WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Love the sig!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...

If I start my review thread in old school section and at the beginning all I have is an introduction before posting my reviews in a day or 2 will it get deleted and me get an infraction?

All credit goes to Big Design
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Post the intro with the first review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Love the sig!

911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...

Yea I thought'd I might do thatif all else failed. ok.

sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Future Endeavored

Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...

If someone just made an account here, but stupidly figured their name was already taken and added the traditional 3 numbers to the end, and then wanted to change their name, would you allow this, or would you require the usual 50 non spam posts?
Old 06-01-2011, 02:48 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
If someone just made an account here, but stupidly figured their name was already taken and added the traditional 3 numbers to the end, and then wanted to change their name, would you allow this, or would you require the usual 50 non spam posts?
Do you really have to ask? Do you really think we're going to bend the rules to accommodate a new poster's dumb mistake?
sendpm.gif
Old 06-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Future Endeavored

Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...Sully scored a win over Santino Marella...

That's what I figured. Thanks.

One more question. If you logged into another Wrestlezone member's computer (let's say they live in another state, and you are visiting them) and they have an account on here, would your account get picked up as an alternative?
Old 06-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
That's what I figured. Thanks.

One more question. If you logged into another Wrestlezone member's computer (let's say they live in another state, and you are visiting them) and they have an account on here, would your account get picked up as an alternative?
Yup.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Love the sig!

Looking at the recent rep that I have recieved I noticed that I got a blue/grey rep bar given to me, my rep points havent changed from it, what does this mean and what is it?

sendpm.gif
Old 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

It's rep from someone without enough posts to have their rep count. It doesn't count towards your points.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-06-2011, 01:28 AM
Big Evil

This is kind of a spur of the moment post, hopefully someone here can I help me. I literally have no idea where to go.

I'm from BustedQuad2.com. According to the person who owned the domain, it's been sold to somebody from here for whatever reason. He could be lying, I don't know. But if it has been sold to someone from here, I have no issue with that. I have no rights or ownership of the board. The board itself was a backup board I had created when the original BustedQuad was hacked.

Not here to cause problems or anything, all I'm asking is for access back to the forums so me and the few remaining members can collect some posts we have and move forward.

If someone, anyone, can help me from here, please contact me over PM asap. Thank you.
Closed Thread