WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-23-2011, 09:24 PM
Twitter -- @FightOnTwist
WWE Diva's Champion

ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...ITurnGirlsGay is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Best Boston Hardcore Band?

Okay hardcore fans. I'm asking a very serious question; who is the best Boston Hardcore band? I'll list my choices in no particular order.

1. Bane: Easily a staple. Been a part of the Youth Crew movement since '96.

2. Blood For Blood: Boston thugcore at its finest. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

3. Converge: I hate this band, but they're on the short list of bands people love period, let alone from Boston.

4. Slapshot: Early Boston HC and pretty much gave rise to bands like Ten Yard Fight and In My Eyes. Ten Yard Fight actually covers Straight Edge In Your Face.

5. In My Eyes: I rank them above Ten Yard Fight because of their impact on the scene. They've always been on of my favorite bands and I think their message is as Boston as it gets.

Those are mine; what are yours?
sendpm.gif