WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2012, 10:39 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default The Second Debate - With Your Host, Slyfox696

As the name of this thread implies, this debate is a lot more about me than the three of you. Why? Because I'm going to have to work with one of you, and I'm pretty picky about who we let on Staff. While you are most certainly trying to score points with voters, this debate is about me.

What does this mean for you? Well, it's fairly straightforward. I'll ask each of you the first question I have prepared for you. You will answer. You will not, however, call out the other candidates. Why? Because you've done that already, and quite frankly, all three of you were boring. So instead of letting the three of you debate each other, if I see bullshit in your post, I'm calling you on it. You then get to reply to me. Any candidate addressing any other receives an Infraction. Maybe two of them, depends what mood I'm in. Oh, and I suppose it goes without saying (though I will anyways), anyone who is not a candidate which posts in this thread will be subject to Discipline as well.

Everyone understand? If not, PM me, and I'll copy and paste this section back to you. Let's begin.

Question for Coco

1. Everyone knows the Spam Friendly Sections (SFS) don't really need a mod. Most Discipline on the forums is handed out for spamming, and that's not an issue in the SFS. The Bar Room has no rules, and you're certainly not going to be a Prison mod, because that would be as useless as making you Bar Room mod. That leaves only Wrestling Spam Zone, Live Discussions and the GSD. I don't think you have the personality to handle the GSD, because you can't go longer than 3 posts without trying to troll someone. So that leaves Live Discussions and Wrestling Spam Zone. One is used only for specific occasions and the other is where the lazy people hang out.

You and I both know these sections don't need a moderator. So the question I have is, "Why do you REALLY want to become a moderator"? You'll have basically nothing to do (which is why I think you chose those sections). You pointed out JGlass is moderator of the Hall of Fame section, which is only used a couple of times a year, so why do we need a second moderator who does nothing? As I think you're reasonably intelligent, I know you can see that you being a spam moderator means about as much as Luther being the old Bar Room mod, or Brezzy as the "Lamerator" back on PW. What's the REAL reason you want to be the next Brezzy?


Question for Crock

1. You've been begging for a moderator spot forever. You've tried to get in good with many Staff members, including myself, to get a moderator spot. I would almost go so far as to say you've been more annoying than Doc was in trying to get a moderator spot. You also knew you could never get in on your merits alone, because I've told you that you couldn't. So now we have this election, and this is your big (and likely only) chance. So you flower your words with pretty ideas about how you want to help the WWE forum. You said, and I quote, "I wouldn't be in this contest if I didn't think I could help, if I didn't think I was right for the job.", which we both know is a bold faced lie, because you've been gunning for a moderator spot for the longest time, even when I told you you weren't right for the job.

So the question I have is what's really going on in that mind of yours? Why do you REALLY want to become a moderator? You have two pages of Discipline on your profile, do you think becoming a Moderator will help protect you more from Infractions? I know I thought that when I became a Moderator, is that why you're doing this? Is it so people "respect" you? What's the real reason? I don't want nonsense about helping the WWE forums, because I suspect you don't care which forum you moderate, you just want to have a bold name. What's the real reason?


Question for Dagger

1. Let's talk about Tastycles, and the lies you told. You originally denied having thrown Tastycles under the bus, which has since been proven you did. You've now apologized for it, which I suppose is admirable, but you've been caught in a lie. And not only did you lie, you continued to perpetuate that lie for days, even after the PM had been published. How do you expect anyone on this forum to trust you, or your word, after this?
sendpm.gif
  #2  
Old 01-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Brezzy has a huge knob. Did you see that picture he posted of himself wearing nothing but a tube sock over his dick? Looks legit. Myself, I've got a much less impressive pecker. The tube sock would fall off if I tried to pose a picture like that. I'm not a circus freak. But I'd like to be. Do I think winning mod-ship will make my junk magically grow two or twenty sizes? No. But that doesn't mean the bold name won't help me further compensate for my anatomical shortcomings. It's all about winning for me so that everyone knows what a cool guy I am. I have no intention of moderating. I just want to prove I have the biggest dick in the room. You caught me.
  #3  
Old 01-12-2012, 12:50 AM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,614
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

The way I acted that day was unprofessional and not fair to Tastycles. I had absolutely no harmful intentions, I simply had been told (source withheld) that Tasty might be stepping down. Addressing that rumor was none of my business. After re-reading months later what I had sent, I can tell that the way I worded that message came off very shady and I completely understand how it could be viewed as a backstabbing effort. I made a mistake. I apologized to him and said that nothing of the sort will ever happen again.

As for trust? We all make mistakes and I am a firm believer in giving someone a second chance. It is up to me to earn back the trust of anyone that I might have offended. I intend to do just that. There is something to be said for being mature enough to admit when you were wrong and take responsibility for your actions. I do take responsibility for Tastycles being angry and any drama caused by that message. I was wrong and have promised that nothing like that will EVER happen again. If I win this contest and become mod then doing an excellent job at my tasks would be a huge step in the right direction. Being true to myself in my posts without compromising my beliefs to try to please everyone all at once would be an even better route.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
  #4  
Old 01-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Brezzy has a huge knob. Did you see that picture he posted of himself wearing nothing but a tube sock over his dick? Looks legit. Myself, I've got a much less impressive pecker. The tube sock would fall off if I tried to pose a picture like that. I'm not a circus freak. But I'd like to be. Do I think winning mod-ship will make my junk magically grow two or twenty sizes? No. But that doesn't mean the bold name won't help me further compensate for my anatomical shortcomings. It's all about winning for me so that everyone knows what a cool guy I am. I have no intention of moderating. I just want to prove I have the biggest dick in the room. You caught me.
So you have absolutely zero interest in actually doing a job the forum may possibly vote for you to do? You don't seem to be taking this seriously at all. Ignoring for a moment how I seriously doubt KB and I will allow you to be modded if you admit you won't do your job, would your inaction as a moderator not be a violation of trust of every single member who votes for you in the election?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
The way I acted that day was unprofessional and not fair to Tastycles. I had absolutely no harmful intentions, I simply had been told (source withheld) that Tasty might be stepping down. Addressing that rumor was none of my business. After re-reading months later what I had sent, I can tell that the way I worded that message came off very shady and I completely understand how it could be viewed as a backstabbing effort. I made a mistake. I apologized to him and said that nothing of the sort will ever happen again.

As for trust? We all make mistakes and I am a firm believer in giving someone a second chance. It is up to me to earn back the trust of anyone that I might have offended. I intend to do just that. There is something to be said for being mature enough to admit when you were wrong and take responsibility for your actions. I do take responsibility for Tastycles being angry and any drama caused by that message. I was wrong and have promised that nothing like that will EVER happen again. If I win this contest and become mod then doing an excellent job at my tasks would be a huge step in the right direction. Being true to myself in my posts without compromising my beliefs to try to please everyone all at once would be an even better route.
So you try to stab a moderator in the back (strike 1), and then lie about it later when you think it could hurt your election chances (strike 2). Do you really think we should allow ourselves to be violated with a strike 3? You promise it won't ever happen again, but you also flat out told the entire forum the story Tasty told was false. Right now, your promises don't hold much weight.

So given the fact your word means very little at the moment, what do you propose we do about this situation? You're looking for votes from people who rightfully don't trust you. You've been shown to act the part of a true politician, someone who will say whatever gets them votes. I'm sorry, but I don't think many of us believe you're being totally sincere. Do you have any evidence you can provide which says otherwise?
sendpm.gif
  #5  
Old 01-12-2012, 11:29 AM
The Crock's Avatar
The Crock The Crock is offline
WOO!
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,644
The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Question for Crock

1. You've been begging for a moderator spot forever. You've tried to get in good with many Staff members, including myself, to get a moderator spot. I would almost go so far as to say you've been more annoying than Doc was in trying to get a moderator spot. You also knew you could never get in on your merits alone, because I've told you that you couldn't. So now we have this election, and this is your big (and likely only) chance. So you flower your words with pretty ideas about how you want to help the WWE forum. You said, and I quote, "I wouldn't be in this contest if I didn't think I could help, if I didn't think I was right for the job.", which we both know is a bold faced lie, because you've been gunning for a moderator spot for the longest time, even when I told you you weren't right for the job.

So the question I have is what's really going on in that mind of yours? Why do you REALLY want to become a moderator? You have two pages of Discipline on your profile, do you think becoming a Moderator will help protect you more from Infractions? I know I thought that when I became a Moderator, is that why you're doing this? Is it so people "respect" you? What's the real reason? I don't want nonsense about helping the WWE forums, because I suspect you don't care which forum you moderate, you just want to have a bold name. What's the real reason?
Alright, I gotcha -- this is my only chance at making it.

Me becoming a moderator has nothing to do with discipline. The last time I had any discipline taken against me was on November 17th, 2010. After that, I made sure I'd never break another rule again. I don't really associate the mod spot with respect, either. Sure, somebody could see the bold name and think, "He must be good," but I don't think about it that way. I mean, don't get me wrong, I care about perception, but I'd rather earn respect through my posts or something like that.

Now, I'd probably take a spot in most sections, if I knew what I was doing in there, but I prefer WWE. It's my favorite section to post in and I even enjoy going through and reading what others have to say. That factors into why I want to be a mod, but so do a few other things. This forum became important to me, after a while. I joined with the intent to post a bit, but became a regular very quickly. I love wrestling and I love discussing it, but I also enjoy the people I rub elbows with on here. When I commit to something, I want to do whatever I can to help, to contribute -- that's part of why the mod spot's important to me too. I strive to be one of the best at everything I do, so I truly think I'd fit in on staff. Then, to a smaller degree, there'll be times where I'll see a rule violation and want to do something, but not want to report it (or go overboard reporting) so as to undermine what staff does.

I like this place, I'm active, and I wanna help. I want to be able take care of the sections I post in and I think I can. Yeah, you've told me before that I couldn't, but I've always felt that I'd be able to prove you wrong, then again, maybe I'm just stubborn.
sendpm.gif
  #6  
Old 01-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock View Post
Now, I'd probably take a spot in most sections, if I knew what I was doing in there, but I prefer WWE. It's my favorite section to post in and I even enjoy going through and reading what others have to say. That factors into why I want to be a mod, but so do a few other things. This forum became important to me, after a while. I joined with the intent to post a bit, but became a regular very quickly. I love wrestling and I love discussing it, but I also enjoy the people I rub elbows with on here. When I commit to something, I want to do whatever I can to help, to contribute -- that's part of why the mod spot's important to me too. I strive to be one of the best at everything I do, so I truly think I'd fit in on staff. Then, to a smaller degree, there'll be times where I'll see a rule violation and want to do something, but not want to report it (or go overboard reporting) so as to undermine what staff does.

I like this place, I'm active, and I wanna help. I want to be able take care of the sections I post in and I think I can. Yeah, you've told me before that I couldn't, but I've always felt that I'd be able to prove you wrong, then again, maybe I'm just stubborn.
This place is important to you, you love discussing wrestling and you want to do whatever you can to contribute...and yet, you've started a grand total of 3 non-spam wrestling threads in the last 6 months. Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the forum you're claiming to want to be mod in, right? In comparison, you've started 3 Bar Room threads in just the last 10 days. 3 threads during the last 180 days in the section you claim to love and want to contribute in , and 3 threads in the Bar Room in the last 10 days.

For some reason, you're coming off as less than sincere to me. Your words say you want to help, and yet you're actions claim otherwise. Which to believe? If you're really so interested in contributing, why haven't you done more to contribute?

So was this your REAL reason for wanting to be a mod, or just what you thought I, and other voters, would want to hear? I'm currently thinking it's the latter.
sendpm.gif
  #7  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
So you have absolutely zero interest in actually doing a job the forum may possibly vote for you to do? You don't seem to be taking this seriously at all. Ignoring for a moment how I seriously doubt KB and I will allow you to be modded if you admit you won't do your job, would your inaction as a moderator not be a violation of trust of every single member who votes for you in the election?
Not if they vote with my impending inaction in mind.
  #8  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
Not if they vote with my impending inaction in mind.
So, then, your hope is that people vote for you to be a mod so you can do nothing. I see. I guess that takes us back to the first question I asked, and you've yet to answer.

Why do you REALLY want to become a moderator?
sendpm.gif
  #9  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Coco's Avatar
Coco Coco is offline
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: PLANET PEACOCK
Age: 9
Posts: 1,297
Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

I answered your question. Learn to read.
  #10  
Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Slyfox696's Avatar
Slyfox696 Slyfox696 is offline
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 33
Posts: 5,886
Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
I answered your question. Learn to read.
No you didn't. You acted like a jackass. There's a difference. You can either answer my question honestly, or have your last impression in this thread be of you acting like a jackass. Your call.
sendpm.gif
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices