WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 09:56 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Mozzarella View Post
It was an empty tournament thread, which means it's one of the wrestler pictures a mod posted.
Do you remember the thread? If so I can swap the pics out.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:38 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Do you remember the thread? If so I can swap the pics out.
I think it's the Stevie thread, I got the same window on it.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-30-2014, 10:49 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

It was the Stevie Richards image, I changed it. The thread doesn't give the malware window now.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Carolina Blak

allyannaholla is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to allyannaholla
Default Just Wondering

how do you upload custom avatars and profile photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
I've decided we don't need two different threads for questions or Complaints anymore, so we're just going to have one thread for both. If you have any questions for the Staff member here on the WrestleZone forums, or if you wish to dispute a Warning/Infraction, you may do so in this thread. Please be advised if you ask a question or lodge a Complaint, you may get an answer you don't want. Please be ready to take this maturely.

Also, to all regular members, please note the title of the thread says WZ Staff members. That means we'll answer the questions, and don't need regular members to do so.

Please read the RULES and the FAQ before posting your Question or Complaint in this thread. Failure to do so will result in an Infraction for Spamming.

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE RULEBOOK AND THE FAQ!

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION FOR SPAMMING!!!

WrestleZone Forums Rulebook: Click Here!

WrestleZone Forums Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Click Here!

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN NEWS SITE. THIS INCLUDES CHAIR SHOT REALITY. Posting a complaint about what happens on the main page will result in an Infraction for Spamming.

sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2014, 07:12 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

You can't upload avatars.

Photos have to be loaded to a photo site such as Photobucket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Carolina Blak

allyannaholla is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to allyannaholla
Default question

why can't I post anything but replies?

sendpm.gif
Old 04-02-2014, 07:40 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

You need ten non-spam posts to make new threads.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

I think I accidently gave Pro Wrestling Fan positive rep when I meant to neg him. Is there any way to check to make sure I didn't and if I did is there anyway this can be replaced with the intentional negative rep? The reason I ask is because it looked like after I added my rep another green square was added to his set of them.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Benwa View Post
I think I accidently gave Pro Wrestling Fan positive rep when I meant to neg him. Is there any way to check to make sure I didn't and if I did is there anyway this can be replaced with the intentional negative rep? The reason I ask is because it looked like after I added my rep another green square was added to his set of them.
Is there a way? Yes. Is it worth my time and effort? Not really.

Just be more careful in the future. It's just rep after all.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-11-2014, 08:05 AM

fatalassassin is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Registration Mistake

Hello, I just registered for WZ but when I registered, I entered my own password instead of the registration code in the email. I didn't see that until after I registered. How can I correct this issue so that I can start making posts?
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread