WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-18-2011, 10:37 PM

Nas pins jay-z is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been lurking the site for awhile and decided to join in the action. My fave wrestlers are hbk and the rock. Currently it's christian.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Wise Guy
Knockout Champion

RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...RicoLen is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey all, just joined last night. Been looking for a place to talk smark for ages, after last nights' PPV (MITB) and the CM Cena match I had to find a place and bad. :P

Started watching with WM3, when I was 8 and have been a fan ever since. Stopped watching during the smut era (2003-2007) and came back when I heard there was a PG-era in progress and Bret Hart was about to make a return, Jan. 4 2010. I'm a little foggy on details during that 7 years, but I've tried to do my homework.

Just glad to find people that talk about wrestling and aren't completely uneducated morons that are either pissed off that wrestling "isn't real" or somehow still believe it is and are as gullible teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert.

Anyways, greetings, and cheers!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:06 AM
cmdrunk

hi there,
have looked at the site for news for a while now and as things are getting so interesting in wwe right now i thought i'd get on-board.
been a fan since i was a kid (wrestlemania 6 the first ppv i watched on sky), dropped off for a few years but back with a vengeance the last 3-4 years.
it's all about flair, perfect, savage etc. in terms of all-time greats but also got love for triple h, rock, stone cold etc. and a soft spot for warrior even!
cm punk's the most interesting thing to happen to the business for a really long time and i thought him v cena at mitb was one of the best matches i've ever seen.
based in london, play in a band, love music/film/comics/sneakers/books.
hope to speak to y'all soon.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM

JustASexyBoy is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicoLen View Post
Hey all, just joined last night. Been looking for a place to talk smark for ages, after last nights' PPV (MITB) and the CM Cena match I had to find a place and bad. :P

Started watching with WM3, when I was 8 and have been a fan ever since. Stopped watching during the smut era (2003-2007) and came back when I heard there was a PG-era in progress and Bret Hart was about to make a return, Jan. 4 2010. I'm a little foggy on details during that 7 years, but I've tried to do my homework.

Just glad to find people that talk about wrestling and aren't completely uneducated morons that are either pissed off that wrestling "isn't real" or somehow still believe it is and are as gullible teenage girl backstage at an Aerosmith concert.

Anyways, greetings, and cheers!
I am also new to this forum. This guy RicoLen is my story also lol..

I was a huge fan while growing up. I stepped away in 2003-2007. In 2008, I began to watch and read about it occasionally. Now, I have become more interested in the storyline. Cheers to all!
Old 07-20-2011, 12:46 AM

The_Awesome_One is looking to come up from OCW...

yo. ive been on this site for about a week now. and uh yea. my names dylan.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:36 PM

Sivanand is looking to come up from OCW...

A-ri will be first new Wwe title holder which will be introduced next week..
Old 07-20-2011, 02:45 PM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivanand View Post
A-ri will be first new Wwe title holder which will be introduced next week..
I've already had to delete two posts of yours and that ^^ is just stupid. So you have plenty of room for improvements.

Read the rules, it's what they are there for.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:04 PM
Smackdown's #1 announcer. INDEED

PrideWS is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey all. I'm Rick, new to the forum but coming to the site for a while. Been a fan since I was about 4 (I'm 17 now). Always loved the storylines and starting to get accustomed to good vs bad workrate. If anyone could point me in a good direction of what matches to watch it would be much appreciated. Thanks and talk to you all soon

Old 07-21-2011, 06:12 AM
wweandtnafan

hey everyone my name's kyle nice to meet everyone
Old 07-21-2011, 07:34 AM

Allstar is looking to come up from OCW...

hey everybody im jamie 23years old from a small wee place called New Zealand
wrestling has become an addiction for me really, cant go a week without my wrestling fix!
i like all promotions past and present although wwe has always been #1 for me!
i have some pretty strong views and opinions and know what im talking bout so cant wait to have some input in the great threads i see in here