WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockSamson View Post
I notice there are always watch more guests than registered users viewing this forum. Another forum I frequent has a setting allowing you to only view so many threads daily before requiring log in, it seems to have boosted avg posts per day and lead to a bigger community of posters. I'm not sure if this of any interest to you but I thought it might be a way to increase activity in the forums.
A forced log in after viewing a certain amount of threads might turn some people away. People should be able to come in and view the threads without being logged in, although we do have sections that you must be logged into your account in order to be able to view, so in a way we handle that issue in a way that sees both points of view. That's how I see it anyway.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockSamson View Post
I notice there are always watch more guests than registered users viewing this forum. Another forum I frequent has a setting allowing you to only view so many threads daily before requiring log in, it seems to have boosted avg posts per day and lead to a bigger community of posters. I'm not sure if this of any interest to you but I thought it might be a way to increase activity in the forums.
Thank you, but I prefer to allow people to read what they wish. Not everyone likes to post, and to force people to login to read seems silly to me.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-04-2012, 02:13 PM
Thread Killer
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...Danger Burger scored a win over Santino Marella...

Posted a thread in the wrong spam section. Was wondering if one of you guys wouldnt mind moving if from the GSD to the wrestling spam zone?
Its the LEG BREAKING NEWS thread.

Sincere apologies. And thanks.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:15 PM
Knockout Champion

wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...wrestlingfan is looking to come up from OCW...

Where are the End of Year Award Ceremonies posted for 2012?

WCW:The Revival
WCW: The Homepage and Official Website
Click the Names Above, for More...
sendpm.gif
Old 12-16-2012, 07:18 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

In the 2012 Awards section perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-17-2012, 10:57 AM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

Just wondering why my TNA specific match of the year poll was closed(and even earned me an infraction for an accidental re-post) with the only explanation given being that the topic was already covered in the end of year awards section, yet...

There is a match of the year poll thread active in the WWE section as well as PPV of the year poll thread in the WWE PPV section that are both more redundant than the thread I created, and thus far, have both been allowed to remain open??

No one has noticed yet(which seems fishy considering mine were closed instantly and one of those has been up for several hours)? Or Double Standard(which obviously appears to be the likely scenario)??
Old 12-17-2012, 12:11 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Pillman View Post
Just wondering why my TNA specific match of the year poll was closed(and even earned me an infraction for an accidental re-post) with the only explanation given being that the topic was already covered in the end of year awards section, yet...

There is a match of the year poll thread active in the WWE section as well as PPV of the year poll thread in the WWE PPV section that are both more redundant than the thread I created, and thus far, have both been allowed to remain open??

No one has noticed yet(which seems fishy considering mine were closed instantly and one of those has been up for several hours)? Or Double Standard(which obviously appears to be the likely scenario)??
I closed it down the first time for the stated reason. We already have the election and I felt the thread drew attention away from it. KB saw the second thread and closed it. It's not double standards or anything. I guess the WWE mods didn't make the same judgment call as me and KB did. But I'll look it over. It is pretty unfair.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:17 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Just two things:

1) On the opening post of this thread the link to the rules is out of date.

2) I know you can autoplay videos, would it be possible to add how to do that to the FAQ's especially question 19?
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Just two things:

1) On the opening post of this thread the link to the rules is out of date.
When I get the time and desire, I'm going to start a new thread. But before I start a new thread, there's a few questions I want to add to the FAQ.

EDIT: Changed.

Quote:
2) I know you can autoplay videos, would it be possible to add how to do that to the FAQ's especially question 19?
No, because we don't want videos to autoplay when someone enters a thread, for multiple reasons.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2013, 04:59 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Why can't I change my user title to "Leader Of Aces and Eights"?

Is it against forum rules to create a spam thread with links to my friends original music on youtube as a way to help him get more fans?