WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 02:41 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

You should be able to. The penalties wouldn't change that. Try it and let me know in here if it doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan View Post
Hey guys, ive been following wrestlezone for years and 2 years ago I set up a wrestlezone forum account. Even though, i dont post frecuently i still have posted 17 non-spam posts but im still not able to make threads.
Yes you can. You just need to know where to look. You won't be able to create a thread in this forum, but if you go to the WWE Forum, there's a button underneath the forum navigation that says "New Thread". Click that.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Down with the trumpets.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...°RojŠn! scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Yes you can. You just need to know where to look. You won't be able to create a thread in this forum, but if you go to the WWE Forum, there's a button underneath the forum navigation that says "New Thread". Click that.
Dude, thanks.
I trued looking there like 4 weeks ago and nothing came up. I musnt have had enough posts then. Thanks again man!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Taught Elvis how to play karate

Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...Captain Morgan Freeman worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to Captain Morgan Freeman

Can i get a picture removed from my rep page its massive and slows down my computer when i go to view my rep page
Old 05-04-2011, 10:34 AM
TWS-SteveyKay

Default Hey guys got a question

Im running a radio show in the uk which this sunday Chris Cash appeared on to promote the return of VOW - awesome btw!

He has said it is ok for me to link our website to my forum posts, but said to speak to someone first so i dont get banned etc

He also said any problems to text him

so could u let me know

cheers guys!
Old 05-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Love the sig!

911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...

not sure if this has been asked or not but id like to know:

To add an image as a signature how do i do it? I go to user cp, click on edit signature and then im not sure. Do I add a link or am i not doing it correctly?

All credit goes to Big Design
sendpm.gif
Old 05-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911 JP View Post
not sure if this has been asked or not but id like to know:

To add an image as a signature how do i do it? I go to user cp, click on edit signature and then im not sure. Do I add a link or am i not doing it correctly?
Place the link in the IMG BBcode. [img]link[/img]
sendpm.gif
Old 05-11-2011, 11:43 PM
Love the sig!

911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...911 JP is looking to come up from OCW...

So there is no way to add the image directly, or doing as you said will make it appear on the actual site after I post

sendpm.gif
Old 05-11-2011, 11:47 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

No.

Upload it on facebook or something.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 05-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Love the sig!

Ok, so when people have pictures as sigs they just use the image tags?
Thankyou.

sendpm.gif
Closed Thread