, he's an athlete, he's fairly over, if he just adds some character quirks to round out his character and better mic skills, he'll be awesome.

The reason I say it's short term is because both are too valuable as singles. Truth is very over and could become a champ in 2012. I'm guessing they pair the two through Mania and then take the training wheels off Kofi for the summer.

*Guy no one predicted to win, wins*
-IWC fans "OMG THIS IS SO STUPID, WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?"
sendpm.gif