WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Interactive > The Writing Gallery > The Writing Gallery Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-06-2011, 10:37 AM

The Other Hardy Brother is looking to come up from OCW...The Other Hardy Brother is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Done, and thanks for the kind words.
Thanks and your welcome
sendpm.gif
Old 02-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Could the title of this thread be changed to PWA Unleashed Wrestling

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=151268

Thanks in advance.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=149670

Could you change the PPV named "Summer Showdown" to "A Midsummer's Nightmare"? It's the PPV in July. That would be fantastic. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey Doc.

Could you delete this thread for me?

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=139462
Old 02-02-2011, 12:18 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Done, done, and done!
Old 02-03-2011, 04:03 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

#1Peep is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey Doc, I will be starting a new thread soon and was wondering if I can just stick everything to do with it into one thread in the main section i.e. no wz.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Doc would you please change the name of this thread....again. I would like it to be called Da Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=132005

Thanks in advance.
sendpm.gif
Old 02-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Great and Devious
X-Division Champion

The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...The Doctor is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to The Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep View Post
Hey Doc, I will be starting a new thread soon and was wondering if I can just stick everything to do with it into one thread in the main section i.e. no wz.
Yes you may.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Doc would you please change the name of this thread....again. I would like it to be called Da Prophet Presents: WWE Unleashed

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=132005

Thanks in advance.
Done. Sorry it took so long, I've been very busy lately...distracted.
Old 04-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Part Time Poster
Mr. Money in the Bank

Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...Theo Mays is a Television Champion...

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=162254

Nothing too major here so it doesn't have to be done right way, but I forgot to add Sin Cara to my superstars list. So if you could sandwich him in between Santino and Sheamus that would be splendid.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:36 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Could you please delete the following posts, I was going to do NXT but I don't think I could keep it going.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpo...1&postcount=28

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showpo...5&postcount=29

Thanks in advance, so if you could delete those two posts it would be great.
sendpm.gif