WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives > The 1st WrestleZone Forums Election
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco The Monkey View Post
And maybe once you go bold, you'll want an underline too. You know, real life has taken D-Man away from the forums in the past and it looks like his ability to check the forums during work is soon going to be limited. Sounds like an opening for you to move on up, champ. Maybe you'll be PMing KB to see if your services are needed at a G-mod level once you've decided D-Man has outlived his usefulness, just like you tried to throw Tasty under the bus. Sounds like a recipe for the kind of two-faced drama I alluded to in my last post. You may think you'll stay bold, but with instincts deep down in the fibre of your being to do exactly what I just outlined, you're just not destined for a long stay in the Board Room. You can't be trusted to play nice with the other mods. And worse than that, you can't be trusted to be honest with them.
Asking for a recommendation if someone is stepping down and blatantly trying to get someone fired are two entirely different animals. I never tried to get Tasty fired. I simply asked a friend for a favor and was curious if Tasty was stepping down. Get your facts straight next time.

As for G-Mod status? I won't even THINK about that until I have earned it. As in serving on staff as a regular mod for a significant amount of time, and doing a good enough job to earn the right to move up. It's like getting promoted at a real job. You don't become full-time, let alone a manager, by begging for it. You start off part-time and earn your way up the ladder. My run as mod will be no different.

On another note, D-Man will NEVER outlive his usefulness. I feel the same way about the rest of the staff. They are all part of the team for a reason, otherwise they would not have been allowed on in the first place.

Quote:
And contrary to popular belief, criticizing your character and qualifications =/= trolling. If it did, all you guys who keep speaking ill about my motivations would be trolls too.
I was referring to your actions in countless other threads. You have done nothing to prove that reputation wrong.

Quote:
Are you a troll, Dagger?
Hardly. Trolls hijack threads to derail the topic of discussion and/or insult other posters just for their own entertainment. That sounds an awful lot more like you, bro.

Quote:
Anyhow, what makes anyone think I'm likely to infract those I dislike?
Simple. You cannot be trusted and would likely abuse your powers for your own enjoyment. You have given no reason for anyone to think otherwise.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, have shown an unhealthy habit of bottling all of your anger up and dealing with things privately. Why should anyone tolerate your proclivity for privacy? When did we stop expecting transparency around here? I've been nothing but open, jolly on the spot, and on the level this whole election, proving what kind of man I am. The guy who's too scared to go out and speak to the masses is going to accuse me to being untrustworthy? Fucking laughable, home-slice.
Dealing with things in private is how it SHOULD be done. It is more respectful and more professional. Singling people out in a hate thread for the whole forum to see is only done by those trying to compensate for things they don't have in real life. Just sayin'. As for proving what kind of man you are? You are absolutely right that you have. You're as deceitful and manipulative as they come and I'm not falling for it. I, on the other hand, actually want to bring about positive results for this forum unlike certain other people who only cause drama or chaos. Looking at YOU, pal.

Quote:
As for the question of what the rest of the staff will be forced to deal with should I win (and I hate to bring this up again), I have more staff support than any other candidate in this election. If they really had any problems with my attitude, how do you explain that away?
Staff support may be an asset to your campaign, but the mod team make up a very small percent of the forum. There's thousands of members and each of their votes count under the same weight as someone like JGlass. Every single vote counts in the end, therefore bragging about all this support you claim to have from the mods is not going to win you this election.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Best angle of all: retirement
WWE Women's Champion

DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...DirtyJosé is going to make some noise in the draft...

Sorry, delete this post. Meant for a different thread.

Last edited by DirtyJosé : 01-08-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: I pulled a fucking Killjoy.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
Asking for a recommendation if someone is stepping down and blatantly trying to get someone fired are two entirely different animals. I never tried to get Tasty fired. I simply asked a friend for a favor and was curious if Tasty was stepping down. Get your facts straight next time.
I've checked my facts with Tastycles. I'm more likely to believe him than you. You've got self-interest tainting your words. Tasty, on the other hand, isn't known to be a vindictive person. His credibly vastly outweighs your own.

Quote:
As for G-Mod status? I won't even THINK about that until I have earned it. As in serving on staff as a regular mod for a significant amount of time, and doing a good enough job to earn the right to move up. It's like getting promoted at a real job. You don't become full-time, let alone a manager, by begging for it. You start off part-time and earn your way up the ladder. My run as mod will be no different.
Sure, you say that now. To everyone's face.

Quote:
On another note, D-Man will NEVER outlive his usefulness. I feel the same way about the rest of the staff. They are all part of the team for a reason, otherwise they would not have been allowed on in the first place.
Yeah, he will outlive his usefulness. Just like IC25 saw that he had outlived his usefulness. Just like NorCal saw that he had outlived his usefulness. Every dog has his day, and to say otherwise means you're unrealistic or you're slobbing knob. Which is it?

Anyhow, the issue here isn't whether or not D-Man will reach a time when his services aren't needed on staff. He will and that's that. The issue is that your nature makes me think the day will come when you'll go behind his back and try to push him off that cliff before his time is up.

Quote:
I was referring to your actions in countless other threads.
Slyfox gets personal with people constantly. Do you think he abuses his power?

Quote:
Hardly. Trolls hijack threads to derail the topic of discussion and/or insult other posters just for their own entertainment. That sounds an awful lot more like you, bro.
Sounds more like Slyfox, really. Have you seen how that guy rolls in CM Punk threads? Mah boi be trolling all the way to the bank, dawg.

Quote:
Simple. You cannot be trusted and would likely abuse your powers for your own enjoyment. You have given no reason for anyone to think otherwise.
IC25 once banned me as part of a practical joke. D-Man once banned Zeven just because he wanted to. Slyfox uses his powers to stir up drama constantly, case and point being this competition. Great mods thrive on drama. If anything, my alleged proclivity for "trolling" is going to be an asset when my name is bold.

Quote:
Dealing with things in private is how it SHOULD be done. It is more respectful and more professional. Singling people out in a hate thread for the whole forum to see is only done by those trying to compensate for things they don't have in real life. Just sayin'.
That's nice. You still look like you're trying to hide something by not addressing the concerns of the electorate. Being a spineless bitch isn't an asset in real life. Just sayin'.

Quote:
As for proving what kind of man you are? You are absolutely right that you have. You're as deceitful and manipulative as they come and I'm not falling for it.
My mistake thinking someone with the IQ of a fucking lima bean would fall for logic and reason.

Quote:
I, on the other hand, actually want to bring about positive results for this forum unlike certain other people who only cause drama or chaos. Looking at YOU, pal.
The only truly positive result is activity brought about by adherence to the rules. Only one of us actually bring this to the forum.

You're welcome, WrestleZone.

Quote:
Staff support may be an asset to your campaign, but the mod team make up a very small percent of the forum.
Not the issue, proving once again that you can't follow a fucking conversation even if you're actually participating in it, dullard. Let me rewind this bitch for you so that you can catch up. You said that the staff would be forced to deal with my behaviour. My response was that the staff doesn't see my behaviour as the damning issue you do, so what's the problem? Marginalizing the staff's influence in this election process is beside the point. Why are you speaking about some alleged drama that would to take place if I make staff when the reality is that I'm cool with most of those people?

Quote:
There's thousands of members and each of their votes count under the same weight as someone like JGlass. Every single vote counts in the end, therefore bragging about all this support you claim to have from the mods is not going to win you this election.
I didn't brag, but since you bring it up it sure is interesting how the most informed members in matters regarding this forum's administration are on my side of the debate and vehemently against you. Seems the people who know what makes a great staff member aren't in love with the idea of working alongside a functionally retarded toilet brush (yes, that WAS a knock at your hair).
Old 01-09-2012, 04:40 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Question #7: If elected, what will be the entertainment at your election party?

Question #8: If you could change one rule on the forums, what would it be?

Question #9: What should Norcal/IC/D-Man name the eventual love child they somehow all father?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 05:09 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
John Morrison takes independent bookings nowadays, so I guess he'd be a sure shot.

Quote:
Uhhh... The thread starting rule, I guess? Make it a little more, like 25 posts or something, just to keep idiots from running up their post count and posting random threads.

Quote:
Question #9: What should Norcal/IC/D-Man name the eventual love child they somehow all father?
Dagger Dias.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...Coco is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Well by this point, Dagger will probably be roasting on a spit. So we'll be making the leap from figurative cannibalism to literal. The Dirty One is in charge of all culinary duties. His people have a knack for taste-bud pleasing flim-flam. In addition to that star attraction, I'm sure we'll be graced with a special WZCW show in my honour where Hunter Kravinoff makes his triumphant return alongside Barbosa in a huge tag team main event. I'll be certain to run that by Ty so his writer-monkeys are ready. I guess you can also count on the usual SNS-Milenko hijinks and the possibility of Sam finally getting his neck rung by NorCal should this election actually finish before NorCal has to ship out. That gives you till June, KB. No need to rush.

Quote:
I wouldn't change any. I used to think we didn't need spam rules, but their existence makes the spam sections what they are. Having gotten over that, no rules really trouble me.

Quote:
Ben Affliction.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

If I got elected my election party would be an event that no one should miss out on. A Wrestlemania marathon would be going on in one room where each Wrestlemania event gets watched in order. In the other room would be video games. Four player mayhem in titles such as Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii. That's the indoor portion.

Those who wish to join in on the festivities going on outside can enjoy the scenery (and perhaps a drink for those of us above the legal age) out by the pool as Nightwish's discography gets played on random shuffle. Evey forum member, past and present, gets called out to the gazebo at exactly midnight for the official announcement of Dagger Dias as the next moderator of the forum. The victory fanfare from Final Fantasy is played and I strike a victory pose.

If I could change one rule about the forum it would be that people could have 75 private messages rather than just 50. It fills up fairly fast at 50 and while 75 isn't THAT large of an increase, it is an increase nonetheless and people would spend less time clearing out emails if they have messages they wish to keep but are running low on space. Plus one has to take into account all of the space that increased inboxes for tons of people could take up. Otherwise an even larger number such as 100 could be considered.

NorCal, IC, and D-Man should name the child they somehow all fathered after themselves, "Mighty Irish D-Man".

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2012, 06:29 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Final Questions:

1. What is your favorite KB moment?

2. Do you Tebow?

3. Why should we vote for you?

4. Blondes, brunettes, redheads?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Future Endeavored
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Your review of Survivor Series '95. Electrifying stuff.

Quote:
2. Do you Tebow?
No. But I do think Rodin style.

Quote:
Because I'm the best man for the job and I'd fill a legitimate need if elected.

Quote:
Redheads. My experience shows that passer-bys are far less responsive to their cries for help.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:58 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=174471

Quote:
2. Do you Tebow?
Haven't ever tried. Tebow pulls it off, though.

Quote:
Because I'm committed to the job and will be the best moderator I can be.

Quote:
Toughie. Blondes -- barely.
sendpm.gif