WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 01:12 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I have a question, and I know it will seem like a dumbassed one, so I'll apologize in advance.

Where are Klunderbunker's review threads? I notice he posted on the RAW LD thread on Monday night he had put a review up, but I can't find it anywhere on the forum. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:36 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Click on the title. It'll take you to my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2014, 02:26 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Click on the title. It'll take you to my site.
Found it and thank you very much. I've bookmarked it so I'll not be asking again. Thanks again.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:31 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Glad to have you aboard.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-08-2014, 01:05 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Is there a code you guys know of where I can post a youtube video at a specific time? Tried fooling around with a few different formats for what I thought will work and I got nothing. I can post the whole url link with the start time, but was wondering if there was a way to do it in tags so it embeds.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-08-2014, 07:22 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare View Post
Is there a code you guys know of where I can post a youtube video at a specific time? Tried fooling around with a few different formats for what I thought will work and I got nothing. I can post the whole url link with the start time, but was wondering if there was a way to do it in tags so it embeds.
You do the normal BBCode for embedding a Youtube video (which is the numbers and letters after "v=" in the URL) and just add "&start=xxx" where "xxx" is the number of seconds into the video you wish to start.

[yt]gUWtkAFDbB0&start=250[/yt]

sendpm.gif
Old 09-08-2014, 03:22 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Thanks. I was almost there, but was using t= and time= instead of start. Appreciate it.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Heel
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...

Mmm, is there anything special I have to do before being able to create threads?
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2014, 08:51 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGarlord View Post
Mmm, is there anything special I have to do before being able to create threads?
You need 10 non-spam posts first. Be careful as to not spam, check out the rules if you have not yet. Welcome, by the way.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Heel
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...GeminiGarlord is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
You need 10 non-spam posts first. Be careful as to not spam, check out the rules if you have not yet. Welcome, by the way.
Thanks
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread