WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Me? Oh I'm just B

JustB is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey everyone, looooong time wrestling fan here. I've been a WWE/F fan since the days of Ultimate Warrior and Mach Man all the way up through the Attitude Era. I took a break from watching from 2005 to about 2010 before my nephew got me watching it again and I realized why I loved it so much to begin with.

My all time favorites are Chris Jericho, RVD and the Rock, and current favorites are Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk (along with newer Divas AJ and Kaitlyn who I really wish WWE would push)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:54 PM

ry4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
Welcome please read the rules.
I'm Adam
Old 05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!!'s Avatar
Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is offline
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...Owen 3:16 says I just stole your Slammy!! is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey, Im Wes. I've been a Wrestling fan since i was a little kid.

My all time favorites are: Of course Randy Savage and CM Punk. I also like Bret and Owen Hart.

All time Dis-Likes: John Cena, Yokozuna, Daniel Bryan

All time Faction: nWo
Old 05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Welcome everybody. Please read the rules and have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:00 AM
One more for the good guys

STILLNWO4LIFE is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I am new here.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM
May Nineteenth! May Nineteenth!

halo7053 is looking to come up from OCW...

hello all. been following site for a few years and finally decided to join these forums....don't really get to talk to the few friends i have that actually enjoy wrestling so am excited to share my opinions and get to discuss with other wrestling fans!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:44 AM
jonathan2340

hello guys...this is really a nice image.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:31 PM

The London Brawler is looking to come up from OCW...

wassup wrestleholics Im "The London Brawler" (TLB for short) I thought why not create soem threads myself, i kno all there is about wrestkling since say 88, mainly wwf watched wcw from about 91, so basically i know my shizzle anybody wanted some gd wrestle convos holla (pls don't holla to pest) oh and last but not least I see u "pros" like to give the "newbies" a hard time whenthey post a thread... Try me!!! loool I give as good as i ge beyooootch!!! TLB
Old 05-11-2012, 02:37 PM

The London Brawler is looking to come up from OCW...
Default OH U THOUGHT I COULDN'T SPELL HUH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The London Brawler View Post
wassup wrestleholics Im "The London Brawler" (TLB for short) I thought why not create soem threads myself, i kno all there is about wrestkling since say 88, mainly wwf watched wcw from about 91, so basically i know my shizzle anybody wanted some gd wrestle convos holla (pls don't holla to pest) oh and last but not least I see u "pros" like to give the "newbies" a hard time whenthey post a thread... Try me!!! loool I give as good as i ge beyooootch!!! TLB

LOOOOOL i was just testing ya'll corrections ( *I'm, some, when they, get) s/o all u "eager to correct people" people, fall the eff back!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Doubt it, bud.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...smizzy is going to make some noise in the draft...

Hey, guys. I've read this site for about a month now and have enjoyed the conversations on interesting topics. I decided I needed to join in.

A bit about me:
entering my senior year of high school.
live about an hour south of STL; huge Cardinals fan.
very passionate about baseball, music and wrestling.
favorite bands; nirvana and radiohead but I also love Tupac, Biggie, and the new Odd Future movement.
I will be attending Mizzou after high school to study sports management and marketing, the goal here is to intern with a Major League Baseball team and ultimately land a front office job.
I am quite good with photoshop, love to do it.
Love to write; I am the editor of my school paper.

And of course, I love pro wrestling. Reminisce constantly of my early memories of the Attitude era.
Hardy Boyz were my heroes. Jeff Hardy remains my favorite wrestler, although I can't stand to watch him be underhanded on Impact. In the WWE, I guess I favor Orton. But I am looking forward to the debut of Dean Ambrose, who I project to become my favorite for years to come! Also, I will be attending the 1000th Raw in St. Louis on July 23.

Look forward to getting to know you all!