WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What is you favorite WWF Prop
The Big Bossman's Nightstick 1 1.56%
Bret Hart's Sunglasses 10 15.63%
Brutus The Barber Beefcake's Hedge Clippers 0 0%
The British Bulldogs', uh Bulldog, Matilda 1 1.56%
Freddie Blassie's Cane 0 0%
Hacksaw Jim Duggan's 2 x 4 5 7.81%
Jake Roberts' Python 7 10.94%
Jim Coronette's Tennis Racket 5 7.81%
Jimmy Hart's Megaphone 6 9.38%
The Honky Tonk Man's Guitar 0 0%
IRS' Steel Briefcase 0 0%
Rick Martell's Arrogance Spray 1 1.56%
Mr. Perfect's Towel 2 3.13%
The Undertaker's Urn 13 20.31%
other (please specify) 13 20.31%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Formerly drewpost, Human Pop Can
WWE Diva's Champion

Post is looking to come up from OCW...Post is looking to come up from OCW...Post is looking to come up from OCW...Post is looking to come up from OCW...Post is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Favorite WWF prop

For as long as I can remember, professional wrestling has used props to get people over, get heat, or just get a reaction. In the 1980's and the 1990's it seemed like almost every WWF superstar had a gimmick with a unique prop.

So, my question for you is, "What was your favorite WWF prop and why?

Please stick to when the company was the WWF or WWWF. I know that the WCW, WWE, NWA, ECW, and TNA have had some good examples to, but hey, my thread, my rules.

If you'd like to insert a picture, please feel free to do so.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2011, 07:57 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE Women's Champion

I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to I Am Phenom

I'd have to go with, surprise surprise, The Urn!

IMO, it added a lot to the mystique of the Undertaker character. It was so mysterious. When I was a child I always wondered what was in it, how it gave 'Taker his powers, and why 'Taker would always neal and put his hand up to it, as if to pray. The Urn definitely deserves to be on this list. It also made a damn good weapon sometimes. It was one of, if not the greatest prop of all the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2011, 08:10 PM
The Cheesehead in Ohio
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

RendarSelin is looking to come up from OCW...RendarSelin is looking to come up from OCW...RendarSelin is looking to come up from OCW...RendarSelin is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm going to choose Jake "The Snake" Roberts's Damien. Damien was just so cool! Just to see the fear in his opponents' eyes when he would pull Damien from the sack was priceless!

Not sure if a snake qualifies as a "prop" but in my eyes it made Jake "The Snake" Roberts's gimmick and definitely helped him get over, and qualifies in my eyes. Plus, it was just cool!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2011, 08:47 PM

TNA cross the line is looking to come up from OCW...

im going with other... Razor's Gold chains i thought his chains were soo cool and it fit his character perfectly and there was even a fued for them when IRS stole them and put them in his brief case. so for me it has to be Razor Ramoans Gold Chains
Old 01-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Bring the hammer down!!!

TheHammerMan is looking to come up from OCW...

Steve Blackman's sticks. I first started watching in 2000 and it was pretty awesome watching him own people with them. I know many will not agree with me, but hey opinions are opinions. A close shoe in is "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan's 2x4.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 PM

Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...Fuel The Fire worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuel The Fire

im going with the megaphone, it was used by jimmy hart and helped him become a better manager and get peoples attention which helped tons of great tag teams and the entire tag team division as a hole. I wonder if Jimmy hart would be as big as he would be with out the megaphone and hence, would the tag team be as good with out jimmy hart back in the 80's
Old 01-12-2011, 09:04 PM

wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...

I guess its not tied to a particular person, but this prop was a staple in the late nineties. It could have very well turned the tide in the most epic matches of that generation. It was consistently featured in main events of ANY WWF PPV. It was consistent and never bland. What prop am I talking about? Why the SPANISH ANNOUNCE TABLE of course!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-12-2011, 09:09 PM
On A Break From Sig Requests

ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...ARLO is looking to come up from OCW...

Definitely Al Snow's Head. I mean, can anything come close to this?
Not only did it have endless Hilarity, it could be used as a weapon or set up matches.

in the 90's it got some of the biggest pops ever. If you don't believe me, watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2GyVhssz9U

Nuff said.
Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
I'm surrounded by idiots

MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...MMSoldier is looking to come up from OCW...

I have to say Damien. Half of Jake's mind games came from that big burlap sack he carried with him to ringside. Jake had his own great mind games, but none were bigger than putting Damien on his opponents after the match.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:02 PM

IAmDoogie is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to IAmDoogie

Had to go with other on this one, my friends.

Doink the Clown's Bucket.

Everytime he brought out a bucket, you never knew what was in it, and you have to admit you got excited waiting to see what it was. It could have been streamers, water, confetti, popcorn, anything! Everyone had one hope in common though... "I hope that's not shit in there!"