WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-26-2012, 01:45 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No no, by god some of them are so fine. My pals who have been to Tibet tell me the girls there are drop dead gorgeous.On one occasion my friend couldn't control himself and had to fap one in a monastary loo.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:32 AM
Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
WWE European Champion

Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...Hulk Hogan's Brother scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlassius the Illustrious View Post
You think Coco lives to make others miserable because he's been mean to a few people a couple times.
Except for the fact that I pretty much gave you proof a while back of how 6 of his recent threads were all about trolling people. I remember your weak response "It's not what he always does". Again except for the fact that he does. Your hypocrisy has been unbelievable throughout the election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGlassius the Illustrious View Post
Rattlesnake: While we're on the topic of people I argued with during the elections... you never cease to amaze me with your brazen stupidity. You don't know anything about me, and it makes me want to punch babies when you think you do. You are easily the most obnoxious poster on this forum.
Yeah, I'd rather be honest and obnoxious rather than a hypocritical Coco smitten asswipe like you. Throughout the election at least I have had the balls to admit that I have voted for Dagger based on my personal preference. You, on the other hand, have blatantly ignored all of Coco's deficiencies and tried to paint him as a Godsend for the forums and tried to use your reputation to drive home that fact. It was pathetic to see you tell Habs that he was only campaigning for Dagger because he wanted to see him win when you were doing the same for Coco, only that you were trying much harder.

The results have come jackass, and they show that most forum members give a ratsass about your high handed opinion. Go back to the toilet of these forums that's the bar room and talk about how I suck because what you really are and how much you really matter to the forum at large is pretty apparent to us now.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
The results have come jackass, and they show that most forum members give a ratsass about your high handed opinion.
Most forum members haven't even been exposed to his opinion.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2012, 02:45 AM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

What's the point Rattlesnake? Come on, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered User
Mr. Money in the Bank

JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...JGlass is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rattlesnake View Post
Except for the fact that I pretty much gave you proof a while back of how 6 of his recent threads were all about trolling people. I remember your weak response "It's not what he always does". Again except for the fact that he does. Your hypocrisy has been unbelievable throughout the election.
I don't see how admitting he likes to troll people is hypocritical.

Quote:
Yeah, I'd rather be honest and obnoxious rather than a hypocritical Coco smitten asswipe like you.
Again, you assume things. My relationship with Coco does not involve me worshiping the ground he walks on. We both enjoy talking to each other.

Quote:
Throughout the election at least I have had the balls to admit that I have voted for Dagger based on my personal preference. You, on the other hand, have blatantly ignored all of Coco's deficiencies and tried to paint him as a Godsend for the forums and tried to use your reputation to drive home that fact. It was pathetic to see you tell Habs that he was only campaigning for Dagger because he wanted to see him win when you were doing the same for Coco, only that you were trying much harder.
Three things. One, I didn't ignore Coco's deficiencies persay, I just played them down and played up the Godsend angle for the lulz. Secondly, I never tried to use my reputation to drive home the fact, I tried using common sense. And lastly, I admitted that I tried way harder than I would have liked to during the election because I got caught up in everything. This isn't new news you're breaking here.

Quote:
The results have come jackass, and they show that most forum members give a ratsass about your high handed opinion. Go back to the toilet of these forums that's the bar room and talk about how I suck because what you really are and how much you really matter to the forum at large is pretty apparent to us now.
That's probably true. But the people I care about do give at least a ratsass about my high handed opinion, so I'm going to keep making it. I will return to the toilet of the forums to pal around with the people I enjoy talking to. But remember this: if you weren't able to cut it in the toilet of the forums, you know what that makes you? A clumped up wad of toilet paper stuck in the pipes.

Oh, that's right, you don't use toilet paper.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

I thought Buddhism was a practice of philosophy and not religion, and that you could practice Buddhism with another Religion if you wished to do so. Or is that another one of the 'isms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-26-2012, 10:04 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post
I thought Buddhism was a practice of philosophy and not religion, and that you could practice Buddhism with another Religion if you wished to do so. Or is that another one of the 'isms?
There are two sects. One is more lenient than the other but Buddhism is a religion.

And hey JGlass, I don't use toilet paper too, pick on me, pick on me pretty please!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
semi-retired from WZ
ECW TV Champion

Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...Davi323 scored a win over Santino Marella...

A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:13 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Coo-Coo KaChoo indeed.