WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-26-2008, 08:22 AM

Crimson Mask is looking to come up from OCW...Crimson Mask is looking to come up from OCW...
Hey, I've just signed up, and thought I'd do the standard intro post. I've been part of the on-line wrestling scene for a while as a member of a few different forums and I used to do a lot of e-fedding and fantasy booking. I've been reading WrestleZone for a while, and I thought I would finally join the forums.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:27 AM
SmackDown! is MY Show
World Heavyweight Champion

A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...A.J. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to A.J.

Welcome all please read the rules and post well
Old 05-26-2008, 12:09 PM

C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...

Welcome

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
C.M. is more reliable than the economy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaintenanceBot
No soup for you! and you! and you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPX4V1
Where is the moderator?..this idiot Slyfox should be banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparktista View Post
C.M's gunna kill you, cos why? you don't wanna fuck with him, please your nothing but a noob to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
CM if you make any more wrestling posts tonight, I may slip into shock.....
Old 05-26-2008, 01:57 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Yea, welcome and shit
Old 05-26-2008, 10:25 PM
ecwmikey

My name is Rich im a business partner of former ecw champion Mikey Whipwreck
Old 05-26-2008, 10:26 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Welcome.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Promoter

Hi and Stuff
Old 05-27-2008, 12:00 AM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Welcome
Old 05-27-2008, 02:46 AM

C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...C.M. is getting phone calls from TNA...

OoooooKkkkk

Welcome & Good bye

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneBigWill View Post
C.M. is more reliable than the economy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaintenanceBot
No soup for you! and you! and you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAPX4V1
Where is the moderator?..this idiot Slyfox should be banned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparktista View Post
C.M's gunna kill you, cos why? you don't wanna fuck with him, please your nothing but a noob to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
CM if you make any more wrestling posts tonight, I may slip into shock.....
Old 05-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Under the radar
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Dysturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Dysturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Dysturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Dysturbed is looking to come up from OCW...Dysturbed is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Dysturbed

I am not a new member rather an ancient member. . To give a little background I'm the former admin here, am NOT here to start problems as you can see if you ever feel like looking through my post history, which at the moment is minor, etc.

I helped make the rules here so I should understand how they work, even the newer policies. Regardless, I will read through them anyway. That's about all. I don't know if I'll post here a lot but if I do I'm sure that you'll all be very welcoming

Last edited by Dysturbed : 05-27-2008 at 11:32 PM.