WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-12-2008, 11:20 AM
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You's Avatar
48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You 48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is offline
I > You
WWE Women's Champion

48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...48.7 is Approximately 49 Times Better Than You is being held back by Triple H...

Welcome.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:04 PM

xChainGangx 810 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

hey im neil i watch wwe a lot and sometimes tna tryin 2 post a new thread because i know bout kelly kellys playboy rumors.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Welcome. You need 10 posts to start thread, so read the rules then have fun!
Old 10-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xChainGangx 810 View Post
i know bout kelly kellys playboy rumors.
So does everyone else, since she either blogged/interviewed about it, saying it was not true.

Like HBK-aholic said, you need 10 posts to create a thread. I suggest you read the Rules of the Forum before you begin posting.
Old 10-12-2008, 08:34 PM
The Alpha and the Omega

JackAttack is looking to come up from OCW...JackAttack is looking to come up from OCW...JackAttack is looking to come up from OCW...

Hi everyone. I'm JackAttack, but if you wish you can call me Ben ( my real name).

First and foremost, I would like to apologize to Norcal and Klunder for my questionable actions which recently lead to my two infractions.

For those of you who don't know, I received an infraction yesterday for posting in a thread that was almost a year old!!! Sounds stupid right? Like I'm a complete troll right? Allow me to explain.

Never in my life had I the desire to join a forum, so I knew my inexperience would obviously show if I were to immediately start posting. So I decided to get some practice by posting things on older threads. It was going okay, until the all-seeing mods caught me and made a fool of me for it. But I have learned my lesson and look forward to meeting you all. Cheers!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Est. 1991
WWF Hardcore Champion

Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...Richard is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via MSN to Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackAttack View Post
For those of you who don't know, I received an infraction yesterday for posting in a thread that was almost a year old!!! Sounds stupid right? Like I'm a complete troll right? Allow me to explain.
Welcome to WZ Forums Ben. One of the rules is to not post in threads that are about 4 pages back I think. Don't worry, you'll get used to the rules soon enough, I got a few infractions when I signed up but when you get used to posting here you will get the rules.

Post well and most importantly, think before you post and have fun!
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Is hanging up the boots
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...Rusty is a Television Champion...

Welcome Jack. Make sure you always read the last post in the thread as it is considered an old topic if the last post was over a month ago. The mods had no choice to infract you because you did not read the rules. After reading the rules feel free to post in any new threads and make sure you add detail to your posts.
You see my son, some people have both male and female parts. Using a combination of Chinese stretching techniques, motor oil, three carrots and a big city woman named Phyllis, I was able to literally fuck myself, thus creating you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hull Kogan View Post
I Fail to see how "honorary" and "Aussie" go together. Might as well just flat out call you a convict.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:09 PM
WWE European Champion

Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...

Welcome all, make sure you read the rules and stick to them so you know what to do and what not to do. And more importantly, have fun!

Please Drive Me Home One Last Time
Old 10-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

Welcome, if you want some practice in posting, check out the spam zones, like Live Discussion and Spam, for wrestling related talk, or the Bar Room for non wrestling related information.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:39 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

welcome Jack, from what I've already seen of your posts you should do just fine here

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one