WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2012, 05:39 PM

HonkyDong Man is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Why I voted for Dagger Dias (The confession of a "moron")

I'm new to this forum and according to some members my vote, and my opinion, is worth squiddly squat. I do however reserve the right to voice my 2 cents on this whole ordeal.

The reason for this (new) post is the call from several members of this distinguished forum to hear from the newbies (read: morons) as to why they would cast their vote for Dagger Dias.

First of all let me state the following:

Dagger Dias, nor his brothers in arms, has NOT approached me with the promise of rep points.

Second - my decision to vote for Dagger is is neither based on the well articulated pros and cons arguments that have been posted since the election started.

My decision is soley based on the fact that I don't particularly like seing a self proclaimed posse stringing up a guy just because he dared entering an election. It's just something about a bunch of guys continuously kicking a man that is down that I dont like.

The amount of dirt and banter directed towards Dagger Dias is just as ridiculous as it's offensive. Reading through the post I have learned a lot more about Dagger's opponents then about Dagger himself. I'm also a bit surprised to see how emotional some Mods have been in their trashing of Dagger Dias. What heinous crime has this member done to warrant such a beatdown?

It's easier to learn a man a new trade than to change his behaviour. Therefore I suggest that at least 2 or 3 Mods step down so that Coco, Crock and Dagger can fill the vacant spots.

PS! One of the few mods that I haven't seen involved in this election is It's Damn Real. Im curious as to where this (in my opinion) excellent poster stand.

Humble regards
HonkyDong Man

Last edited by HonkyDong Man : 01-24-2012 at 05:43 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 05:42 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

You know what's more ridiculous and offensive than this "dirt" being spoken about him? His actions prior to this. Which, if you'd taken the time to read in said "dirt", you'd notice. But of course, what would a posse like us know about that?

No one thinks of you as a moron for being new. We're all new here at some point, but for some odd reason most "old-guard clique" theorists forget that. They think you are a moron for voting without knowing the story on that boy who rang you up.

Last edited by El Killjoy : 01-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 05:43 PM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyDong Man View Post
I'm new to this forum and according to some members my vote, and my opinion, is worth squiddly squat. I do however reserve the right to voice my 2 cents on this whole ordeal.

The reason for this (new) post is the call from several members of this distinguished forum to hear from the newbies (read: morons) as to why they would cast their vote for Dagger Dias.

First of all let me state the following:

Dagger Dias, nor his brothers in arms, has NOT approached me with the promise of rep points.

Second - my decision to vote for Dagger is is neither based on the well articulated pros and cons arguments that have been posted since the election started.

My decision is soley based on the fact that I don't particularly like seing a self proclaimed posse stringing up a guy just because he dared entering an election. It's just something about a bunch of guys continuously kicking a man that is down that I dont like.

The amount of dirt and banter directed towards Dagger Dias is just as ridiculous as it's offensive. Reading through the post I have learned a lot more about Dagger's haters then about Dagger himself. I'm also a bit surprised to see how emotional some Mods have been in their trashing of Dagger Dias. What heinous crime has this member done to warrant such a beatdown?

It's easier to learn a man a new trade than to change his behaviour. Therefore I suggest that at least 2 or 3 Mods step down so that Coco, Crock and Dagger can fill the vacant spots.

PS! One of the few mods that I haven't seen involved in this election is It's Damn Real. Im curious as to where this (in my opinion) excellent poster stand.

Humble regards
HonkyDong Man
Old 01-24-2012, 05:47 PM

Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pepe Silvia is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Old 01-24-2012, 05:48 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

I am sorry if you feel vindicated just because your new, for what its worth its an attitude I've been speaking out against for as long as I can remember. To be fair, there arent actually many posters here that are like that.

Sometimes though, it is possible that you can white knight the wrong person, I dont really give a shit about Dagger either way (bit of a lie actually, he strikes me as quite the cunt) but there has been evidence provided at least for a lot of the "mudslinging"

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one

Last edited by Miko : 01-24-2012 at 06:05 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 05:50 PM

Old 01-24-2012, 05:53 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Isn't forming a party kinda like a clique?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Thank God For Sodamy.
WWE Women's Champion

GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...GI Cake is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to GI Cake Send a message via Yahoo to GI Cake Send a message via Skype™ to GI Cake

The reason why people thought your vote was squat because you have no idea who you voted for and who the two other people could have provided. Maybe you wanted to see a Spam mod instead of having another Mod. Do you even know which section any of the three were running for? If you can't answer the question now then that is why people think your vote doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
The streak is broken. I blame Pancake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Like most things in life, it was Pancake's fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey's Alt View Post
Well I'll be goddammed. Mohammad did fuck a 9 year old.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Mexican Plate Lunch
Knockout Champion

The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Champ worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Dagger winning the poll + people getting pissed = kicking a man while he's down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Jericho
I trolled all of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by <3ShieldGirl<3 View Post
You know you suck ass when Jericho won't even put you over.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-24-2012, 05:56 PM

HonkyDong Man is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Killjoy View Post
You know what's more ridiculous and offensive than this "dirt" being spoken about him? His actions prior to this. Which, if you'd taken the time to read in said "dirt", you'd notice. But of course, what would a posse like us know about that?

No one thinks of you as a moron for being new. We're all new here at some point, but for some odd reason most "old-guard clique" theorists forget that. They think you are a moron for voting without knowing the story on that boy who rang you up.
A valid point Killjoy. At some point however the amount of dirt overshadows privious actions. I'm well aware of the "homo-post" by Dagger and it's nothing I in any way condone but the witch hunt is just out of proportion.
sendpm.gif